Mashu

The Poop Tennis Café - No lights.

9,702 replies to this topic

Bloodis

Y'know, maybe I should whip up a somewhat small serve possibly for someone who might be interested in couple days now.

All you guys are making me want to do that more and more now.

For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DiscoGlacier

The Oogieloves Collab is finished! If a tennis staff member would like to move it to the Finished section, that would be great.

YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

Bloodis

It's done? I should probably get myself to watch that thing then.

E: Very neat, I like how the entries went from slow-paced to more fast-paced stuff.

All in all, yours, Cornflakes' and Dew's entries were really good ones.

Edited by Bloodis
For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DiscoGlacier

It's done? I should probably get myself to watch that thing then.

Plus da link:

YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

dew✿

Y'know, maybe I should whip up a somewhat small serve possibly for someone who might be interested in couple days now.

All you guys are making me want to do that more and more now.

i've caught up with all the matches I'm in so we could do that rematch that we've been planning if you wanted :3

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

Bloodis

Well, I was kinda hoping for a new one and to have it for the first one to notice it.

But I guess a re-rematch already would be fine too of course.

MAZZ0Murder

xid-12094241_1.jpg

This was posted in one of my classes.

EDIT: Bloodis said that image wasn't working and was asking for a username/password? lol

Edited by MAZZ0Murder
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

dew✿

Well, I was kinda hoping for a new one and to have it for the first one to notice it.

But I guess a re-rematch already would be fine too of course.

oh well hey, If you wanna play someone new I won't hold ya against that. I can see why you'd want to!

i was just suggesting it cause i knew it popped up in conversation and stuff XD

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

AshcrementVII

Bloodis ...

=3

On the subject of rosters and collab moving, if they are not done after I get home from my early class, I will take care of them then.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. For completing √((8(73-56))^2-131(70×2+1))×10 matches. Well look at this flargle completing ten tournament matches. Well done. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Rock on, buddy. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating June 2012 - "√-7 ([6³] 4 - 5 + 8) PhiL's LegendarY YogurT TorcH (8 + 5 - 4 [6³]) 7-√" (Brain rape/Rape-core) ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year for winning the 2nd Doubles Cup. with me. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core 8| Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Completed 10 YTP Tennis matches. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches.

AshcrementVII

Rosters updated

And looks like someone already moved your completed Collab, Disco.

Congrats!

For staying strike free for 7 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. For completing √((8(73-56))^2-131(70×2+1))×10 matches. Well look at this flargle completing ten tournament matches. Well done. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Rock on, buddy. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating June 2012 - "√-7 ([6³] 4 - 5 + 8) PhiL's LegendarY YogurT TorcH (8 + 5 - 4 [6³]) 7-√" (Brain rape/Rape-core) ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year for winning the 2nd Doubles Cup. with me. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core 8| Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Completed 10 YTP Tennis matches. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches.

Bloodis

Roster update yet again

Completed (15):

-PerunaCommando (6/6)

-Viiksiministeri (6/6)

-MrFoxzet and sanemurzu (9/9)

-LesPiikheru (6/6)

-MrFoxzet (6/6)

-RazQ35/RazQAlt (6/6)

-dewmann (6/6)

-Bematt (6/6) [4th tennis cup]

-Silverstreak (6/6)

-Metroid998 (6/6) [4th tennis cup]

-1 second tennis [3rd] (32/32)

-dewmann [4th tennis cup, rematch] (6/6)

-Panic tennis (24/24)

-MonsterSumoable (6/6)

-fitterguy99 (4/4)

In progress:

-CreepahWeegie and therazoredge vs. saper and PikalaxALT vs. Awesome/Bloodis and Superchops (9a/9b)

-Twentyway ten second tennis (12/20)

-1 second tennis [4th] (14/?)

-mrBOORING (1/6)

-Fiffenaattori/Fiffe [rematch] (5/6)

-AshcrementVII and jacobketronCT vs. dewmann and Bloodis (2b/6b)

-Gimpnipples, Mister Cornflakes, me and Tofucakecan (3/12)

-A-E-I-O-U-Y Tennis (1/36)

On-hold:

-Urpoliitikko1 (3/4)

Failed:

-F1nFreak/Fiffe (3/6)

-Vaxeri and Tofukostaja (1/9)

-Regahzoopah (1/6)

-ChrisGendo (1/?)

-Dropped:

-ABC tennis (Corruptionsound, gimpnipples and Captain/dewmann) [Rounds 3,7,11,15]

Planned:

-ZachareyTomcat

-apariver [rematch]

-iiro2alt

-AshcrementVII

-guitarocker100

-zacheatscrackers

-Classic tennis match with Rillion

and others which i've forgotten already

Wants to play:

-Metzgorrre

-DaftPunkYoshi

-RASVAKEITINv23

-therazoredge

-dewmann (a rerematch)

-GameBop

-anyone with a classic style

or just anybody, I don't mind

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna try making the video I promised next.

Foghorn Scorpio

Would someone be willing to move the following match to failed? Thanks.

On the bright side, the following can be moved to COMPLETED:

Edited by jacobketronCT
For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

KnorruptionSound

Roster update:

Change

#079 - YCP's fourth tennis cup - vs. GreatBritishTurd (6 rounds)

to

#079 - YCP's fourth tennis cup - vs. GreatBritishTurd (6 rounds) - won

also add 1 to

"Finished matches"

"- completed"

"Matches won"

&

"Won tourneys"

and one last thing: change "- YCP's fourth tennis cup (on going)" to "- YCP's fourth tennis cup (completed) (won)"

Thank you

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards User with Funniest Avatars 2016 You did it! For having a blog featured You are MMMMMMMMMM...rich enough to earn this medal! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Best Tenniser 2014 You're Yellow September 2013 - "9000 POUNDS KING NIGHT TALKING TO BLACKENED ARTHUR" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / April 2015 - "Goethe's mighty morphin' theory of colors" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards October 2012 - Overall / May 2015 - Brain rape/Rape-core / June 2015 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For winning the Tennis Cup 4! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/103646-the-olde-shits-of-yer-corruptionsound/

For employing the art of the written word congrats on 25 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos For participating in 10 collabs! In commemoration of sheer athleticism on the YouChew's greenest courts in the world If ya are what ya say, you are, a superstar Congrats on getting more than 25 vids in the showroom.

dew✿

would someone like to volley this of mine? Its become open and dearly needs a home ;w;

Best Tenniser 2015

Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016

Mashu

would someone like to volley this of mine? Its become open and dearly needs a home ;w;

I could, if it's still open. I need something to do anyway, hah.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64 during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. January 2015 - "CDI '06" (YTPMV) For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years With an iron fist Press start to begin For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation For your piece on Kraven Manor, all I can say is good job. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year June 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HerpyWhoovesChew

Due for lost my interest,Would someone be willing to move the following match to failed? Thanks.

reason: okay I'm too busy, but I lost interest in making this match (instead of necrobump)

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos scrub all the gay luigis in the mushroom toaster Congrats! Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Captain

woah i wanna MAKE a match!! screw making rounds. making matches sounds cooler.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Mmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks for the donation 25 Matches of YESH Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos for 5 multiway matchez You've gone without a striiiike<br />You've gone without a striiiike<br />I still don't know what strike means<br />BUT you've gone without a striiiike