WALLMAN

Post a pic of a poop you're working on

4,987 replies to this topic

Mackenzie

Round 4.

4FzPMhh.jpg

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best Musician 2018
Best Writer 2018 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sixtyforce

I'm making a video, I promise I haven't been lazily playing with my dick for the past month and a half. I've just been hella stressed and unmotivated, but I've managed to turn a 10 second video into a 40 second one and I'm quite happy with myself.

188d7b7a8a.png

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017

and May 2018 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

terminatorX2

yt8sH.png

Once again, I'm fucking slacking off, UGH

Edit: Fucking kill me

ytpGU.jpg

Edited by terminatorX2
Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

NitroEdits

DPkfhGcXcAEaWGN.jpg:large

d2xXOMRl.jpg

nXwuUcul.jpg

Even though you had not put out a proper article out on your own, you were very helpful in our YouTube Poop articles during your time here, so consider this our last hurrah before moving on with our lives. Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

lineofyellow5

entry to pie's magic school bus collabzDTbtBp.png

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • DPlnNLBUMAIrpKR?format=jpg&name=large

This was originally in constriction, but I finished my part for the collab with him (very 1st Private collab I ever hosted)

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

The Titan
    22 hours ago, lineofyellow5 said:

entry to pie's magic school bus collabzDTbtBp.png

I bet he's going to fucking cancel it again.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

BradDLC

UgOnWtj.jpg

No, it isn't finished yet. BUT IT'S GETTING THERE.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year November 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core

Sagan Blob

fireman_sam_2.png

WHOA!! MUSHROOM KINGDOM IS ON FIRE!!

For the Steamed Hams collab! Good job! For the Steamed Hams collab! For the Steamed Hams collab! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HomerAlltheWay

eViH5Zq.png

Finally decided to start working on it before I start with my Secret Santa YTP.

Thanks for participating in the Wand of Gamelon YouChew dub! For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Paperking99

I've made a lot of progress with my holiday special. I'm aiming for the 4-5 minute mark.

Z2HMEN9.png

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For your interview for the YouChew zine! For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Chincherrinas

For this one I'll post a trailer: 

Wilford Brimley has risen to GODHOOD, and he ain't no peaceful lord!  It's up to a team of random heroes to stop him!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of May 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year.

PancakeLord117

This will be the last time I post a pic of this poop for a while.

C5vUx7s.jpg

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

T Videshow

This is the new christmas YTP that i'm working on.

screen_shot_2017_12_06_at_09_45_55_by_tv

They stick to your teeth and make PLAQUE MONSTERS grow! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System