SuperYoshi

VG Music Discussion

1,094 replies to this topic

DiscoGlacier

One of my favorite songs on the Sega Genesis is this:

Why? Not only does it have the dynamic sound the console is notable for, but it also gives me nostalgia for my college days: whenever I would ride the train down the Santa Barbara coastline at night, it would remind me of the ambient, nautical mood this song would create.

And then there's this song from Sparkster: Rocket Knight Adventures 2, which reminds me of the airstrip behind UCSB, lit up in all those colors at night:

I guess I just really love Konami's "Vampire Killer" soundfont.

For staying warn free for 9 years For participating in ten successful collabs! For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Spare change? Spare change, ma'am? For obtaining 50 awards. For writing over 10,000 words in blog entries! Mega Man: The Power Battle complete Mega Man 2, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 8 complete Won tourney, beat Cynthia, no contest. Wads of dosh For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

WALLMAN

The Broflovski fight was one of my favorite parts of the game. This song was a big accomplice to that.

I didn't recognize it at first. When it started playing on the team select screen, I giggled and thought "This is not appropriate battle music." It was on the tip of my tongue for most of the fight, but I was mistakenly singing the words to Mary Poppin's "Supercalifragilistic"

The "Eureka" effect hit me hard near the end. "HOLY SHIT that's 'Kyle's mom is a stupid bitch' in D minor'! I can't believe they brought it back after 20 years." I was about to sing it proper, but the fight ended before the next loop. That got me a little sad, but not enough to stop me from laughing.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! Thanks for your contribution to the YouChew zine! It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

SharkhamAsylum

I didn't fully appreciate while actually playing, but the melancholy "Cabin Theme" in Friday the 13th for NES is actually quite a beautiful little composition, and it's interesting to me how emotional and distinct it is, compared to the rather forgettable themes of the actual Friday the 13th movies (well, Part III's theme is groovy as all hell, but that's not what I mean). As the two attached remixes show, too, it's something incredibly flexible. For something that, in the grand scheme of things, was probably a throwaway score, it strikes me as a very fitting melody for Jason Voorhees. It's reminiscent of the Halloween theme, but it feels more intimate. A little more poetic.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Mæstro Snail

Here's an interesting find. Milkcan live! uploader's comment below the video.

The launch party for Um Jammer Lammy at the Roxy Nightclub included a live performance by Milkcan which was basically just the real life band that made the music and performed a few songs from the game.

Pizza time. For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

The Pope

It sucks that the licensed songs used in Bayonetta 1 and 2 are all tied up in legal red tape; I really wish they could've been in Smash, since they're awesome.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Deaniac

So I don't know how these slipped under my radar after all these years, but I discovered Josh Mancell's pre-console mixes for the original Crash games a few months ago.

Most of these are just slight rearranged mixes from the final tracks, but it's so surprising to hear these ancient Playstation tracks in crisp, uncompressed quality. Truly incredible. I am kind of bummed that the original Hot Air Skyway track got changed in the final though; the little clarinet piece at the end is really neat.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

zoc

So been listening to some Killing Floor 2 tunes for a while

it's got lowkey good stuff. That fucking guitar goes hard ❤️ KF1's soundtrack was ok but 2's feels more varied and noteworthy to me, I guess it's the melodies? idk

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

The Pope

So apparently Emi Evans, the main vocalist in Nier and Nier: Automata, sung a lot of vocals for Dark Souls?

...Huh. I've yet to play any of the games, but that's...interesting.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

The Pope

So it's been 4 years since I've made a list like this (4 years, holy shit), but I've redone my top 10 favorite songs list. My two caveats this time around are only one song per game (if this wasn't the case, Nier: Automata would probably have at least 3 spots on this list, also I'm being a good boy and counting TWEWY and its iOS port as one game despite new songs being added to the iOS port) and no remixes (so shit like the lounge version of Your Love is Like a Drug and Memoria's Vector to the Heavens aren't here, even though they'd likewise probably top a list).

