WALLMAN

Post a pic of a poop you're working on

4,430 replies to this topic

GSgiraffes

hvFptzX.png

Using Vegas on my new computer. (If you didn't notice, I'm using a relatively old monitor that has a weird resolution.)

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

BoomDaCorgi1337

Entry for Sixtyforce's Glitch Collab 2. However, it'll be unlisted until the collab is released (I've been working on it for a while).

aae4f319ec.png

18f1244c67.png

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP
43 minutes ago, GSgiraffes said:

hvFptzX.png

Using Vegas on my new computer. (If you didn't notice, I'm using a relatively old monitor that has a weird resolution.)

1680 x 1050?

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce
On 17/09/2017 at 05:49, BoomDaCorgi1337 said:

Entry for Sixtyforce's Glitch Collab 2. However, it'll be unlisted until the collab is released (I've been working on it for a while).

aae4f319ec.png

18f1244c67.png

Oooooohh, I'm exicted! : D

OT:

a5ae4c9377.png

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce

Not even close to being finished, but It'll be done eventually.

badff0e68e.png

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NationOfOranges696

Here comes pacman

whOw2ve.jpg

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PancakeLord117

This will be the thumbnail of my next YTP, Craptain Keenukeles Loses His Overall Enthusiasm. It should be out sometime in the next 3 to 10 days.

WEqxScS.jpg

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Sixtyforce

Premiere is nice aaaaaaaaaaa

a9cefe4025.png