• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
WALLMAN

Post a pic of a poop you're working on

4,376 replies to this topic

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

I'm making another Vidderino with Hitlerino

f3c2ca1de3.png
(Hey, what is Michael doing here?)

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower   
NKpower

Great, just great. I've managed to reach 3:00 minutes into the Horrid Henry Movie YTP, and I'm quite pleased about that.

I decided to include a little cameo from me into the film, hehe.

ZWpD3YU.jpg

Also, I just happen to work on another YTP as well, which is one based on Grandpa in my Pocket again. Considering the amount of enjoyment I had with my previous one, I knew making the sequel would be fun.

BTuDVBD.jpg

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP   
DSYTP

The YTPMV is not finished in the end YTP part yet, however, I will make some modifications to the end part. In addition, the Green Police Audi YTP still contains unfinished parts, so it is not finished yet.

dRXU708.png

ES3iR3Y.png

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sagan Blob   
Sagan Blob

anus.png

last minute entry whoa

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BoomDaCorgi1337   
BoomDaCorgi1337

A tennis serve coming right up (It's rendering)

dd31e92fa1.png

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

*S_Shake + Distortion*

037bcfedb8.png

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

totempolejoe   
totempolejoe

A bit unusual for this topic but

DAW1m51W0AA-kPt.jpg

I've made it a habit to take notes when I watch the sources I use so I can easily find parts I want to screw around with

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

560f078c44.png

Another preview of MW10T YTP No. 908342908 Featuring new watermark, whoa. (BTW, Special thanks to some peoples on Palette's Discord server who helped me refine and tweak the watermark).

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

Nearly done with this video. Just gotta make a solid ending.

7adcfeb78b.png

(I also changed the watermark again slightly but this will be the last time I do it I promise I won't do it again, Dad).

terminatorX2   
terminatorX2

vZOGX.jpg

An entry I'm making for the Pepsi collab, I can proudly say that I made the Pepsi logo from scratch in Vegas

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

EditsOfGreatBritain   
EditsOfGreatBritain

mfK3LE9.png

"Suprise motherfucker!" (sentenced mixed, not the audio clip from the meme)

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

NationOfOranges696   
NationOfOranges696

ruL1tnR.jpg

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG

Making much progress with a poop that was going to be for Ed Edd n Eddy Revival Collab, but has instead got converted into a solo poop because I like the conceptual theme of Rolf and Yodeling.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP   
DSYTP

Johnny Test's theme song is not finished but it's getting closer. I will put more effort into my YTP, the theme song might be shortened to keep viewers interested or lengthened if it is engaging anyway. In fact, I don't get started on the episodes yet.

VSC2QTm.png

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System