by: mullet

Yesterday, 04:39 PM

Thumbnail

YTPMV: Kill Everybody

by: pgj1997

Yesterday, 03:58 PM

Photo

Worst video game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
142 replies to this topic

#21 Offline Mushrooms™

Mushrooms™
  • 21,888 posts
  • Joined 23 January 2009
  • LocationBrookfield, Ohio

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

Spicy Meat-a-ball 2: This-a time-a it's-a personal

That game is the embodiment of Christ compared to Spicy Meat-a-ball 3: You-a Got your Liguine in my-a Rigatoni
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years 1000 page on GCT. I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

#22 Offline Misselaineous10

Misselaineous10
  • 21,702 posts
  • Joined 05 July 2007
  • LocationYoshi's Island, Florida

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

Don't we have this thread already?

I tried searching for it, but to no avail.

Posted Image

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For the category of Friendliest Member. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

#23 Offline DaftPunkYoshi

DaftPunkYoshi
  • 16,346 posts
  • Joined 09 February 2008
  • LocationWaixing Computer Science & Technology Co.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

I'm sure we had a few, but I don't want to dig one up from like, '08 or something.

This is probably the most recent thread about 'awful games' I've found:

http://youchew.net/f...ical-copies-of/

AcXJVFq.png hiPKaXf.png

Doing enough shops in your time to tell by the pixels Well, my gosh. What can I say except: you're going to Hyrule, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million chewbucks! For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2014 For the category of Funniest Signatures. March 2012 - Overall, Regular, Classic March 2012 - "Syncro-Voxing The Glory Days Of Retro Uniqueness" (Brain rape/Rape-core) You won 20 medals. Congrats! Awards contribution (Top 10 and WMM medals). Joined Vanilla on February of '08. The YouChew 1984 banner and the Super HIK banner (old board). For service. dinero Remained 'strike-free' for at least 3 years. April Fools' Trivia. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For posting 5 of your own YTP's in the Showroom. Participated in 10 successful collabs. Participated in the WMM Tourney. Participated in the Poop Tennis Season. Winner of a organized Tennis Tournament (WMM Tourney). Completed 10 Poop Tennis matches. Completed 5 Poop Tennis matches. Strike free for a whole year. Organizing the WMM Tourney with Strong414Bad. Winner of the Windows Movie Maker Tennis Tourney.

#24 Offline Rex507

Rex507
  • 8,034 posts
  • Joined 10 December 2007
  • Locationhonk

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

For "Worst Game I've Actually Played Overall"? That one game about a mammal with stiff spines on its back for self defense released in 2006 takes the award for most insulting.

Purely from a gameplay standpoint that disregards any unintentional enjoyment? Crazy Bus.

AnticipatingBeingStoned.jpgDededewave.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won!

#25 Offline Chaofanatic

Chaofanatic
  • 633 posts
  • Joined 25 February 2011
  • LocationLake RRR

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

That one game about a mammal with stiff spines on its back for self defense released in 2006 takes the award for most insulting.

Pete the Porcupine?
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#26 Offline Rex507

Rex507
  • 8,034 posts
  • Joined 10 December 2007
  • Locationhonk

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

That one game about a mammal with stiff spines on its back for self defense released in 2006 takes the award for most insulting.

Pete the Porcupine?

No I meant Snout the Spiky Anteater.

AnticipatingBeingStoned.jpgDededewave.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won!

#27 Offline Vertyx

Vertyx
  • 2,342 posts
  • Joined 17 September 2011
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

Weird, I thought you meant Spikey the Needlemouse.

That was a pretty fun game to play when I got some friends and beer.

None of you were safe!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

#28 Offline TyrannosaurusReich

TyrannosaurusReich
  • 31,428 posts
  • Joined 03 August 2007

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

It amazes me how a game this incredibly frustrating and mind-numbingly boring can exist.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

#29 Offline sockface1111

sockface1111
  • 6,703 posts
  • Joined 09 July 2008

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Bubsy 3D

This game came out around the time when everyone jumped on the 3D platformer bandwagon.
Some series were able to survive the transition to 3D. While others stumbled, but were able to live on and improve. And some were so bad that they single-handedly killed their entire series. Bubsy 3D is one of those games.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#30 Offline zacheatscrackers

zacheatscrackers
  • 38,579 posts
  • Joined 04 January 2008
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

Nicktoons Unite

I genuinely never want to play that abomination ever again. The fact that I actually wanted that game when I was a kid really showed the amount of intelligence I had.

vj_zps79517ce2.png

Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

#31 Offline The annoying bird

The annoying bird
  • 6,112 posts
  • Joined 09 September 2007
  • LocationThe fruit cellar

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Ocarina of Time

5k1PICC.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

#32 Offline The Snake Charmer

The Snake Charmer
  • 4,795 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2008
  • Locationin the pussy wagon

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for your donation! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos Some shitty joke by Ing about 5 matches, idk <3 For the best, the best, the best Thank you!

#33 Offline Eth

Eth
  • 1,144 posts
  • Joined 06 June 2007
  • LocationBedfordshire, England

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

shadow the hedgehog. You could argue that Sonic: Next gen is the worst sonic game, but I dont believe so. I do see it as the most dissappointing, though.

I actually agree as well, least with Sonic 06, all you have to do is go from point A to point B in stages rather than doing some stupid ass mission thing where you'll find yourself having to backtrack on most stages if you miss something, and it's a required thing to get all the endings and unlock the last story. It's just boring and tedious, although don't any of you get me wrong, Sonic 06 is pretty bad too, but I feel that Shadow just barely wins in one of the worst games I've played.

As for other games, y'know what I played before and found terrible? Bubsy 3D, uuugggghhhh...

EDIT: Guess Sockface1111 beat me to it by mentioning it, ah well! Also, 400th post, huzzah. c:

choppersig01.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 300 days before it was shut down

#34 Offline SashicX

SashicX
  • 7,631 posts
  • Joined 30 January 2008
  • LocationVancouver, British Columbia

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

This game was one of the worst game I've played.
Posted Image
The controls are just very shitty a lot of the time. And there wasn't too much involved in the plot. Most of the enemies was a pain in the ass to defeat and the bosses were difficult. (On the adventure field mainly.)

Oh and I remember that it was hard to navigate in the worlds half of the time, I didn't really know where the fuck did I have to go. I think there was no map if I can remember.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

#35 Offline Fretless

Fretless
  • 9,026 posts
  • Joined 19 February 2009

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

Jesus Christ, never before has a game bored me this much. You just herd animals. That's it. Oh, and if you think the look of the game is stylish, it really becomes a problem later on because Gerdy blends into wherever your walking because he doesn't have any fucking outlines or shading, and he's walking on sand that's the same color as his skin.

DeviantArt Profile |PSN: Fretless94 |Nintendo ID: Fretless94

bcio.jpg

"Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

#36 Offline Acieeed

Acieeed
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 26 April 2012

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

Cosmic Race. I have never played anything this boring, awkward, and poorly designed before. You know something's wrong when beta footage...

...actually looks better and more playable than the final product.

Posted Image

#37 Offline CloudConnection

CloudConnection
  • 300 posts
  • Joined 10 March 2012
  • LocationHighrool

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

Kawasaki Jet Ski on the Wii. The controls are just too fucking stiff to even be considered playable, and the game overall is just not designed that well. It's a good example of a rush job, but not to the levels of Big Rigs (which I haven't played as of yet) and Sonic 06 (which, to be honest, I actually don't hate).
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

#38 Offline flyingpieguy

flyingpieguy
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 01 May 2012
  • LocationNJ

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

When I put that thing in my ps1 or psx whatever, I was pretty sure the thing would break.

#39 Offline Stickly Sam

Stickly Sam
  • 1,085 posts
  • Joined 22 January 2012
  • LocationInside a whale.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

Batman Forever. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance comes in second.

dddd_zpse74ffa56.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

#40 Offline SuperYoshi

SuperYoshi
  • 35,773 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2007
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance comes in second.

lol wat. Like, yeah, the laws are retarded but beyond that it's still without a doubt one of the best portable strategy games out there.

MDSig.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down