• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Superchops

Very Underrated Artists

43 replies to this topic

Doom   
Doom

National Health. If they had been around 5 years earlier they might have gained a decent cult following, but instead they arrived at a time when nobody paid attention to progressive rock anymore and as a result they've been unjustly forgotten by most everyone. Their first album is definitely an all-time favourite of mine

For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Camamania   
Camamania

Silvagunner seems a bit underrated to other artists:

Spoiler

NOT REALLY A SONG, BUT HE MAKES "SONGS"

Maq   
Maq

Hm, when I think of underrated artists, I think that TWRP needs more appreciation. Like, their songs without NSP. I saw them live and they were amazing.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

IdEas   
IdEas

Species of Fishes:

Fotec Foyamat:

A bit less underrated, Fennesz:

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Spooky Poop 2015 Best Musician 2015
Best Musician 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! FIVE! That's FIVE matches! February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Maq   
Maq

The Phoenix Foundation! One of my favorite bands that is very underrated. They're from New Zillund and did the soundtrack for Eagle vs Shark (one of my favorite movies)

I've posted most of their songs here already lol

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

HomerAlltheWay   
HomerAlltheWay

I could mention a few, but so far, the best that I can think of is Bat For Lashes.

MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RGS   
RGS

Jon Bellion

Denzel Curry

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

fishtitan   
fishtitan

Sammus. Female nerdcore rapper from Ithaca, NY. She released two albums on Bandcamp last year, and they are both fuckin' amazing.

Best Newcomer 2017 For being part of the Recommended Poops of March 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017

Ninero   
Ninero

In the context of the 60's-70's avant jazz scene, I never seem to hear people talk about Marion Brown too much, which is a shame as he's done some really personal, unique stuff. In a way he builds on the kinds of things Coltrane was doing in his late period, but he brings his own really unique, personal touch to his playing and compositions. Definitely worth checking out.

For staying strike free for 3 years. "going vegan" with LaVieCestLol and ravinrabbid123 For getting 90 5-star ratings Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best Tenniser 2016
Best Tenniser 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Classic April 2014 - "Robotnik on a Farm in Nottingham near the Mall of America" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

FromtheWordsofBR   
FromtheWordsofBR

I have assloads more to show to say the least, but I don't want to break browsers with a really long post, so yeah.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette
On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 02:09, Nozdordomu said:

John Martyn: Another understated folk artist. Some may find him boring, but you can't deny his dub experiments were cool as hell.

brrrrr I still associate him with the Last.fm tag mixup (all John Martin scrobbles for those who chose to get their scrobbles autocorrected become John Matyn scrobbles, and people definitely have noticed)...

anyway, does anyone else here listen to that music made by the son of Alejandro Jodorowsky or is it just me

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System