Mashu

The Poop Tennis Café - No lights.

9,702 replies to this topic

Foghorn Scorpio

I also got to talk about samurai history with another one of his friends ... mostly Shinsengumi talk.

Interesting you mention the Shinsengumi, Ash. Although I'm no expert on the Shinsengumi's real life history, I appreciate how they're portrayed in fiction like in Rurouni Kenshin. It's nice to see Watsuki take a historical group and create a badass character, Hajime Saito, out of it.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

AshcrementVII

He's also based on a real member of the Shinsengumi, who you can also see in the anime Peacemaker. Saito Hajime ... later a police officer in Tokyo.

Edited by AshcrementVII
For staying strike free for 7 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. For completing √((8(73-56))^2-131(70×2+1))×10 matches. Well look at this flargle completing ten tournament matches. Well done. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Rock on, buddy. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating June 2012 - "√-7 ([6³] 4 - 5 + 8) PhiL's LegendarY YogurT TorcH (8 + 5 - 4 [6³]) 7-√" (Brain rape/Rape-core) ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year for winning the 2nd Doubles Cup. with me. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core 8| Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Completed 10 YTP Tennis matches. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches.

Girla PurpleHeart

Does anyone know what happened to the previous Poop Tennis Roster Thread? I know it's been archived but I can't seem to find it anyway. I wanted to update my tennis roster since I'm in the progress with MAZZ0murder.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

theFXexpert

EDIT: Ash, you are a sneaky one.

Edited by theFXexpert26
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

Girla PurpleHeart

Directly below the Cafe ... (and it's working now =3 )

Oh, didn't see that. Thanks for the link BTW. =3

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

dew✿

do suppose i could perhaps have this moved to In progress please?

thank you in advance~

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

Mackenzie

Saw my roster thing and it says I have 5 completed matches... I supposedly deserve a medal, so if you could throw one at me, I promise to catch it~

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Bloodis

We should really have a proper match sometime soon 2nnt, if you would want that.

For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Mackenzie

Implying that something related to pooping is proper when it has something to do with me loololoolololo

No but seriously why would you ever want that, calm down

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Captain

huh?

Since you can't quote through locked threads . . .

"when you love a person and they love you back, it's the greatest thing in the world, i know, but when if they stab you in the back and leave you to die... its just.. ugh. please be wary of that, dew and razor. i dont want you guys going down the same road as me."

. . . but indeed i have.

I'm actually taking this surprisingly well though, a lot better than i expected. I'm just mostly mad now, and i guess sleep only helped my anger a little bit from yesterday.

things will only get better from here on out, my friend. im sorry to hear that...

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Mmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks for the donation 25 Matches of YESH Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos for 5 multiway matchez You've gone without a striiiike<br />You've gone without a striiiike<br />I still don't know what strike means<br />BUT you've gone without a striiiike

AshcrementVII

Treps did your thread scooting, DewD.

And I have given 2nnt the 5 matches medal of illustriousness.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. For completing √((8(73-56))^2-131(70×2+1))×10 matches. Well look at this flargle completing ten tournament matches. Well done. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Rock on, buddy. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating June 2012 - "√-7 ([6³] 4 - 5 + 8) PhiL's LegendarY YogurT TorcH (8 + 5 - 4 [6³]) 7-√" (Brain rape/Rape-core) ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year for winning the 2nd Doubles Cup. with me. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core 8| Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Completed 10 YTP Tennis matches. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches.

Girla PurpleHeart

OK got my roster ready, but only one change:

Tennis in Progress:

vs. jacobketronCT (formerly FullCup) vs. The Neoprene Junebug vs. GameBop vs. RAZOR

vs. MAZZ0Murder (6/10)

Completed Matches:

vs. Ihatecards (4/4)

Planned Matches:

vs. MelonGod

Wants to Play:

vs. Stuart K Reilly

Failed:

None

Also fixed the spelling error.

MAZZ0Murder

Guess my roster could be updated to include Girla as well...

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Cornflakes

Ohh yeaaaaaaaaaah I forgot to say, I've completed 5 tennis matches on my So I get the Tennis Athlete medal right?

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the silver cards Eyelashes! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For spending all your Chewbucks on children's card games For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Phil Collins. Oh and I like to request the Robo-Racquet award for completing 5 multi-way tennis way matches. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Thanks for the donation! Have the fun! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Completed Matches: 10 It's yours, my friend Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For participating in 10 successful collabs. For 5 completed matches. August 2012 - "FRED FUCKSTONE IS AT IT AGAIN!!" (Brain rape/Rape-core) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos