• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
SuperYoshi

VG Music Discussion

1,091 replies to this topic

SuperYoshi   
SuperYoshi

This thread has been a long time coming and I've finally decided to put it in fruition. Over time -- or, rather, it's always been -- the VG Music thread has constantly been at ends with one conversation going on and then Youtube movie spamming, screeching the conversation to a halt and burying it, never to be found again. Essentially this thread is less about posting what you're listening to at the moment and more about talking amongst yourselves about why you are. Basically if your post contains little more than a song without much analysis then it belongs in the spam thread. Not expecting essays or anything (Though they're always interesting) but you should know what goes on around here.

Unlike the spam thread, several Youtube embeds are allowed in a single post, since it's assumed that many posts will not contain any. Regardless, please try to keep it to a minimum and, if you can, please link to the song rather than embedding it. i.e...

I usually don't care for sampled video game music, but ScreamTracker, used in
and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOShl4Tcw_E, is incredible.

That is also an example of the kind of post expected in this thread. Now let's get to posting.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Markie   
Markie

I feel like creating something for evaluation over at OCRemix. There's a lot of songs I want to cover -- e.g. Wild Arms 3 a la Kid Beyond, the Pokemon Gold/Silver National Park song as a 60's Motown/70's Elton John ballad, Kingdom Hearts as a Stan Kenton BIG BAND PIECE??????!!!!! and so on. I need to start small, though.

Throw me suggestions for what to remix, why don't you.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

The Pope   
The Pope

Could you maybe link us to the spam thread, so that anyone who wants to can just throw their music there?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Phoenon   
Phoenon

In the Spam thread, is only Music from the actual Game allowed there, or can live performances of themes like

be posted there?
For staying warn free for 9 years User with Funniest Signatures 2015 Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years May 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Placing #2 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. You're now certified potty trained. Go get 'em tiger.

Emperor Ing   
Emperor Ing

Pope I trust in your powers of intuition to find the thread.

As for remixing, Markie, remixing for OCR is tough, and I'm just trying a serious attempt with a FF6 remix album (though I did manage to contribute a non-posted so-so remix of Tower of Puppet from Dynamite Headdy for an unofficial album). They can be awfully picky about some things.

As for picking things, I imagine when I get good enough to do so to go through the list of lesser-known songs, tracks from excellent-but-overlooked soundtracks like Masafumi Takada's work on Contact for the Nintendo DS (which ranks as one of my favorite soundtracks on the DS), or the driving melodies of

(also for the NDS), which reminds me of something like a gothic take on the Virtual-On music, or something from my Sega Saturn collection, like Guardian Heroes, or stuff from the Ocean composers like Johnathan Dunn (
).

You know, that hip obscure stuff, man.

Speaking of Takada, I've said it before but I'll say it again when I will sincerely argue that no VGM composer in the last 10 or so years has been as diverse, skilled, and competent as Takada has proven himself to be. I hope he gets some well-deserved fame like Uematsu and Kondo, because he damn well warrants it when he's pushing out songs like the aforementioned Contact tracks and these masterpieces:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKBjcuGPdUI

Say what you will about NMH the music is damn good in its own right. It's funny that he composed music for more or less the most complex and most shallow games of last generation, roughly speaking.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

The Pope   
The Pope

Might as well start things off, then god damn it ing you and your ninja ways

Speaking of Takada, I've said it before but I'll say it again when I will sincerely argue that no VGM composer in the last 10 or so years has been as diverse, skilled, and competent as Takada has proven himself to be. I hope he gets some well-deserved fame like Uematsu and Kondo, because he damn well warrants it when he's pushing out songs like the aforementioned Contact tracks and these masterpieces:

Say what you will about NMH the music is damn good in its own right. It's funny that he composed music for more or less the most complex and most shallow games of last generation, roughly speaking.

Uh...really?

I mean, I love the soundtracks to both No More Heroes with all my heart, but...that isn't exactly a track that comes to mind.

These two, I'd say, are easily the best tracks from the game.

And that's not even factoring in No More Heroes 2, which, as I've thought about it and talked to people about it, is probably superior to the original in every way, aside from the retardedly blatant fanservice.

Anyway

I noted this in the Final Fantasy thread, but apparently this is sung by Origa, who also did Inner Universe And Inner Universe is fucking awesome.

The similarity isn't blatant, but it's there.

I've heard people go so far as to say that XIII-2's soundtrack is like "being shat in your ears", but come on. All anyone ever brings up are that horrible Bresha rap and the death metal Chocobo song, but the former had its lyrics gut out in the international release (which was a HUGE improvement, since it went from unbearable to bearable), and I haven't even run into the latter. It's supposedly when you ride a Red Chocobo, but I haven't found one yet, so I wouldn't know. But as bad as it is, there's, like, four other variations of the Chocobo theme in the game, and they're all decent, so it's not like "OMG CHOCOBO SONG IS RUINED EVERRRRR".

Admittedly, I've found fault with a track here or there, mostly the ones that try to sound too much like contemporary pop/rock music, and end up failing miserably. One boss track in particular is really, really...bad. But for the most part, I'd say it's damn good.