Also sidebar, this isn't an indication of my opinion on these games, or even on their soundtracks. Song of Mana is super high up there, but I simply could not get into Legend of Mana. Meanwhile, VA-11 Hall-A's entry is lower than, say, FFXIII-2's, but in terms of overall soundtrack VA-11 Hall-A is one of my three favorites of all time, it's just so perfectly rounded.

Anyway, da list:

10. Pleather for Breakfast - No More Heroes

9. Hopes and Dreams - Undertale

8. Odin Sphere's Theme - Odin Sphere

7. A Neon Glow Lights the Way - VA-11 Hall-A

6: Dust to Dust - Final Fantasy XIII

5: Wicked Flight - Bravely Default

4: Historia Crux - Final Fantasy XIII-2

3: TATAKAI - The World Ends With You

2: Song of Mana - Legend of Mana

1: Weight of the World the End of YoRHa - Nier: Automata

The Pope

you crazy bus

randomcontributor

Some of my favorite VG songs/complete OSTs in no particular order (except for the first three which are my absolute favorites)

Spoiler

(really Sonic Mania's entire soundtrack but Metallic Madness Act 2 is the standout for me)

For staying warn free for 9 years For meeting Markie! For getting 20 awards Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - "SOME ASIAN GUYS FIGHT OVER A ROOM KEY" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Regular, Overall, Classic For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Well done, Link. For being on the Vanilla forums for 72 days before it was shut down 25 poops in the showroom. For uploading 5 YTP's in the Showroom.

VentXekart

Here are a list of some of my favorite tracks from some of the video games I've played in no particular order (spoilered because its a long-ass list);

Spoiler

Track 2 - Lego Rock Raiders (PC).

Octan Gas - Lego Island.

Hospital - Lego Island.

Race - Lego Island.

Chasing the Brickster - Lego Island.

Ice Planet Pathway - Lego Racers.

Alien Rally Asteroid - Lego Racers.

Menu - Lego Racers.

Imperial Grand Prix - Lego Racers.

Rocket Racer Run - Lego Racers.

Extra 5 - Lego Racers.

Riegel's Ractrack - Lego Racers 2.

Whack-A-Bot - Lego Island 2.

Raging Bull - Lego Island 2.

Snake Pursuit/Race To The Oasis - Lego Island 2.

The Brickster Bot Song - Lego Island 2.

Parachuting/Asteroid Belt - Lego Island 2.

Main Theme - Bionicle: The Game.

Ta-Wahi Bohrok Battle - Bionicle: The Game.

Ga-Wahi - Bionicle: The Game.

Po-Wahi - Bionicle: The Game.

Po-Wahi Mines - Bionicle: The Game.

Le-Wahi Area 1 - Bionicle: The Game.

Tahu Nuva Level - Bionicle: The Game.

Vs. Makuta Final Phase - Bionicle: The Game.

Axel: Guardian of the Sanctuary of Water and Ice - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

King Of the Teensies - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

The Machine - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

Riding The Marshes - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

Polokus: Spirit Of The World - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

Riding the Shell - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

The Slide - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

The Precipice - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

The Final Battle - Rayman 2 Revolution/The Great Escape.

FunkyBoard 1 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Ascending The Waterfall - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Hoodboomer - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Hoodstomper/Mecha-Legs Boss Fight - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Rayman stomps back - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

The Land of the Livid Dead - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Hoodstormer 1 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Hoodstormer 2 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Staircase to the Top - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Their World is Open - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Hoodoo Sorcerer - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

The Magic Tower - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Underwater - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Mecha-Squid/Leviathan/Celoche Boss Fight - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Funkyboard 2 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Reflux Boss Fight - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Lavomatrixes 1 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

The Longer Shortcut - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Snowboard Race - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Lavomatrixes 2 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Bandits! - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Hall of Mirrors - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Battlestations! - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Reflux Boss Fight 1 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Reflux Boss Fight 2 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Final Fight 1 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Final Fight 2 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Final Fight 3 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Final Fight 4 - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Credits - Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc.

