wotersond

Video Game Art spam.

4,758 replies to this topic

SkyBlueFox

Z46PC.gif

This and the other one you posted are really awesome.

What game are they from?

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

wotersond

The first one is from "Garou: Mark of the Wolves". I don't know where the second is from.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos User with Coolest Signatures 2014
User with Coolest Avatars 2014 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

SkyBlueFox

Huh. I guess I'll have to take a look at that, then!

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

SushieBoy

4dIpM.gif

I've played this game before but now that I see this full background I wonder: was this stage based on Rocky V?

It all looks the same, elevated train tracks, graffiti, steam rising out of the manholes, even similar street corner (skip to around 1 minute in the video to see the similarities) That entire area was in other Rocky movies, but that's the only time anyone fights in it so I'm really curious if there is a connection, because it there is that's fucking awesome.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.