bob

MLP FiM spam/discussion

Its like our own little Brony Meet-up except were all that guy in the corner who knows something about this is wrong.  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So would you describe yourself as a fan of this shit? And if so, how much so?

• Fuck no I aint got time for that gay shit Im too busy fucking bitches, playing old-school retro video games and watching anime in japanese with subtitles.
    • I'm 100 and 20 percent brony. I own all the toys and read all the books and memorized the show by heart. I can only maintain an erection while on a pony image board. dat plot amirite? *EPIC BROHOOF*
    • Its a really cool, progressive show with good values *tips fedora*. I'm glad to have seen it before anyone else did. Its also a good way to get in touch with your feminist side and a great outlet that otherwise would've been filled with religion XP
    • "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY REAL LIVES??? OUTSIDE OF THIS MINDLESS CARTOON?!!!!??!!!"
    • Ehh it's okay I guess but it wasn't even as close to as good as Garfield 2: A Tale of 2 Kitties
    • MY LITTLE PONY WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN.....

6,779 replies to this topic

SlushBasedCupcakes

New thread... cool.

ze_process_by_joey_darkmeat-d5hjc88.png

I really love darkmeats work.

V92dM.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AKADarkie

Somehow, I doubt this have the same popularity of the last thread, but then again, the last one was posted in regularly around the Spring, and it had 200 pages of Spidermans in one night.

Well, I'm expecting that it will see more activity once more info about season 3 is released and new episodes start being released.

Also, all threads that went past 250 pages were locked. Sucks, but whatever.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

SlinkyGuy

190819_313800795394100_2139384686_o.jpg

Probably already been posted but whatever, I think it's pretty cool.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down For being GEWD. Ribbit! Om nom thank you

G ☆

Hello there! I am Doctor Twilight!

Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

MasterOfZoroark

Good, new thread. Now to post this.

some_days_i_forget_to_be_jaded____by_harwicks_art-d4rq09z.jpg

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos April 2012 - "Dan Vursiz Da' Whirld" (Sentence mix-core) April 2012 - Overall

Crazy Luigi

See, I told you that sooner or later, someone would be kind to upload that clip without the audience involved!

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Nelson340
Avojaifnot

See, I told you that sooner or later, someone would be kind to upload that clip without the audience involved!

If I see a YT comment making a TF2 reference on Pinkie's scene I think I'll die in a rage-fueled explosion

February 2013 - "Orel Puppington Sings The No Children Song That Ends The Church" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Crazy Luigi

If I see a YT comment making a TF2 reference on Pinkie's scene I think I'll die in a rage-fueled explosion

I'm pretty sure that's already happened.

On a different note, I apparently saw a recent advertisement involving a talking doll for Princess Cadence on Nickelodean (damn, am I tired!). Honestly, that commercial is much better suited for those little girls than the one with Princess Celestia talking.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

HotFriedSkadoosh

On a different note, I apparently saw a recent advertisement involving a talking doll for Princess Cadence on Nickelodean (damn, am I tired!). Honestly, that commercial is much better suited for those little girls than the one with Princess Celestia talking.

If I remember correctly, they spelled her name wrong in that commercial, using an A in place of the first E.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid complete Metroid II: Return of Samus under 2 hours Super Metroid early Energy Tank Metroid 100% GOOD Lucky Shaaaaaaaaaat THE WORLD'S LARGEST PAPERWEIGHT Look at this trophy, that you just won! YOU CLOBBAH'D DAT DERE DEEL DOH Sexual Innuendos: The Award Eyelashes! 2009/2010 For having multiple entries for both February & May 2012 with the Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Time Master Quest during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For obtaining 50 awards. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. Cashmoney For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange 2015 Contest - STEVE HARVERSE Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For designing the awards used in the Super Mario Challenge. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Way to go! For clearing Super Mario Land during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. HEEEEY IT'S JOE LIGOTTI, THE GUY FROM BOSTON, BABY, THIS IS MY FWUARKIN' CHEWIKI AHDICULL you know him well. Best Artist 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2017 For having a blog entry featured. "Best Artist" - 2014
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Well done! Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Thank you for your patronage! It's yours, my friend! For his winning entry "This Collage Contains Poop" in the Photopoop Contest: Festival Edition Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating YTP Caricature Booth Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos May 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core May 2012 - "AND DAY" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Gumball Review Congrats, you deserve this! How exciting! CLEVER CHILD Thanks! Cookies good, om nom nom... For winning the cooking contest!
For your art entry in Harrison Ford Trivia 2012!

Crazy Luigi

If I remember correctly, they spelled her name wrong in that commercial, using an A in place of the first E.

Honestly, it's been something that's more or less argued to Hell and back to the point where it's a non-issue.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017