Main Theme - Evil Genius.

Intro Part 3 - X-COM: UFO Defense/UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Interception - X-COM: UFO Defense/UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Defend - X-COM: UFO Defense/UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Base - X-COM: UFO Defense/UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Tactics - X-COM: UFO Defense/UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Win - X-COM: UFO Defense/UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Lost Woods - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Windmill Hut - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Middle Boss Battle - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Great Fairy's Fountain- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Potion Shop - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Temple of Time - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Forest Temple - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Bolero of Fire - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Gerudo Valley - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Escape from Ganon's Castle - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Final Battle against Ganon - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Staff Roll - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Clock Tower - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Milk Bar - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Swordman's School - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Rosa Sisters - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Astral Observatory - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Last Day - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Song of Healing - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Deku Palace - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Giants Theme - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Oath To Order - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Boss Battle - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Ghost/Alien Attack - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Pirates' Fortress - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Great Bay Temple - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Calling The Four Giants - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask Battle - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Majora's Wrath Battle - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

The Giant's Exit - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

The End Credits - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Friendly Battle - Pokemon Colosseum.

Normal Battle - Pokemon Colosseum.

Trainer School - Pokemon Colosseum.

Cipher Syndicate - Pokemon Colosseum.

Mirror B.'s Retro Groove - Pokemon Colosseum.

Cipher Peon Battle - Pokemon Colosseum.

Colosseum Round 3 Battle - Pokemon Colosseum.

Cipher Admin Battle - Pokemon Colosseum.

Shadow Pokemon Lab - Pokemon Colosseum.

Pyrite Town - Pokemon Colosseum.

The Under - Pokemon Colosseum.

Realgam Tower - Pokemon Colosseum.

Main Menu - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Hyrule Temple - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Brinstar - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Mute City - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Big Blue - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Saria's Song - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Metal Battle - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Battlefield - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Break the Targets - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Final Destination - Super Smash Bros Melee.

Cipher Admin Theme - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Cipher Lab - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Cipher Peon Battle - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Dr. Kaminko's Manor - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Mirror B. Battle - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Normal Battle - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Purification Chamber - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Theme of Suspense - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

World Map - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Menu Theme - Star Trek: Shattered Universe.

Select Music - Star Trek: Shattered Universe.

Starmap Music - Star Trek: Shattered Universe.

Game B Music - Star Trek: Shattered Universe.

Game C Music - Star Trek: Shattered Universe.

Game D Music - Star Trek: Shattered Universe.

Borg Music - Star Trek: Armada II.

Federation Music - Star Trek: Armada II.

Species 8472 Music - Star Trek: Armada II.

Going Down on It - Hot Action Cop (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Mix)

Vague Voices - Half-Life.

Klaxon Beat - Half-Life.

Hard Technology Rock - Half-Life.

Adrenaline Horror - Half-Life.

Military Precision - Half-Life.

Credits/Closing Theme - Half-Life.

Storm - Half-Life: Opposing Force/Blue Shift.

Lost in Thought - Half-Life: Opposing Force/Blue Shift.

Danger Rises - Half-Life: Opposing Force/Blue Shift.

Soothing Antagonist - Half-Life: Opposing Force/Blue Shift.

Chamber - Half-Life: Opposing Force/Blue Shift.

Maze - Half-Life: Opposing Force/Blue Shift.

Alien Forces - Half-Life: Opposing Force/Blue Shift.

Android Hell - Portal.

4000 Degrees Kelvin - Portal.

You're Not a Good Person - Portal.

Taste of Blood - Portal.

Procedural Jiggle Bone - Portal.

Party Escort - Portal.

Still Alive - Portal.

