455 posts in this topic

Spoiler

Ppgz_tv00415.jpg

Ami.png

Yumi.jpg

Signatures:

Spoiler

tumblr_static_ddwdm7mzmcgk8kgkokk4kg08g_

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

avatar%20gothita%20wobbly%20eyes%20x.png

^ definitely will use this one next, lol.

avatar%20bruxish%20timotei%20x.pngavatar%20medli%20blue%20shirt%20x_1.png

Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

IlANOv8.png?1

I'm actually considering having a classic Amy avatar for a change.

HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015, User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016 Friendliest User 2015, Friendliest User 2016 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

tumblr_oj1ay4pDqR1r0ttrlo8_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ohivxzydc51uerrt0o3_500.gif

Despite what happened with Bee and Puppycat I still like the aesthetics involved. Seems fitting for signatures.

That's a lot of love! EYELASHES For staying warn free for 9 years For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! User with Funniest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For getting in the Bronze donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

This is a Sparkster avi that I plan to have later. (Because who saw that coming, eh?)

xlMDec9.jpg

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

fuck (spoilered bc LOTS OF IMAGES)

Spoiler

unknown.png Shipfic9.pngkv8dPb0.pnggaNcCjB.pngEqlLWuj.jpgimage.jpg tumblr_omtj6qQUJr1sxudx7o1_540.jpgAbaldIu.pngZGWc45E.pngjOwWPzE.pngOK.pngLv3acGy.pngImage result for hell michiganRelated imageImage result for rhythm heaven mc adoreIpJi2KE.pngRelated imageRelated image

i will post more later fuck

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016