Sonic Promptly Tells M...

by: SpongeTheKid

22 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

Thumbnail

YouTube Poop: The King...

by: ZeroTyrant

21 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

Photo

[Winners Decided] Photopoop Contest #3: "YTP School" / "Alternate Animation/Fusion"

Photopoop YTP school alternate animation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

The rules for the contest have slightly changed, so please be sure to read this entire post!

DISCLAIMER: Photopoop is a parody of Cracked.com's Photoplasty. If you've never seen a Photoplasty before, go here: http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty/

Previous month: http://youchew.net/f...s-as-criminals/ (Look here if you want to know more of what this is)

We will be holding contests each month where we award prizes to the best 3 edits for that month as decided by poll, and to a smaller extent, upvotes. Each month will have a different theme for your edits. You do not have to follow the theme to contribute--only to be eligible to win the grand prize.

People can begin submitting as many entries they want until May 23rd, and entries for that month will stop being accepted after the deadline. At that time, the five edits with the highest upvotes (or chosen by the Writing Staff if upvotes are not available) for that month will be placed into a poll until the end of the month. The winner will then be decided by the number of votes the submission receives. Please give a title to each of your submissions so that if and when it is placed in the poll it will have a good, fitting name.

Prizes will be given as follows:
1st Place: The highest voted edit for that month's theme (10,000 Chewbucks, and a spiffy 1st Prize medal)
2nd Place: Second highest voted (5000 Chewbucks)
3rd Place: Third highest voted (1000 Chewbucks)

Posted Image

THIS MONTH'S THEMES:

YTP characters in school / a school for YTP, etc

or
YTP characters in a different setting or somehow fused together

(Example: Ganon in the Super Mario Show, or Link as Mario)

If you have a suggestion for a better theme, it is more than welcome. Without further ado, get to pooping!
3DS FC: 2208-5281-4075, Animal Crossing & Pokemon Y -- Haves and Wants in my Blog
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

#2 Offline DiscoGlacier

DiscoGlacier
  • 13,057 posts
  • Joined 18 September 2009
  • LocationMy humble abode

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image

ZV8tz8z.gif

First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

#3 Offline HotFriedSkadoosh

HotFriedSkadoosh
  • 3,715 posts
  • Joined 29 March 2009

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Posted Image
5c70d624-1889-4a9e-b489-b70b43d0d589_zps

3DS: 4725-7965-2420      Wii U: 40KaySkadewsh
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Well done! Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For winning the cooking contest! Thank you for your patronage! It's yours, my friend! For his winning entry "This Collage Contains Poop" in the Photopoop Contest: Festival Edition Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating YTP Caricature Booth Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos May 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core May 2012 - "AND DAY" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Gumball Review Congrats, you deserve this! How exciting! CLEVER CHILD Thanks! Cookies good, om nom nom...

#4 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

Oops. One thing I forgot to mention is that you should give a title to each of your submissions. That way if and when it goes into the poll I won't give it a bad name.
3DS FC: 2208-5281-4075, Animal Crossing & Pokemon Y -- Haves and Wants in my Blog
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

#5 Offline Combuskenisawesome

Combuskenisawesome
  • 3,194 posts
  • Joined 07 April 2008
  • LocationGay Tickle Land

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

fi3pM06.png

For the category of Best Image Editor. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

#6 Offline DragonWarriorXtreme

DragonWarriorXtreme
  • 190 posts
  • Joined 27 March 2012
  • LocationBloxxland Nightclub

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

Posted Image

Where's Morshu?

upyE7.gifvWEdl.gifupyE7.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

#7 Offline HotFriedSkadoosh

HotFriedSkadoosh
  • 3,715 posts
  • Joined 29 March 2009

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

While I appreciate the pity vote, Slayer, I think I'll be making an alternate entry. :icon_lol:
5c70d624-1889-4a9e-b489-b70b43d0d589_zps

3DS: 4725-7965-2420      Wii U: 40KaySkadewsh
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Well done! Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For winning the cooking contest! Thank you for your patronage! It's yours, my friend! For his winning entry "This Collage Contains Poop" in the Photopoop Contest: Festival Edition Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating YTP Caricature Booth Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos May 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core May 2012 - "AND DAY" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Gumball Review Congrats, you deserve this! How exciting! CLEVER CHILD Thanks! Cookies good, om nom nom...