The Old Republic - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

The Sith/Endar Spire - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Taris Lower City - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

The Black Vulkars - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Javyar's Cantina - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Bastila Shan's Theme - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Darth Malak's Theme - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

The Jedi Academy - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Tatooine/Ebon Hawk - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Manaan (Ahto City) - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.
Kashyyykk - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Rakata Ancient Ruins - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Rakata Ruins Battle - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Darth Malak Battle - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Zann Consortium/Menu Theme - Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption.

Vode An - Star Wars: Republic Commando.

They Must Be Asleep - Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Com Interference - Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Dha Werda Verda - Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Brane Scan - Half-Life 2.

Requiem for Ravenholm - Half-Life 2.

Ravenholm Reprise - Half-Life 2.

Slow Light - Half-Life 2.

Apprehension and Evasion - Half-Life 2.

Our Resurrected Teleport - Half-Life 2.

Triage at Dawn - Half-Life 2.

Lab Practicum - Half-Life 2.

Nova Prospekt - Half-Life 2.

LG Orbifold - Half-Life 2.

You're not supposed to be here - Half-Life 2.

Hard Fought - Half-Life 2.

Particle Ghost - Half-Life 2.

Shadows Fore and Aft - Half-Life 2.

Zero Point Energy Field - Half-Life 2.

Echoes of a Resonance Cascade - Half-Life 2.

Black Mesa Inbound - Half-Life 2.

Tracking Device - Half-Life 2.

Dirac Shore - Half-Life 2.

Escape Array - Half-Life 2.

Tau-9 - Half-Life 2.

Something Secret Steers Us - Half-Life 2.

Biozeminade Fragment - Half-Life 2.

Lambda Core - Half-Life 2.

A Red Letter Day - Half-Life 2.

Disrupted Original - Half-Life 2: Episode One.

Decay Mode - Half-Life 2: Episode One.

Guard Down - Half-Life 2: Episode One.

Penultimatum - Half-Life 2: Episode One.

Self Destruction - Half-Life 2: Episode One.

What kind of hospital is this? - Half-Life 2: Episode One.

Abandoned in Place - Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Eon Trap - Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Hunting Party - Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Last Legs - Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Nectarium - Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Sector Sweep - Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Vortal Combat - Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Visitors from Dreams - Darwinia.

Pain Fade Down - Darwinia.

Impact of Silence - Darwinia.

Schroeder's Failure - Darwinia.

Argon Prime - X3: Reunion/Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude.

Mars - X3: Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude.

Glitchy Ambience - X3: Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude.

Earth - X3: Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude.

Intro - X3: Terran Conflict.

Drums of The Goner - X3: Reunion/Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude.

Orbital Surfer - X3: Reunion/Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude.

Space and Time Paradigm/Terran Ambience - X3: Reunion/Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude.

Main Theme - Star Trek: Legacy.

Borg Theme - Star Trek: Legacy.

Final Act Beings - Supreme Commander.

The Cybran Nation - Supreme Commander.

Risk, Relief, Victory - Supreme Commander.

One planet at a time - Supreme Commander.

We are Cybran Razors - Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

Visiors from the Quantum Realm - Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

The Art of War - Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

Brackman plots a plotty plot - Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

Main Menu Screen Music - Conquest: Frontier Wars.

Celareon Theme - Conquest: Frontier Wars.

Main Theme - Unreal Tournament.

Mission Landing - Unreal Tournament.

Organic - Unreal Tournament.

Run - Unreal Tournament.

Foregone Destruction - Unreal Tournament.

Ending - Unreal Tournament.

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Shiiiiyit, you sure like Rayman and Lego, huh?

VentXekart
2 hours ago, The Pope said:

Shiiiiyit, you sure like Rayman and Lego, huh?

Those games were a big part of my childhood. ;) Also, I'm adding more tracks as I go, so the list will be significantly longer once I squeeze a couple of my favorite tracks in.

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos