Photo

Fuck You, Baltimore--Big Bad Big Bill Hells CollabIt's our belief you're such a stupid motherfucker you'll fall for this bullshit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010
  • LocationVerizon Wireless

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

I've put this off for a while, but I think the time is right. It's time for a Big BIll Hell's collab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc

The source need no introduction--grab it from YouTube. This is a collab I've wanted to do as badly as I wanted to do the Tourettes Guy one, so I'll be a happy man if we can get this rolling just as well.

Tech specs--I prefer if you download and render same as source resolution. Also, if you can get it to me via mediafire in .wmv format that would be super swell. My biggest regret with the TS Guy collab was how badly I mangled the entries because I'm admittedly not very good at balancing resolutions, containers and codecs, so I'd like to avoid that pratfall as much as I can this time around with uniformly sized and encoded entries.

I'd like to see entries about :45 to 1:30 in length. Since I like thirty-day collabs, I'd like the upload date to be around Friday, May 18th. The gates for joining will be open until May 11th.

PARTICIPANTS
1. Malkmusian [complete (?), if it's the video I'm thinking of]
2. Lord Smeargle [complete]
3. Daftpunfan5cp [?]
4. Silverstreak (?!?!?!)
5. CloudConnection [?]
6. KeishCopp [complete]
7. Simon Belmont Painting [complete]
8. Waymu3 [complete]

Edited by Smonge, 03 June 2012 - 09:12 AM.

Our Minecraft server needs more regular patrons. We've a multitude of creative and survival worlds and unique mods--including YouChew's old creative and survival maps (the survival map's creative mode) and weapon/machine mods. If you'd like to join us please message Robotnikman or me to be added to the member group. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in the default group with no building permissions.

the-outpost.org

Tekkit

The Forge server will now regularly rotate modpacks from month to month to allow us to play a broader range of mods and styles. This month we'll be playing Tekkit from the technic launcher. Tekkit Classic has been forestalled due to java incompatibilities.

Join at mf.revisionistfables.com

For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

#2 Offline Malkmusian

Malkmusian
  • 18,587 posts
  • Joined 21 April 2008
  • Locationthe lovely sights of MY ASS

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

I will do this. Like, I already have the video made.
Posted Image
For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

#3 Online LordSmeargle

LordSmeargle
  • 2,102 posts
  • Joined 30 August 2011
  • LocationSydney

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

I want to join! I have one source to use in my part for the collab.

Is it all right if I use this clip?

SGbCk5G.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

#4 Offline Daftpunkfan5cp

Daftpunkfan5cp
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 25 September 2009
  • Location"Yes Bart, An elephant's Butt"

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

I'm in, I needed something to poop so I'll do this!
Posted Image
Spoiler
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#5 Offline Silverstreak

Silverstreak
  • 6,570 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2011
  • LocationAfricaaaaa

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

YES
April 2012 - "pizza bagels fall out of my pocket and go everywhere " (Regular) April 2012 - Overall Contributin' to the Chewikis mario paint will never be art ew, poop For organizing the Photopoop contest Lotsa spa-edits Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

#6 Offline CloudConnection

CloudConnection
  • 300 posts
  • Joined 10 March 2012
  • LocationHighrool

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hellz yeah, I'm doing this.

(also you're planning on uploading this on my birthday)
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

#7 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

I want to join! I have one source to use in my part for the collab.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjM26GWWoGk
Is it all right if I use this clip?

Wonderful, just fine.

I'll go ahead and add everybody to the roster thus far.

(Also, Cloud, it's funny because I was planning on trying to buy my first car around this same timeframe).

Our Minecraft server needs more regular patrons. We've a multitude of creative and survival worlds and unique mods--including YouChew's old creative and survival maps (the survival map's creative mode) and weapon/machine mods. If you'd like to join us please message Robotnikman or me to be added to the member group. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in the default group with no building permissions.

the-outpost.org

Tekkit

The Forge server will now regularly rotate modpacks from month to month to allow us to play a broader range of mods and styles. This month we'll be playing Tekkit from the technic launcher. Tekkit Classic has been forestalled due to java incompatibilities.

For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

#8 Offline Silverstreak

Silverstreak
  • 6,570 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2011
  • LocationAfricaaaaa

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hey, this is gonna be uploaded 2 days before my birthday! :D Awesome!
April 2012 - "pizza bagels fall out of my pocket and go everywhere " (Regular) April 2012 - Overall Contributin' to the Chewikis mario paint will never be art ew, poop For organizing the Photopoop contest Lotsa spa-edits Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

#9 Offline KeishCopp

KeishCopp
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 26 December 2011

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

I'll join!
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

#10 Online LordSmeargle

LordSmeargle
  • 2,102 posts
  • Joined 30 August 2011
  • LocationSydney

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

Done, and not a moment too soon.

I'll have the link at mediafire, soon.

SGbCk5G.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

#11 Offline KeishCopp

KeishCopp
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 26 December 2011

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Done with my entry:

#12 Offline Simon Belmont Painting

Simon Belmont Painting
  • 4,624 posts
  • Joined 01 November 2010
  • LocationAss-burn

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Fuck yeah I'm joining this assholes!
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating December 2011 - Sentence mix-core PASTA POOOOWER For the Lou Albano Collab For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos

#13 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

Fuck yeah I'm joining this assholes!

Well, JEEEEZZZZ SIMON, you don't have to be soooooooo ruuuuuuuuddddddeeeeee!

Added!

the-outpost.org

Tekkit

#14 Offline Waymu

Waymu
  • 10,436 posts
  • Joined 03 February 2009
  • LocationBehind the loose brick.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

Mind if I join?

TvKAsdg.jpg

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#15 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

Mind if I join?

Step right up, good sir! I'll add you in.

the-outpost.org

Tekkit

#16 Offline Waymu

Waymu
  • 10,436 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

http://www.mediafire...3ja8ned9ocj4w95

Here's my entry

TvKAsdg.jpg

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#17 Offline Waymu

Waymu
  • 10,436 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

bumping for smonge because i'm really excited to see how this turns out

TvKAsdg.jpg

#18 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

bumping for smonge because i'm really excited to see how this turns out

Ah, thank you, Waymu but hrrrrmmm---mediafire seems to have blocked your entry. Try uploading it again, and if that doesn't work we'll hash things out an alternative way.

the-outpost.org

Tekkit

#19 Offline Waymu

Waymu
  • 10,436 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

I'll upload it to there again.

http://www.mediafire...5rfzjtsrdbtfy6e

Hopefully that works, I tried the other download link I provided and it worked fine for me.

TvKAsdg.jpg

#20 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 4,212 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

Hmm, yes, both links are working now. Curious, but nonetheless thanks for joining in.

Now to hit Silverstreak up on Skype and see if he's still down for this....

the-outpost.org

Tekkit