• Announcements

• Dopply

YouChew's the Best of the Year 2016   02/08/2017

Hello everyone, it's time for our annual media-based award ceremony. Click here to cast your nominees for your best-of-the-year picks!  
Babilonio

Steam IDs

246 posts in this topic

Rex507 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Recks - Chances are you're going to have to bludgeon me over the head to identify yourself.

I'll also probably respond crudely if you send me messages asking me how I'm doing.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won! For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br 
Congratulations! For placing fifth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 160,000 Chewbucks!

How about attaching the Steam Sales thread to this one? It would be useless having two threads with the same context being used at the same time (not now, but perhaps during the Christmas Sales).

That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Okay I made the list with all the IDs in the first page of the thread. I'm going to bed now so I'll continue tomorrow.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Congratulations! For placing second in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 400,000 Chewbucks! Go nuts. March 2012 - Overall, Regular March 2012 - "Smoke weew ekoms" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos

How about attaching the Steam Sales thread to this one? It would be useless having two threads with the same context being used at the same time (not now, but perhaps during the Christmas Sales).

I think this thread is more for socializing rather than gifting.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.