#8 Offline SharkhamAsylum

SharkhamAsylum
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined 18 June 2011
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

Will there be separate prizes awarded for each of the themes, or are they lumped together? Either way:

"Electrical Engineering"

Posted Image

h5B7n0W.png

3DS: Kyle Yo @ 1736 - 1678 - 4879

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

#9 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

While I appreciate the pity vote, Slayer, I think I'll be making an alternate entry. :icon_lol:

I thought you did well in taking a chance on something like that, and it's not a horrible edit. Anyways, there's a lot of different reasons why I give people upvotes, and not just because they're "fitting to the theme", or anything like that. And if I don't give you an upvote it doesn't mean your submission is bad. It just wouldn't make sense for me to upvote EVERYONE, so I have to come up with my own sort of criteria at the time of seeing the post.

As for your other statement, people are not limited to a single submission. As it says in the first post, people may submit as many entries as they want with no penalty. You just can't have multiple entries put into the poll. (Ex. You have an entry with 20 upvotes and an entry with 10 upvotes. Even though the next highest upvote count in this thread might be 9, you only get your 20 upvote entry placed into the poll)

And to answer your question, Sharkham, I can only give out one medal for each month, and I can only give out a certain amount of Chewbucks without dipping into my own personal pool, so there's not much I can do about that. I could maybe make a poll for each category, but then I would have to have ANOTHER vote to see who wins of the top-top, and that is pretty time consuming (and a lot of people might not vote).
Posted Image

#10 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Just popping in to mention that pretty much we need at least 2 more people to join in on this, and also encourage people to vote on submissions they like or they feel fit the theme the best. The more numbers of votes overall, the easier it is to tell whose was best.
Posted Image

#11 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

Only 3 days left, so PLEASE enter, you guys! Or submit second entries, but we need more contributions. We haven't even broken one page.
Posted Image

#12 Offline Combuskenisawesome

Combuskenisawesome
  • 3,194 posts
  • Joined 07 April 2008
  • LocationGay Tickle Land

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

PLEASE

submit second entries

Okay.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I do feel that this should be flourishing more than it is right now. Don't give up hope, SS! Come on and let's make stuff for this, guys!

EDIT: Split into 2 images to keep Imgur from turning it into a grainy-looking jpeg. I still consider the entry to be one big image, though.

fi3pM06.png

For the category of Best Image Editor. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

#13 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

Well... tomorrow's the last day, and it doesn't seem there's been any activity whatsoeverm other than CIA's recent post, after Shark's entry. This isn't a good sign. Well, voting will start tomorrow.
Posted Image

#14 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Voting has begun. Please submit your votes for the winning entry based on your own criteria. If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualified.
Posted Image

#15 Offline SharkhamAsylum

SharkhamAsylum
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined 18 June 2011
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

I gotta say, Slayer, the whole Photopoop idea was a great notion, but I just the lack of participation is killing it. I just think that if it hasn't taken off yet, it's simply not going to.

h5B7n0W.png

3DS: Kyle Yo @ 1736 - 1678 - 4879

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

#16 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

Yeah, I had the same feeling. So I am going to finish up this month, then talk to Tabull about it. More than likely, it's going to end here. Thanks for everyone who has participated thus far, though.
Posted Image

#17 Offline Sauce

Sauce
  • 12,184 posts
  • Joined 04 September 2011
  • LocationThe shame of my words and deeds

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

can someone put up cia's newest one? thanks.

MeYfwzJ.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

#18 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

can someone put up cia's newest one? thanks.

The rule is technically that you can only have one submission in the poll at a time, but since this is the last one anyways (more than likely), and there's only 5 entries, I guess I will make an exception.
Posted Image

#19 Online Probo

Probo
  • 19,890 posts
  • Joined 11 October 2008
  • LocationThe Closet of Presidential Losers

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

I'll start partaking in these should you decide to continue.

dmanisora.gifcatpig.pngprobocardssmall.png

Rest in Peace, Midnight - 2007-2012 / Mystery - 2007-2012

3DS Code: 1246-8806-8062

Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew, Best Image Editor, and Best Artist. Oh yeah that reminds me, I bought 5 of each while awards were down For making the Hulkamania and GreenSwampWarrior banners. Placing #4 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived. Here's to the start of a wonderful career. Cheers. Congrats on your masterpiece. Your drawing was voted the best! For winning second place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!<br/>
<br/>
10/31/11 - For coming in 1st in the Halloween costume contest.

#20 Offline supreme_slayer

supreme_slayer
  • 10,660 posts
  • Joined 05 April 2009
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

Not really sure if I should have made it its own option, added it in with CIA's, or made it its own option and allowed for multiple option picking... The latter of the three sounds best, in my opinion, but let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: I made a quick change to the poll. If you want to change your votes, I think that the "Remove my vote" button undoes it and allows you to vote again. If not, you can just PM me your vote. Or say it here, if you want.
Posted Image