Sign in to follow this  
Big Jolly Wollusk

Hi

10 replies to this topic

Big Jolly Wollusk

I lurked around here a few years back and finally made an account lol.

I saw nobody pooped Boardwalk Empire yet. So I took the liberty of making one (it's rather poor and short because I couldn't think of anything, but I hope to inspire other poopers to make a better one.)

VV9002

"Hey how's it going, I'm JACK and today, I'm here to tell you about the word OCTAGON..."

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Axe

Hey there, welcome to the forums.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply

LightningLuigi

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Hope you stick around. :)

Friendliest User 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For the categories of Friendliest Member and Most Helpful Member. December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 54 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 54 videos For writing articles For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
Posting after Dopply Om nom nom, you get cookie!

Big Jolly Wollusk

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Hope you stick around. :)

Thanks, and I'll try.

Heruru Meruru

Welcome to the four umms.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

MetalSocks240

I like your sig already. So you're allright in my book.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

MaroonAndGreyManiac

Welcome aboard!

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core