It doesn't hurt that the game often uses tracks from XIII, and to that, I say the more the merrier. With this game's mechanics, and that game's soundtrack, it's like a giant wad of sex jelly.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Markie   
Markie
Noted, noted, and noted. I've read the Judges' Decisions board and if I ever get rejected, those kinds of comments (about what worked and what didn't) I'd want to see. (Assuming I've given it my all, of course.) Also noting your choice in VG composers and soundtracks, too.

Last thing I need for this musical endeavor is entry-level audiophile headphones, but that's for another time. I think.

On a more serious note, it still amazes me how Stewart Copeland made the

soundtrack for the three classic Spyro games.
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

SuperYoshi   
SuperYoshi

In the Spam thread, is only Music from the actual Game allowed there, or can live performances of themes like

be posted there?

If it's related to video game music in some fashion, yeah, it's fine to be posted there.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

SkyBlueFox   
SkyBlueFox

I'm not the only one who thinks the Konami Rebirth games' soundtracks sound Genesis-y, am I?

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

Emperor Ing   
Emperor Ing

I'm not the only one who thinks the Konami Rebirth games' soundtracks sound Genesis-y, am I?

well, they obviously use FM synthesis. Probably the arcade chip, from the sounds of it. The genesis soundchip wouldn't sound as good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1qVy0L0Xx4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjGAao00WmM

Whatever soundchip from the Konami arcades (or something similar) is what I believe they're using. The YM2616 just doesn't have the sound quality to match. Or they could be using a soundfont, I don't know. The orchestra stab sounds like the one from Sunset Riders, so either they have the sounds lying around or they have a quick soundfont thrown together. The music is good all the same, though.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Nozdordomu   
Nozdordomu

The drummer from the Police? That's one hell of a coincidence.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

TyrannosaurusReich   
TyrannosaurusReich

Do any of you guys listen to music while playing certain games? For most games I usually stick with the same soundtrack, but there's some games where I feel I should add a little extra...atmosphere, so to speak.

In Minecraft (and Terraria) I usually to calm-ish music like this, this, or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShVJFgmYa1Q. For caves, however, I usually go with ambient, often creepy music like these:

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

Mushrooms™   
Mushrooms™

He also did the soundtrack for Enter the Dragonfly, IIRC.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

SuperYoshi   
SuperYoshi

The distinctive Konami 90s arcade sound comes from the YM2151, which I've said before and I'll say again, is the greatest FM chip in existence for video game music. It was used in countless upon countless amounts of arcade games in the 80s and 90s. While very similar to the Genesis' YM2612, the 2151 had access to eight FM channels, while the 2612 only had access to six -- bumping it down to five if the song utilized DAC samples. This means chords were a lot more prominent in this chip. Alongside that, many of them also had the Z80 (an 8-bit chip, also in the Master System, Game Gear, and Genesis) and another assorted chip for PCM audio (The orchestra hits and voice samples, etc.). I'm not sure whether the Rebirth series (Gradius, Contra, and Castlevania) emulates these chip in the literal sense or they're just using sampled soundfonts, but they sound excellent regardless. Also, the X68000, which had the Akumajou Dracula game Castlevania Chronicles is a remake of, contained the YM2151 chip.

Who better to demonstrate the YM2151 than the greatest ever, Yuzo Koshiro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJfQDK-HAI

AGSMA   
AGSMA

Kelly Bailey time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG1cgiGDL0k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLfPUtZqdV4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpNXztu9ndM&feature=related

I still remain my thoughts about the next Half Life game not working well without him. Portal 2's soundtrack was great, but to me, it doesn't surpass the first game's because Bailey can make perfect ambience tunes. Of course, the music is supposed to fit with the game, and Portal 2 wasn't an exception; but that's because it's a more dynamic game than Portal 1, due to the character's speeches, the pace and anything else. But, man, Kelly Bailey gives emotions to the games. It's just... perfect.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

TyrannosaurusReich   
TyrannosaurusReich

Well Bailey might still work on Episode 3, I think Michiru Yamane still does music for Konami games despite leaving the company a while ago.

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

Dopply   
Dopply

So, Mario themes. It's almost token to talk about Mario themes or Nintendo themes in general, but my favorite has got to be Athletic from Yoshi's Island. Never mind that the game itself is amazing, but out of all of the Mario themes, Athletic actually made me happy to play the stage every single time. It still does. And I still sing to it.

So what's your favorite?

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Phoenon   
Phoenon

Probably this, since it's always the first thing to come to mind when I think of Mario games.

For staying warn free for 9 years User with Funniest Signatures 2015 Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years May 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Placing #2 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. You're now certified potty trained. Go get 'em tiger.

Dopply   
Dopply

I think it's especially impressive that the soundtrack to Mario World is basically just that song re-arranged for each stage (except for the notable exceptions of Yoshi's Island, Donut Plains, Vanilla Dome, Forest of Illusion, Bowser's Bass Slap Valley, the bonus game, and Star Road). And it's still such a great soundtrack.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Phoenon   
Phoenon

I also love how the song actually changes a bit if you're riding Yoshi like at 1:20 of that Overworld theme I posted.