Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyingpieguy

Worst video game

141 posts in this topic

I'm sure we had a few, but I don't want to dig one up from like, '08 or something.

This is probably the most recent thread about 'awful games' I've found:

Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all the silver cards Completed Bronze set. Suggested quote to card #27 RIP DaftPunkYoshi and DaftPunkYoshiAlt.  That old The YouTube sure is boring. Meeting tabull Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Doing enough shops in your time to be able to tell by the pixels Well, my gosh. What can I say except: you're going to Hyrule, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million chewbucks! For having a blog entry featured: Stock-Aitken-Waterman/PWL Picks #1 User with Coolest Avatars 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2015, User with Coolest Avatars 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Funniest Signatures, Best Musician 2015 March 2012 - Overall, Regular, Classic / April 2015 - Overall, Regular, Classic, YTPMV March 2012 - "Syncro-Voxing The Glory Days Of Retro Uniqueness" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / May 2015 - "The King Goes Senile" (Overall, Classic) Tennis Staff Member (June 2009 - August 2011) You won 20 medals. Congrats! 25 videos in the Poop Showroom. Awards contribution (Top 10 and WMM medals). MMMMMM...richer! Joined Vanilla on February of '08. YouChew 1984, Static TVs, Banjo-Kazooie Sign, and many others. For service. Dinero Remained 'strike-free' for at least 3 years. April Fools' Trivia. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For posting 5 of your own YTP's in the Showroom. Participated in 10 successful collabs. Participated in the WMM Tourney. Participated in the Poop Tennis Season. Winner of a organized Tennis Tournament (WMM Tourney). Completed 10 Poop Tennis matches. Completed 5 Poop Tennis matches. Strike free for a whole year. Organizing the WMM Tourney with Strong414Bad. Winner of the Windows Movie Maker Tennis Tourney.

For "Worst Game I've Actually Played Overall"? That one game about a mammal with stiff spines on its back for self defense released in 2006 takes the award for most insulting.

Purely from a gameplay standpoint that disregards any unintentional enjoyment? Crazy Bus.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won! For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br 
Congratulations! For placing fifth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 160,000 Chewbucks!

That one game about a mammal with stiff spines on its back for self defense released in 2006 takes the award for most insulting.

Pete the Porcupine?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

That one game about a mammal with stiff spines on its back for self defense released in 2006 takes the award for most insulting.

Pete the Porcupine?

No I meant Snout the Spiky Anteater.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won! For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br 
Congratulations! For placing fifth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 160,000 Chewbucks!

Weird, I thought you meant Spikey the Needlemouse.

That was a pretty fun game to play when I got some friends and beer.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

It amazes me how a game this incredibly frustrating and mind-numbingly boring can exist.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

Bubsy 3D

This game came out around the time when everyone jumped on the 3D platformer bandwagon.

Some series were able to survive the transition to 3D. While others stumbled, but were able to live on and improve. And some were so bad that they single-handedly killed their entire series. Bubsy 3D is one of those games.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Nicktoons Unite

I genuinely never want to play that abomination ever again. The fact that I actually wanted that game when I was a kid really showed the amount of intelligence I had.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

shadow the hedgehog. You could argue that Sonic: Next gen is the worst sonic game, but I dont believe so. I do see it as the most dissappointing, though.

I actually agree as well, least with Sonic 06, all you have to do is go from point A to point B in stages rather than doing some stupid ass mission thing where you'll find yourself having to backtrack on most stages if you miss something, and it's a required thing to get all the endings and unlock the last story. It's just boring and tedious, although don't any of you get me wrong, Sonic 06 is pretty bad too, but I feel that Shadow just barely wins in one of the worst games I've played.

As for other games, y'know what I played before and found terrible? Bubsy 3D, uuugggghhhh...

EDIT: Guess Sockface1111 beat me to it by mentioning it, ah well! Also, 400th post, huzzah. c:

For staying warn free for 9 years RIP EATAN For placing 4th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For completing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For letting Yoshi experience his first ever sexual adventure. He's the first member For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 300 days before it was shut down

This game was one of the worst game I've played.

Dbzlog1.jpg

The controls are just very shitty a lot of the time. And there wasn't too much involved in the plot. Most of the enemies was a pain in the ass to defeat and the bosses were difficult. (On the adventure field mainly.)

Oh and I remember that it was hard to navigate in the worlds half of the time, I didn't really know where the fuck did I have to go. I think there was no map if I can remember.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

Jesus Christ, never before has a game bored me this much. You just herd animals. That's it. Oh, and if you think the look of the game is stylish, it really becomes a problem later on because Gerdy blends into wherever your walking because he doesn't have any fucking outlines or shading, and he's walking on sand that's the same color as his skin.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

Cosmic Race. I have never played anything this boring, awkward, and poorly designed before. You know something's wrong when beta footage...

...actually looks better and more playable than the final product.

Kawasaki Jet Ski on the Wii. The controls are just too fucking stiff to even be considered playable, and the game overall is just not designed that well. It's a good example of a rush job, but not to the levels of Big Rigs (which I haven't played as of yet) and Sonic 06 (which, to be honest, I actually don't hate).

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

When I put that thing in my ps1 or psx whatever, I was pretty sure the thing would break.

Batman Forever. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance comes in second.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance comes in second.

lol wat. Like, yeah, the laws are retarded but beyond that it's still without a doubt one of the best portable strategy games out there.

For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Revolution X for the SNES is pretty godawful. It might not be the absolute worst game I've ever played, but it was the very first game that came to mind.

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

Most likely Flintstones on the Master System for me, I haven't really played any genuinely bad games since I research stuff before I buy it, old and new.

And I know I'm a bit late, but I really dislike when someone says that ET on the 2600 is the worst game. There were literally tons of mediocre to godawful games released for the 2600, specially before the crash of '83. I also don't like how people think that ET was responsible for the video game market crash, it played a role yes, but to think that a single product could bring down an entire industry is silly. Yeah ET is bad, but this was in the early era of video games, where you could still experiment to a market with an open mind. If anything, we gotta commend Howard Scott Warshaw for designing and programming a video game in five weeks.

For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.