bob

MLP FiM spam/discussion

Its like our own little Brony Meet-up except were all that guy in the corner who knows something about this is wrong.  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So would you describe yourself as a fan of this shit? And if so, how much so?

• Fuck no I aint got time for that gay shit Im too busy fucking bitches, playing old-school retro video games and watching anime in japanese with subtitles.
    • I'm 100 and 20 percent brony. I own all the toys and read all the books and memorized the show by heart. I can only maintain an erection while on a pony image board. dat plot amirite? *EPIC BROHOOF*
    • Its a really cool, progressive show with good values *tips fedora*. I'm glad to have seen it before anyone else did. Its also a good way to get in touch with your feminist side and a great outlet that otherwise would've been filled with religion XP
    • "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY REAL LIVES??? OUTSIDE OF THIS MINDLESS CARTOON?!!!!??!!!"
    • Ehh it's okay I guess but it wasn't even as close to as good as Garfield 2: A Tale of 2 Kitties
    • MY LITTLE PONY WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN.....

6,765 replies to this topic

BriefCasey795

Yeah, even I didn't like this one. Dash seemed like quite a jerk here more than AJ. I'm not gonna be surprised if this winds up on a Top 10 Worst MLP eps list. Princess Spike is still my number one worst ep.

As what Shadzify said, I really blame the writer, though I do agree with Crazy Luigi's statements about the redeeming factors of it. I give it a 6.

Though, I'm confused as ever with the 9 month timeskip implication. I wonder if it was just a joke or if that much time has canonically passed.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Crazy Luigi

So I just recently learned that while I was celebrating the results of the 2018 NBA Draft Lottery the other day, someone in Finland decided to unleash the rest of the first half of Season 8 out in their native language. While it isn't in English like I would hope for in regards to at least the last two episodes for this half, it's still pretty fucked up that some critical episodes for the season (mainly Molt Down and The Mean 6) got leaked out unintentionally like that, even though they are in better, finished quality than the last leaks were.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

BriefCasey795

Why do people think leaking stuff like this is okay? Instant gratification be damned, nothing good comes out of these. In this case it hurts the show.

and don't get me started on Smash Bros. leaks

For staying strike free for 1 year.

NationOfOranges696

Some people are so desperate to see what the upcoming episodes are. I would just wait and see it for myself rather than having to be an impatient orange. The leaks just kinda ruin the surprise.

BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TehShadzify

Really, I think a Break Up Break Down is just what this season needed right now.

I won't lie. After last week's incredibly sour note of an episode, I was a might worried going into this one, even knowing it was written by Nick Confalone. I know the man's had a solid track record with Pony so far and he's well loved by fans, but I wasn't sure at all how he'd handle what essentially amounted to an episode about relationships and break-ups and all. To my utmost relief, he surpassed my low expectations by leaps and bounds. Granted, it once again was not perfect, and it had a fault here and there (Spike and Discord REALLY need to step up their advice game, and the whole side thing with the CMC really didn't serve much purpose until the end), but ultimately, what we have here is a lesson in "Communication is key" that shows the positive and negative of the situation and gives what I would at least consider a heartfelt resolution. Hell, I even called right near the start that Sugar Belle's needing to talk wasn't a breakup like Big Mac assumed, but I was hit with two curveballs near the end that were foreshadowed by Spike of all Ponies. I quite liked that. Now, I may be a bit biased since I was in a similar situation of miscommunication recently and I do love the SugarMac ship (plus, any episode with Discord in it always gets points from me), but in the end, compared to last week, this was really a sweet episode. Congrats, Confalone, ya struck again.

9/10. Where can I get a heart pie?

For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Crazy Luigi

Yeah, I think when compared to last week's episode, this episode felt much, much needed for us! Seriously, when compared to last week's episode, just about everything with this one feels more believable by comparison (even with Discord's shenanigans in mind). From how the Cutie Mark Crusaders accidentally got Big Macintosh's pie to how Sugar Belle had accidental bad wording with her situation (and just about everything else in between, really), it all feels a lot more natural and understandable when compared to last week! While I don't think it's a high-quality 10/10 episode (I think it's a 9.5/10 quality episode at best myself due to only very minor at best faults), I can say it did manage to rise up above the season opener as my new favorite Season 8 episode. (Also, Spike's poem for Rarity with that giant heart was real cute for what it is.) However, speaking of Spike, today's episode might not be the absolute favorite of Season 8 for too long... this is the last episode focusing more on Spike's baby dragon form.

Spoiler

Come next week, Josh Haber's going to showcase to us how Spike (and other dragons like him) enter puberty with the Molt Down. And we also get to see Smolder this time around as well. ;3

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!