Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDumbening

Ferris Wheel On Fire

10 posts in this topic

Hey Youchew, so my band (Ferris Wheel On Fire) have been working on these two tracks and recording them for the past couple months now and just got around to releasing them on bandcamp! I'm on vocals and guitar, my brother is on drums, and our friend Landen on Bass. We have it up on our bandcamp and also have it free to download in the mediafire link. Feedback appreciated, thanks!

This was all done in a bedroom, so quality isn't the best.

4068568715-1.jpg

http://ferriswheelonfire.bandcamp.com/

www.mediafire.com?rp9m7lf9jy8rul5

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down

I'm really enjoying this. 42 reminds me of Godspeed You! Black Emperor in a way.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

I'm really enjoying this. 42 reminds me of Godspeed You! Black Emperor in a way.

Thanks! 42 was inspired a LOT by Godspeed, actually

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down

Well hell I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. I loved the raunchiness and nastiness of the guitar tone on the first song and the singing's pretty neat. You can hear a lot of heart in the vocals though the chorus in the middle some what took a dump but mostly due to the backing vocals. And the second song is definitely a trip in and of itself.

All in all I say you have something pretty cool there

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

dat MW10T sample

Really liking this. Is that you singing? Cuz you got a great singing voice.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations for winning the Harrison Ford trivia! Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years You are A New Hope for Poop. Good job! Thanks for participating! You won! For taking part. CAN ANYONE STOP THIS TENNIS PLAYING MACHINE!? 25 HOLY FUCK 10... 5... OOOOH, you FUCK! Congrats. Thanks for Chewiki work! RE5 review Thanks for your cookie! Yum! Rabbit's Easter Egg Hunt
In recognition of your entry for Harrison Ford Day 2012's art contest!

Isn't there a NMH song titled roughly this?

Also, I dug what I heard on a superficial listen.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Holy shit, way better than anything I could have possibly expected. This sounds like something I would totally dance to and make an ass out of myself.

I mean that in the greatest way I can

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

Isn't there a NMH song titled roughly this?

Also, I dug what I heard on a superficial listen.

Yeah, we named ourselves after that song. We're all basically huge NMH fantards

dat MW10T sample

Really liking this. Is that you singing? Cuz you got a great singing voice.

I just realized both songs have spoken word samples relating to space... WWWOOOAAAAHHH

But yeah, that's me singing. Although I didn't like how my vocals turned out on the first track but they wouldn't let me re-do it. I don't know why.

Well hell I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. I loved the raunchiness and nastiness of the guitar tone on the first song and the singing's pretty neat. You can hear a lot of heart in the vocals though the chorus in the middle some what took a dump but mostly due to the backing vocals. And the second song is definitely a trip in and of itself.

All in all I say you have something pretty cool there

Thanks! We were using Pod Farm to record (since micing my amp didn't turn out too well) and tried to capture my live tone for the song as best as we could

Holy shit, way better than anything I could have possibly expected. This sounds like something I would totally dance to and make an ass out of myself.

I mean that in the greatest way I can

Do it

oh wow Pod Farm's what I use for my news show recordings and for rough tracks. Good shit imo

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

This is some pretty beast stuff.

My only complaint though is that the vocals are a little hard to hear.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 57 days before it was shut down For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!