Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst video game

143 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh man, the worst game I've ever touched is that fucking E.T for the 2600.

Posted

How do you even know what E.T. 2600 is when you weren't even born for the N64?

Though to be honest, the GBA game is much more worse.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Posted

shadow the hedgehog. You could argue that Sonic: Next gen is the worst sonic game, but I dont believe so. I do see it as the most dissappointing, though.

I didnt play many bad games for the old school systems, so I was lucky enough to skip those.

For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Posted

I saw it on the irate gamer thing on youtube. and pluse, I have a 2600.

Posted

I'm not sure which is the worst video game, but is probably an "art" game.

For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Posted

Honestly, I haven't played E.T., but it looks like its biggest problem is a lack of instructions, plus a few glitches involving getting in and out of ditches.

Superman 64 seems like a much worse game, given it was made much later during a time where quality control should've been present.

Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Posted

I remember this old Zach Bell game my little brother got for gamecube a while back. Let's see if I can find it...

Thataughtadoit.swf

Seriously though, that's the kind of audio compression that I'd expect from the Sega Genesis. The worst part is that he's the kind of person who gets all hyped up about a series and buys thing after thing without thinking about it first so this was not the first or last time I've had to be exposed to terrible games like this.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Posted

The worst game I've ever played?

CNR_Front_PS2-600x848.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Posted

Cat in the Hat on GBA.

Y'know, based on the Mike Myers movie that NAveryW had the audacity to remind us of the existence of some time ago.

Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years 1000 page on GCT. I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

Posted

Super mario video game on the gamemachine 2

User with Coolest Avatars 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for your generosity. For the category Most Likely To Rule The World. For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down COULD IT BE YOURS For being an absolutely incredible moderator. I and the rest of the staff are indebted to you. Om nom FUCKING nom

Posted

I learned this long ago: it's possible to play games that were made before you were born.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating For winning lucky lottery! May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job!

Posted

I learned this long ago: it's possible to play games that were made before you were born.

IMPOSIBEL THATS BLACK MAGICS

Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Posted

IMPOSIBEL THATS BLACK MAGICS

Pie is obviously a time traveling Ganon/Magolor.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Posted

Yes, your more than right.

Posted

Spicy Meat-a-ball 2: This-a time-a it's-a personal

User with Coolest Avatars 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for your generosity. For the category Most Likely To Rule The World. For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down COULD IT BE YOURS For being an absolutely incredible moderator. I and the rest of the staff are indebted to you. Om nom FUCKING nom

Posted

Limbo of the Lost

But the ending is amazing.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

Posted

Winter Sports:The Ultimate Challenge.

Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Harrison Ford Trivia

Posted

Ninjabread man.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Posted

Worst game I personally played?

Je2sy.jpg

It's more frustrating than it should be.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS