UGH

by: MisterHoopla

Today, 04:13 AM

Thumbnail

Poops for July extreme...

by: RyDawg

Today, 02:00 AM

Announcement

The Writing Staff is currently looking for new members. Click here for more info

Our Latest Article: Hiring New Writing Staff Members
Photo

Find important things/people on your Birthday.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 Offline Yardovich

Yardovich
  • 3,202 posts
  • Joined 08 May 2009

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

I share my birthday with the lead singer of Korn.

Lol.
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

#22 Offline SuperYoshi

SuperYoshi
  • 35,424 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2007
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

Chrono Trigger came out on my 6th birthday.

Only thing that really springs to mind.

MDSig.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

#23 Offline Simon Belmont Painting

Simon Belmont Painting
  • 4,599 posts
  • Joined 01 November 2010
  • LocationAss-burn

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

The same day a lot of guys and girls got dumped. Take a wild guess what day that is...

Jack Benny's birthday?

Valentine's Day.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating December 2011 - Sentence mix-core PASTA POOOOWER For the Lou Albano Collab For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos

#24 Offline Furnessly

Furnessly
  • 3,740 posts
  • Joined 19 July 2007

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

7th September (There's quite a lot so I just go for the more important stuff using the cheap way out...)

Events (some are skipped due to time difference [7th September UK = 6th September 7pm EST to 7th September 7pm EST]):
70 – A Roman army under Titus occupies and plunders Jerusalem.
1812 – Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Borodino – Napoleon wins a Pyrrhic victory over the Russian army of Alexander I near the village of Borodino.
1822 – Dom Pedro I declares Brazil independent from Portugal on the shores of the Ipiranga Brook in São Paulo.
1864 – American Civil War: Atlanta, Georgia, is evacuated on orders of Union General William Tecumseh Sherman.
1876 – In Northfield, Minnesota, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang attempt to rob the town's bank but are driven off by armed citizens.
1895 – The first game of what would become known as rugby league football is played, in England, starting the 1895–96 Northern Rugby Football Union season.
1911 – French poet Guillaume Apollinaire is arrested and put in jail on suspicion of stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre museum.
1927 – The first fully electronic television system is achieved by Philo Taylor Farnsworth. (not that Farnsworth or Phil Taylor)
1940 – World War II: The Blitz – Nazi Germany begins to rain bombs on London. This will be the first of 57 consecutive nights of bombing.
1986 – Desmond Tutu becomes the first black man to lead the Anglican Church in South Africa.
1988 (my year) – Abdul Ahad Mohmand, the first Afghan in space, returns aboard the Soviet spacecraft Soyuz TM-5 after 9 days on the Mir space station.
2011 – A plane crash in Russia kills 43 people, including nearly the entire roster of the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Kontinental Hockey League team.

Births:
786 – Emperor Saga Japan
1438 – Louis II, Landgrave of Hesse
1533 – Queen Elizabeth I of England
1705 – Matthäus Günther, German painter
1819 – Thomas A. Hendricks, 21st Vice President of the United States
1836 – Henry Campbell-Bannerman, UK Prime Minister
1900 – Giuseppe Zangara, Italian would-be assassin of Franklin D. Roosevelt
1913 – Anthony Quayle, British actor and director
1926 – Don Messick, American voice actor
1936 – Buddy Holly
1974 – Hiroki Takahashi, Japanese voice actor (voiced some characters from shows that The Pope and Mitsuki likes, Mighty Jetters from Bomberman Jetters, Batman in the Japanese dub of Batman Begins and Ryu from the Street Fighter games)
1988 – Kevin Love, American basketball player (Depending on time of his birth, it might have been 8th September in the UK but there is no info about it)
T-Reich (Youchew)
redblueyellow (tSR [The Spriters Resource]/Serebii)

Deaths:
251 – Sima Yi, Chinese strategist, general, and politician
355 – Claudius Silvanus, Roman usurper
1552 – Guru Angad Dev, second Sikh Guru
1978 – Keith Moon, English drummer (The Who)
1994 – Terence Young, British film director

Also Independence Day in Brazil and Victory Day in Mozambique.
For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

#25 Offline universalquantifier

universalquantifier
  • 2,835 posts
  • Joined 24 May 2008
  • Location( ´∀`)

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

Already mentioned this in another thread but I share my birthday with Bruce Campbell which is pretty damn cool. Uwe Boll was also born on the same day but I'm a bit less happy about that.

ct9r.png

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#26 Offline Waymu

Waymu
  • 9,603 posts
  • Joined 03 February 2009
  • LocationBehind the loose brick.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

September 29, 1936 Radio used for first time for a presidential campaign
September 29, 1979 Number one hit on UK music charts - Police - Message In A Bottle
September 29, 1996 Nintendo releases the Nintendo 64 in North America.

I got the info from http://www.datesinhi...y.com/sep29.php

g2ssRci.jpg

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#27 Offline SirSigma

SirSigma
  • 24,605 posts
  • Joined 01 January 2008
  • LocationIn Domus De Aurum Et Ossium

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

I share my birthday with Tim Allen, the Olsen Twins, and William Butler Yeats.

I'm only a day away from sharing it with King Diamond, too.
For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World. For the category of Most Helpful Member. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

#28 Offline Rex507

Rex507
  • 8,034 posts
  • Joined 10 December 2007
  • Locationhonk

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

World Food Day.

I'd make a joke about how it ties in to the fact that I am overweight but that's far too easy.

AnticipatingBeingStoned.jpgDededewave.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won!

#29 Online Cloaytonem2

Cloaytonem2
  • 5,398 posts
  • Joined 27 August 2010
  • Locationconfirmed, sending supplies.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

1959 – Luna 1, the first spacecraft to reach the vicinity of the Moon and to orbit the Sun, is launched by the Soviet Union

World Food Day.

I'd make a joke about how it ties in to the fact that I am overweight but that's far too easy.

Make a Dedede joke instead.

138fc6b52a.gif

May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating the the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT