Stuart K Reilly

Sony Vegas model COMPARISON CHART. Which vegas is right for YOU

93 replies to this topic

NiceSmile

My computer is a wal-mart special and 13 x64 runs like a dream on it. Helluva lot better than video-pad ever did. lol

For staying strike free for 1 year.

SatanTits

I've been using Vegas 8 for pretty much the entire time I've made videos but is it worth using Vegas 5 for Wax 2.0? I've seen some decent things that can be done with it but idk if I can be bothered downgrading.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Master Sword

Sony Vegas 7 ----- One of the most popular Vegases for Youtube Poops. Used by CommanderGwo,Stuart K Reilly,Imaperson,TheChairman45, and many more. Praised for being the first vegas to feature the timeline ON THE BOTTOM as opposed to the top for a more familiar interface.
Its features are akin to vegas 6 however still accepts some custom effects.LOW AVI Support. Works great on computers with a fast single core or a slow dual core CPU. EASIEST TO CRACK you liiterally only have to copy paste one string of numbers and THATS IT.

i'm having trouble finding a working vegas 7 download, can you help me with that please?

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 YTP Copycat 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SatanTits

Sony Vegas 7 ----- One of the most popular Vegases for Youtube Poops. Used by CommanderGwo,Stuart K Reilly,Imaperson,TheChairman45, and many more. Praised for being the first vegas to feature the timeline ON THE BOTTOM as opposed to the top for a more familiar interface.
Its features are akin to vegas 6 however still accepts some custom effects.LOW AVI Support. Works great on computers with a fast single core or a slow dual core CPU. EASIEST TO CRACK you liiterally only have to copy paste one string of numbers and THATS IT.

i'm having trouble finding a working vegas 7 download, can you help me with that please?

There's a link for every piece of Sony software in the Media Library section supplied by Stuart

For staying strike free for 5 years. Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

HassanLechkar

I'm perfectly comfortable using Vegas Pro 10.

Also I just realized I bumped this thread

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

terminatorX2
22 minutes ago, HassanLechkar said:

Also I just realized I bumped this thread

Don't worry about it, I was just about to comment on this thread

OT: As interesting as the features in the new Vegas' sound, I'm still going to stick with Vegas Pro 9

I've been using it for the past 7 years now and have improved a lot with this program since then; I've gotten used to this program nowadays

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

TheJoneBonesBrothers

I have Adobe Premiere CC so how does that benefit for YTPing?

YTPNerdette

Excuse you but I have Sony Vegas Pro 11. On Vista. Am I tough enough to go to the Salty Spitoon now?

Also, Movie Studio Platinum (12) allows to add more tracks for layering so it's not much pain in the ass in the end.

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

rEac tor

I used to use Vegas 10, but now I upgraded to Vegas 14 because it can handle plugins and whatnot.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Milk Gaming Channel

i will always stick with vegas pro 14. It handles alot of plugins really well.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System