• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Mashu

The Poop Tennis Café - Your favorite tennis pairings

9,481 posts in this topic

Pooptenniscafe.png

And we're back. Due to some forum updates, the new Café has been created.

So. M'yeah, how about them cafes.

This is the The Poop Tennis Café. This is YCP's watering hole, a place to discuss tennis and have a generally good time. It's served by the Staff, colloquially known as the Tennis Fucks.

This is a free-to-use, comfortable place where you can chat, talk about poop tennis, arrange and promote matches, discuss recent and historic matches, enjoy some free beverages, and have a generally good time.

You can post your tennis profile here as well, and the Café staff will add it to the roster. Your profile can include anything you want about tennis: who you want to play, who you have played, what material or software you use or want to use, what variants you would like to try, when the best time to play would be, anything really.

Check the roster to see if you're on anyone's tennis game wish-list.

So come in, make yourselves at home, have a drink, and have some fun with us.

The first Café can be found

The second Café can be found here.

The third Café can be found

The fourth Café can be found
For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64 during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. January 2015 - "CDI '06" (YTPMV) For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years With an iron fist Press start to begin For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation For your piece on Kraven Manor, all I can say is good job. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year June 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Welcome to The Poop Tennis Cafe Mk IV, everyone! That includes boys, girls, and Tennis Fucks alike. All are welcome!

Anyway, roster update please. Thanks:

jacobketronCT’s tennis roster list - as of October 13, 2012 A.D.

Complete (12 Matches):

-jacobketronCT vs. HerpyWhooves (ChibiCyndaquil) (6 of 6)

-jacobketronCT vs. MissingnoUploader (Eggy) (12 of 12)

-Mowub vs. jacobketronCT (6 of 6)

-amitbendor vs. jacobketronCT vs. Tofucakecan vs. IAMSAPER (The Gaga 4-Way that became a 3-Way) (11 of 11)

-jacobketronCT vs. AshcrementVII (6 of 6)

-CaptainStringCheese vs. djninjalovemistake vs. jacobketronCT (9 of 9)

-jacobketronCT vs. FullCap vs. MonsterSumoable/TheRaz0rEdge (9 of 9)

-4TH TENNIS CUP: StickerBoytheNextGen vs. jacobketronCT (6 of 6)

-TENNIS CYCLE: MountainDewMaNN vs. jacobketronCT (6 of 6)

-4TH TENNIS CUP: jacobketronCT vs. TheChutley (6 of 6)

-4TH TENNIS CUP: jacobketronCT vs. Trepmaws (5 of 5)

-4TH TENNIS CUP: jacobketronCT vs. GreatBritishTurd (6 of 6)

Playing:

-CorruptionSound vs HyRSiWOLF/CaptainStringCheese vs Ad4ptx/IAMSAPER vs Histvrical/TheRaz0rEdge vs NESfanboi/jacobketronCT (5-way 5-second tennis)

(awaiting Round 12 of 25)

-DUEL: CorruptionSound + 2nnt vs. jacobketronCT + djninjalovemistake (awaiting Round 2)

-jacobketronCT vs. The Neoprene Junebug (making Round 5 of 6)

-ZachareyTomcat vs. jacobketronCT vs. TheRaz0rEdge (making Round 5 of 9)

-ZachareyTomcat’s 20-Way 10 second match (awaiting Round 13 of 60)

-jacobketronCT vs. S3LLERY (making Round 3 of 6)

-Girla PurpleHeart vs. FullCap/jacobketronCT vs. The Neoprene Junebug vs. GameBop vs. TheRaz0rEdge (awaiting Round 8 of 15)

-ZachareyTomcat’s One Second Tennis (awaiting Round 16 of 30)

-jacobketronCT vs. Sanemurzu vs. ChrisGendo (awaiting Round 3 of 9)

-TENNIS CYCLE: jacobketronCT vs. ??? (awaiting Round 2 of 6)

-ChrisGendo vs. jacobketronCT (making Round 2 of 6)

-TEAM TENNIS: AshcrementVII + jacobketronCT vs. MountainDewMaNN + Bloodis (making Round 3b of 6)

-HerpyWhooves vs. Poopdraw/wtfFletchie vs. T67816/jacobketronCT (awaiting Round 7 of 18)

-SudsMcFuddle vs. MissterCornflakes vs. jacobketronCT vs. MonsterSumoable (making Round 3 of 12)

-AshcrementVII vs. jacobketronCT (Birthday rematch) (making Round 2 of 6)

-NEVERGONNAGETIT92000 vs. jacobketronCT vs. Tartorsauce (Animation Tennis)(making Round 2 of 9)

-Superchops vs. jacobketronCT (making Round 2 of ??)

