Cantfly

General Film Discussion

4,846 replies to this topic

WALLMAN

Rampage: World Tour was my jam as a kid. I even bought the Gamecube Rampage that everyone hated. I thought the trailer looked pretty good tbh

Edit: A much as I would love to see a movie with World Tour's charm, it looks like they're basing it more off of the 1986 arcade game

Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Nozdordomu
On 11/13/2017 at 8:41 AM, SharkhamAsylum said:

So there's an old-fashioned video rental store just up the road from my apartment, the place owns bones. Naturally the only way a place like this can stay in business is by stocking all the stuff that no one streaming service could ever (completely) own: tons of foreign films, obscure TV shows, the complete Criterion Collection a la carte, and tons of blu-Rays from Shout/Scream Factory.

There used to be a rental store like that pretty close to my house, but they closed a few years ago. I was pretty broken up about that, so since then, I've been taking as much advantage of my college's DVD and streaming library as I can. A lot of great movies just aren't accessible at all, if you don't have the money or know where to look.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

AGSMA
6 hours ago, Fretless said:

George is now an albino gorilla in the post-Midway Rampage universe, apparently.

Even if this movie would lead into a crossover with King Kong and/or Godzilla (don't get your hopes up, yet) there was no need to give it white fur to make it stand out.

It also doesn't help that the movie trailer tries to look serious, if the end result is meant to have a more light-hearted tone, specially with a concept as stupid fun as Rampage. It will be Geostorm all over again.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

SharkhamAsylum

I dunno about you guys but I am losing my shit over its theme song literally being Slipknot nightcore

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

TheOneManBoxOffice

I may be missing something in your statement, but the song is from Smashing Pumpkins, not Slipknot.

Anyway, I fuckin' LOVE the Rampage games, specifically Rampage: World Tour, but judging by the trailer, I'm guessing they changed the backstory the games already established, because they thought it was too silly. No Scumlabs, no scientists that change into their respective characters due to exposure to chemicals. Regardless, I'll see how this plays out.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

SharkhamAsylum

Oh fuck you're right that song is by Smashing Pumpkins

Does Slipknot have some sort of meme song that I'm confusing it with?

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.