Photo

Youtube Poop News Thread 3 Revenge Of The Fallen - Now with %40 less spam

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
534 replies to this topic

#21 Offline Stuart K Reilly

Stuart K Reilly
  • 10,181 posts
  • Joined 22 August 2008
  • LocationSabrina's bedroom

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:41 AM

well i think i see a pattern going here now so, i think i know what the next show's gonna be about now.

Youtube Poop and its connection with several serial killings in the african province

sJlpp5z.png

First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

#22 Offline pob

pob
  • 2,894 posts
  • Joined 08 August 2011
  • Location­

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

I know this would probably be impossibly difficult to coordinate, but I've always thought it'd be cool to listen to some kind of "round-table discussion" on Stu's show. You know, getting a bunch of prominent figures from the community together and talking about stuff be it current events affecting the community, notable recent poops, etc. You could make a panel of your favorite previous interviewees or something like that.

I think that'd be interesting, anyway.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

#23 Offline Stuart K Reilly

Stuart K Reilly
  • 10,181 posts
  • Joined 22 August 2008

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:48 AM

we did that once. but it was years ago. my boy pilli is wanting to do something like that out on his own as part
of the show but i dont know how good that would do without me. but yeah its been part of our discussions

sJlpp5z.png

First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

#24 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010
  • LocationVerizon Wireless

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

You mean Talking Poop? I was hoping you'd do more episodes like that a long time ago. I liked how off the cuff everybody was.

Our Minecraft server needs more regular patrons. We've a multitude of creative and survival worlds and unique mods--including YouChew's old creative and survival maps (the survival map's creative mode) and weapon/machine mods. If you'd like to join us please message Robotnikman or me to be added to the member group. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in the default group with no building permissions.

the-outpost.org

Tekkit

The Forge server will now regularly rotate modpacks from month to month to allow us to play a broader range of mods and styles. This month we'll be playing Tekkit from the technic launcher. Tekkit Classic has been forestalled due to java incompatibilities.

Join at mf.revisionistfables.com

For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

#25 Online Superchops

Superchops
  • 4,321 posts
  • Joined 05 June 2011
  • LocationEast Anglia, UK

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

That Talkin Poop video was easily one of the best YTPNews episodes.
Also, no spam so far. Hmmm

HI EVVyBoDODY

CAL CHUSTERSETR HERE

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

#26 Offline Likety

Likety
  • 258 posts
  • Joined 01 February 2011
  • LocationYes, please.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

Yeah, YTPNews: The View sounds pretty cool. And if you don't feel like reviewing 2011, why not do a show talking about what you think 2012 may have in store for us? I know I'm sort of curious about what may happen next year...what new poopers will arise? What new sources? etc.
"I hid behind my mother for a moment, and Mike pointed us out the door, but before leaving, I whipped out my 3DS, activated its camera and took his photo, then I shouted,'For the Internet!'. "
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core, YTPMV, Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

#27 Offline Stuart K Reilly

Stuart K Reilly
  • 10,181 posts
  • Joined 22 August 2008

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

the main problem with that now would be trying to find time for everyone. everybody in my chat is on at a different time nowadays

they've all grown up and done got things that they have to do, including myself. i rarely find one moment where the whole gang is together
anymore like in 2010.

i hate getting old

sJlpp5z.png

#28 Offline Girla PurpleHeart

Girla PurpleHeart
  • 9,922 posts
  • Joined 05 August 2007
  • LocationDwarf Planet Eris

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Woah! Nice that this thread's back once again. And you're not the only one is getting old. We maybe old, but we're still young...

Wait a second, what is this thread about again? Oh yeah! SKUNKS!! 8D [/not spam BTW]
You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

#29 Offline Justinw1134

Justinw1134
  • 387 posts
  • Joined 27 August 2010
  • Locationinside a kiwi cigar

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

the main problem with that now would be trying to find time for everyone. everybody in my chat is on at a different time nowadays

well christmas is coming up, and maybe they won't be busy and there will be a chance to do one.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Pilli Says 2012 winner Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#30 Offline Silverstreak

Silverstreak
  • 6,570 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2011
  • LocationAfricaaaaa

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

they've all grown up and done got things that they have to do, including myself. i rarely find one moment where the whole gang is together
anymore like in 2010.

i hate getting old

What's your chat, Stu?
April 2012 - "pizza bagels fall out of my pocket and go everywhere " (Regular) April 2012 - Overall Contributin' to the Chewikis mario paint will never be art ew, poop For organizing the Photopoop contest Lotsa spa-edits Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

#31 Offline Girla PurpleHeart

Girla PurpleHeart
  • 9,922 posts
  • Joined 05 August 2007

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

Wait, Stu has a chatroom? LINK PLEASE? *gets hit by a brick due to her fangirlism of his YTPN show*
You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

#32 Offline therazoredge

therazoredge
  • 3,258 posts
  • Joined 04 September 2010

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:41 AM

Um, you know, it's probably a Skype chat he's talking about.