Planning:

-Some random 3-way down the road. I dunno.

Failed or Forfeited:

-XxRobotChaoxX vs. jacobketronCT

Wishlist:

-TheFXexpert26

-Silverstreak

-BSP666c

-Smonge

-DiosBabilonia

-UncleChuckTH (maybe a Lupin III themed-tennis, I dunno)

-TheRaz0rEdge (1-on-1)

-IAMSAPER (1-on-1)

-MycroProcessor

-Mashu

-Sanemurzu (1-on-1)

-Gamebop (1-on-1)

-Anyone that isn’t IceSumo or autumnithink

(I'll add more at a later date)

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

I thought the man shut you down for good. What are my tax dollars paying for, then?

For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular For the category of Most Helpful Member
2013, Friendliest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

I dunno, I guess that money's goin' to Wall Street bankers? As for us, we're like the undead. We never stay down.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

cool new thread. whered you get it, the 99 cent store BAHAHAHAHAH!!!

For getting 20 awards Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Mmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks for the donation 25 Matches of YESH Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos for 5 multiway matchez You've gone without a striiiike<br />You've gone without a striiiike<br />I still don't know what strike means<br />BUT you've gone without a striiiike

cool new thread. whered you get it, the 99 cent store BAHAHAHAHAH!!!

wow wtf dats rel ofensve

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64 during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. January 2015 - "CDI '06" (YTPMV) For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years With an iron fist Press start to begin For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation For your piece on Kraven Manor, all I can say is good job. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year June 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

R.I.P previous Tennis Match thread. You were the best. AROUND!!

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Lookee here. I didn't think a new cafe would be created this quickly.

Now, for my day today . . .

Hey.

Hey, captain.

Captain, hey.

You now have the rights to say "i told you so".

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years "Best Musician" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year A Most Excellent Assortment of 25 Matches 11 participants, 18 minutes on your second Lain collab, so this medal is in order. congrats! congrats on participating in over 10 collabs dood Congrats! For completing 10 YTP Tennis matches. For uploading at least 5 YTPs into the Showroom. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches. Good job.

Welp, can't help technical issues I guess. The thread before SCIENCE!! was shut down at roughly the same page count anyway.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first incarnation of the Cafe that hasn't been initiated by our old friend RabbitSnore.

Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

Oh, a new café was made then!

DIdn't notice this first because it wasn't stickied at all, oh well...

Also, just putting the roster again, since I noticed it wasn't updated at all couple days ago.

Completed (14):

-PerunaCommando (6/6)

-Viiksiministeri (6/6)

-MrFoxzet and sanemurzu (9/9)

-LesPiikheru (6/6)

-MrFoxzet (6/6)

-RazQ35/RazQAlt (6/6)

-dewmann (6/6)

-Bematt (6/6) [4th tennis cup]

-Silverstreak (6/6)

-Metroid998 (6/6) [4th tennis cup]

-1 second tennis [3rd] (32/32)

-dewmann [4th tennis cup, rematch] (6/6)

-Panic tennis (24/24)

-MonsterSumoable (6/6)

In progress:

-CreepahWeegie and therazoredge vs. saper and PikalaxALT vs. Awesome/Bloodis and Superchops (9a/12b)

-Twentyway ten second tennis (12/20)

-1 second tennis [4th] (14/?)

-mrBOORING (1/6)

-Fiffenaattori/Fiffe [rematch] (5/6)

-ChrisGendo (1/?)

-AshcrementVII and jacobketronCT vs. dewmann and Bloodis (2b/6b)

-Gimpnipples, Mister Cornflakes, me and Tofucakecan (3/12)

-A-E-I-O-U-Y Tennis (1/36)

-fitter ukko (1/4)

On-hold:

-Urpoliitikko1 (3/4)

Failed:

-F1nFreak/Fiffe (3/6)

-Vaxeri and Tofukostaja (1/9)

-Regahzoopah (1/6)

-Dropped:

-ABC tennis (Corruptionsound, gimpnipples and Captain/dewmann) [Rounds 3,7,11,15]

Planned:

-ZachareyTomcat

-apariver [rematch]

-iiro2alt

-AshcrementVII (1v1)

-guitarocker100

-zacheatscrackers

-Classic tennis match with Rillion

and others which i've forgotten already

Wants to play:

-anyone, come at me

Edited by Bloodis
For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Roster Thread has been archived, so we cannot make any changes to it at the moment.

I'll update your rosters as soon as this matter is resolved.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. For completing √((8(73-56))^2-131(70×2+1))×10 matches. Well look at this flargle completing ten tournament matches. Well done. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Rock on, buddy. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating June 2012 - "√-7 ([6³] 4 - 5 + 8) PhiL's LegendarY YogurT TorcH (8 + 5 - 4 [6³]) 7-√" (Brain rape/Rape-core) ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year for winning the 2nd Doubles Cup. with me. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core 8| Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Completed 10 YTP Tennis matches. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches.

