• Announcements

• Dopply

YouChew's the Best of the Year (Updated)   01/07/2016

We have one more month to go for nominations for The Best of the Year! We're still throwing out nominations; current noms are in this spreadsheet. Your participation is much appreciated.  
PikalaxALT

Gotta Collab 'Em All![FAILED AND FORFEITED]

48 posts in this topic

I actually have a couple of episodes on my hard drive for some odd reason. I might as well put some use to it with this. Sign me in.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

I would request that you all post your entries on MediaFire. Also, for the file name, please use the name by which you wish to be identified in the collab video.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 240 days before it was shut down

I'm afraid Mediafire always glitches out before it uploads, so it might have to be Rapidshare for me I'm afraid.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Replace Rapid with Zippy for me, and it's the same thing.

For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

After a long ass process of my other projects and school work, im almost done with this entry. So much to juggle, so little time.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

And I'm just extending my 0:56 long entry which will take a little time.

For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

OpoQQ.jpg

Based on the current rate of signing-up, I'll set the deadline for March 31, 2012. Entries received after 11:59 PM on that day will not be included in the final product unless I find them to be of exceptional quality.

Just to let you know, I can accept WMV, MP4, and MPG videos ONLY.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 240 days before it was shut down

I would like to take the last spot please. I've got a pokemon video for a failed collab which I can put to use now.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 25 tennis matches. Congrats! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year congrats bro for completing 5 tennis matches. like a boss.

Okay, I'll allow you in. And I'm pushing back the deadline to April 30 so I can focus more on my hectic life.