1urlrq.jpg1urlrq.jpg1urlrq.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years "Best Musician" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year A Most Excellent Assortment of 25 Matches 11 participants, 18 minutes on your second Lain collab, so this medal is in order. congrats! congrats on participating in over 10 collabs dood Congrats! For completing 10 YTP Tennis matches. For uploading at least 5 YTPs into the Showroom. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches. Good job.

#33 Offline Girla PurpleHeart

Girla PurpleHeart
  • 9,922 posts
  • Joined 05 August 2007

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:00 AM

D'oh! Well, I do apologies for being dumb. I thought you guys meant he owned his chatroom or something. God, I really need to get on Skype some more lol.

#34 Offline KnightRiderÖfHazzardCounty

KnightRiderÖfHazzardCounty
  • 505 posts
  • Joined 21 July 2011
  • LocationTrap City

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

see if you can get an interview of orpheusftw

that would be the bee's pajamas

S1PXWCA.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#35 Offline gamerislanduk

gamerislanduk
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 13 November 2010
  • LocationGalilee

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

D'oh! Well, I do apologies for being dumb. I thought you guys meant he owned his chatroom or something. God, I really need to get on Skype some more lol.

You should be in the next skype episode
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

#36 Offline Silverstreak

Silverstreak
  • 6,570 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2011
  • LocationAfricaaaaa

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

see if you can get an interview of orpheusftw

that would be the bee's pajamas

As much as I would SQUEEEEE in fanboyism of Orpheus, he's a pretty quiet guy, and sorta anti-social. I wouldn't have any hopes whatsoever.
April 2012 - "pizza bagels fall out of my pocket and go everywhere " (Regular) April 2012 - Overall Contributin' to the Chewikis mario paint will never be art ew, poop For organizing the Photopoop contest Lotsa spa-edits Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

#37 Offline gamerislanduk

gamerislanduk
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 13 November 2010
  • LocationGalilee

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

I'll tickle you if you interview superkoffee
:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

#38 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010
  • LocationVerizon Wireless

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

As far as interviews go, going hand in hand with the last episode of YTPNews, It would be rather interesting to hear you, Couch-Boy and Camera-Boy have a discussion concerning the split between edits and poops. If not those guys, and not just an interview, if you could talk with somebody about YouTube Poop without it being a huge roundtable like Talkin' Poop or a soliloquy podcast of your thoughts about what's going on in poop.

Maybe every once and a while get a guest co-host.

Our Minecraft server needs more regular patrons. We've a multitude of creative and survival worlds and unique mods--including YouChew's old creative and survival maps (the survival map's creative mode) and weapon/machine mods. If you'd like to join us please message Robotnikman or me to be added to the member group. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in the default group with no building permissions.

the-outpost.org

Tekkit

The Forge server will now regularly rotate modpacks from month to month to allow us to play a broader range of mods and styles. This month we'll be playing Tekkit from the technic launcher. Tekkit Classic has been forestalled due to java incompatibilities.

Join at mf.revisionistfables.com

For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

#39 Offline Simon Belmont Painting

Simon Belmont Painting
  • 4,624 posts
  • Joined 01 November 2010
  • LocationAss-burn

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

It's funny how 2010 seems so long ago. Shit, it's coming up on 2012. I can't even fathom what poop will be like in 2021 (if it still exists and doesn't go the way of animutations). Hell, I remember being wowed by effects like layering and word-splicing back in 2007, and mystefied by terms like "AIDS" and, well, AIDS. That seemed like advanced shit back then.

(*puts on a lab coat, pulls out a chart and a pointing stick, and talks in a thick German accent)
From vat I've seen, dere's sort of a bell-curve for how adwanced poops are. Back een 2004-2006, poops vere very basic und simplistic; from 2008-2009, poops grew in complexity as people like Likety, KroboProductions, and others eentroduced new methods of pooping like mind rape und high-speed gags; poops reached deir climax vor fast-paced mind-rape arund 2010-2011; und now dere's a trend for simpler, but still reasonably fast paced poops now (2011). I predict poops vill continue on de trend of moderately fast-paced seemplistic poops in 2012, and reach extreme simplicity by 2018, und den reach anodder climax in 2025.

Posted Image

Likely, it's all bullshit and poop will die off by 2015. I dunno.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating December 2011 - Sentence mix-core PASTA POOOOWER For the Lou Albano Collab For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos

#40 Offline Girla PurpleHeart

Girla PurpleHeart
  • 9,922 posts
  • Joined 05 August 2007

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

You should be in the next skype episode

THEN INVITE ME WHEN THE TIME COMES!! Because I wanna be in the next Skype episode. ;__;