Take your time resolving the issues at hand, Ash, we're rooting for you all the way. Once you succeed, you can shout...

I WON!!

ratiganmotivation.jpg

Technically, I can't really do anything to resolve this issue. (other than inform the people who can)

No Sheen or karate shooting moments for me.

EDIT:

The matter has been resolved and jacob's and Bloodis's rosters have been updated.

Edited by AshcrementVII
DONE VOTINGS
For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. For completing √((8(73-56))^2-131(70×2+1))×10 matches. Well look at this flargle completing ten tournament matches. Well done. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Rock on, buddy. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating June 2012 - "√-7 ([6³] 4 - 5 + 8) PhiL's LegendarY YogurT TorcH (8 + 5 - 4 [6³]) 7-√" (Brain rape/Rape-core) ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year for winning the 2nd Doubles Cup. with me. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core 8| Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Completed 10 YTP Tennis matches. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches.

for now my tennis rooster still intact (no changes) :icon_biggrin:

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos scrub all the gay luigis in the mushroom toaster Congrats! Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

huh?

Since you can't quote through locked threads . . .

"when you love a person and they love you back, it's the greatest thing in the world, i know, but when if they stab you in the back and leave you to die... its just.. ugh. please be wary of that, dew and razor. i dont want you guys going down the same road as me."

. . . but indeed i have.

I'm actually taking this surprisingly well though, a lot better than i expected. I'm just mostly mad now, and i guess sleep only helped my anger a little bit from yesterday.

And to follow the cool kids, i might as well do a rooster update.

(as of 10.13.2012)

Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ (26)

- AshcrementVII vs Therazoredge vs Captain (9/9)

- Therazoredge vs djninjalovemistake vs dewmann (The Distortion Tennis, 9/9)

- Therazoredge vs Magmalord (Tennis Shuffle, 6/6)

- NEVERGONNAGETIT92000 vs Therazoredge (Condensation Tennis, 6/6)

- Autumnithink vs Therazoredge (4/4)

- Superkoffee's 1/5 Second Tennis Match (Matches 1-4)

- BSP666c vs Therazoredge (6/6)

- Father’s Shout vs Therazoredge (6/6)

- Therazoredge vs Godigurselfwithaspork/Awesome (8/8)

- Djninjalovemistake vs Therazoredge (WendyVanity Tennis, 6/6)

- Captain vs BMATF & Therazoredge vs Sanemurzu (Doubles Cup II, won, 6/6)

- ChibiCyndaquil vs Awesome vs djninjalovemistake vs StickerBoyTheNext Gen vs Therazoredge vs B5P666c vs GameBop vs Captain vs dewmann vs CorruptionSound (10 Second Tennis, 30/30)

- Therazoredge vs Gendo (Tennis Cycle, 6/6)

- Therazoredge & dewmann vs CorruptionSound & Awesome (Tennis Shuffle, Doubles Tennis, 6/6)

- Superkoffee’s “The King’s Speech” (36/36)

- Pokruk & dewmann vs Sanemurzu vs Therazoredge (Doubles Cup II, 6/6)

- Therazoredge vs Mashu (マシュー) (Reverse Pooper Tennis, 6/6)

- JacobketronCT vs FullCap vs Awesome/Therazoredge (9/9)

- Herpywhooves vs Therazoredge (6/6)

- Therazoredge vs GameBop (Tennis Cup IV, lost tie-breaker, 6/6)

- Suddenslapsack vs Therazoredge (4/4)

- AshcrementVII vs Therazoredge (6/6)

- CaptainStringCheese vs CreepahWeegie vs GameBop vs Therazoredge vs Bloodis vs BMATF vs Dewmann vs LordBababa (Panic Tennis II, 24/24)

Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ (23)

(Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ) (10)

- Therazoredge vs LordBababa/RobochaoXX/????? vs Awesome vs Gimpnipples (16/20)

- GameBop vs Therazoredge/Awesome/Simon Belmont Painting/Superkoffee/Gendo/djninjalovemistake/Metroid998/Combuskenisawesome/Saper/AshcrementVII/MycroProcessor, etc. (GameBop vs EVERYONE, 23/100)

- CreepahWeegie & Therazoredge vs Saper/ChrisGendo & Pikalax1 vs Awesome/Bloodis & SuperChops (9a/12)

- TheNeopreneJunebug vs StickerBoyTheNextGen vs Gendo vs Therazoredge vs dewmann (10/50)

