Coon

What are you listening to?: Nummer Zwei

15,160 replies to this topic

SashicX

Holy shit, Team Plasma theme music sounds pretty good. It's most certainly high in my list of my favorite video game musics.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

SashicX

A enjoyable and my most favorite track from Sonic Colors. This song reminds me of Kingdom Hearts with a bit of orchestra added into it. Gotta say that is a good combination.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/radomen/rad-anthem[/soundcloud]

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"