- Girla PurpleHeart vs FullCap/JacobKetronCT vs TheNeopreneJunebug vs GameBop vs Therazoredge (7/15)

- Therazoredge vs djninjalovemistake vs dewmann (1 Year Anniversary Distortion Tennis Match, 4/9)

- ChrisGendo vs Therazoredge (Rematch, 2/6)

-BSP666c & CorruptionSound vs GameBop & dewmann vs Therazoredge & CreepahWeegie (Quality/Resolution Doubles Tennis, 2/12)

- ZachTomcat vs JacobketronCT vs Therazoredge (4/12)

- Saper vs Therazoredge (5/6)

- Suddenslapsack vs GimpNipples vs Therazoredge (2/9)

(Nᴏɴ-ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ/ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ) (12)

- Therazoredge vs LordBababa/Gendo vs Jason (8/12)

- Jason vs djninjalovemistake vs DoomZappo vs Godigurselfwithaspork/AshcrementVII Vs Captain vs 2nnt vs dewmann vs Therazoredge vs Gendo vs CorruptionSound (10 Second Tennis, 14/30)

- Colloid vs Therazoredge (2/6)

- Captain & Therazoredge vs BMATF & dewmann (Black & White Team Tennis, 2a/4)

- Therazoredge vs StickerBoyTheNextGen (Tennis Shuffle, Pink Panther Tennis, 5/6)

- CorruptionSound vs HyRSiWOLF/Captain vs Ad4ptx vs Histvrical/Therazoredge vs NESfanboi/JacobketronCT (5-second 5-way match, 11/25)

- XxRobotChaoxX vs LordBababa/Awesome vs Therazoredge (4/9)

- Jason vs Therazoredge (2/6)

- Captain vs Therazoredge (Classic Tennis Collective, 2/6)

- CreepahWeegie vs Awesome vs LordSmeargle vs Saper vs Suddenslapsack vs Therazoredge vs SuperChops vs XxRobotChaoxX vs Duhbait vs GameBop (7/20)

- Gendo & Therazoredge vs ZachTomcat & Captain (1/6)

- Godigurselfwithaspork vs Therazoredge (2/6, rematch)

Fᴀɪʟᴇᴅ (0)

None

Pʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ (12)

- Djninjalovemistake (Tennis Cycle)

- dewmann

- TheFXexpert26 (Sonic Underground Tennis)

- FathersShout (Rematch)

- FishTitan64

- CreepahWeegee

- JacobketronCT

- Cyclejunkie

- Guitarocker100

- Uwilmod

- Therazoredge vs Captain vs AshcrementVII

- Rillion

- iamoutofideas1

Tᴏ-ᴅᴏ (5)

- Therazoredge vs LordBababa/RobochaoXX vs Awesome vs GimpNipples, round 17/20 (5.10.2012)

- Saper vs Therazoredge, round 6/6 (8.3.2012)

- Quality/Resolution Doubles, round 3/12 (8.26.2012)

- Suddenslapsack vs GimpNipples vs Therazoredge, 3/9 (9.1.2012)

- Therazoredge vs Father's Shout rematch, round 1/6

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years "Best Musician" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year A Most Excellent Assortment of 25 Matches 11 participants, 18 minutes on your second Lain collab, so this medal is in order. congrats! congrats on participating in over 10 collabs dood Congrats! For completing 10 YTP Tennis matches. For uploading at least 5 YTPs into the Showroom. For completing 5 YTP Tennis matches. Good job.

Did someone say rooster?

-----~~~###Completed###~~~-----

SirSmeagle [12/12]

TelstarLogisticsYTP [7/7]

Silverstreak [8/8]

MRLOL785/Simon Belmont Painting [8/8]

TheChutley [6/6]

AshcrementVII [6/6]

11 second tennis hosted by Guitarocker100 [20/20]

Ambient tennis with TofuCakeCan [8/8]

6 Second Tennis [20/20]

-----~~~###In Progress###~~~-----

2v2 featuring CreepahWeegie, Raz0r, pikalax, Saper (replaced by ChrisGendo) and IceSumo (replaced by Bloodis) [9/12]

1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 hosted by CreepahWeegie [8/20]

Platform Game Tennis [ONGOING]

-----~~~###Upcoming###~~~-----

vs jacobketronCT

-----~~~###Wants To Play###~~~-----

Bloodis

sanemurzu

LeSuperKoffee

theFXexpert

Raz0r

MountainDewMaNN

But will play literally anyone ever.

Also, there's a part of me that wants to start a monochrome tennis match, but no part of me that's willing to make a serve for it yet.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Get it, got it, good, Superchops.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta run to the lab and make sure the werewolf-velociraptor hybrids haven't escaped yet.

Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!