• THE CLASSIC SONIC
    • THE MODERN HENTAI SHIT
    • BOTH KICK ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
    • THEY BOTH SUCK HENTAI QUILLS

4,555 replies to this topic

KlausTheWizard

AW YEAH IT'S SONIC 2SDAY

HOORAY FOR SEGA NOT PUMPING OUT ANOTHER SONIC 3D PLATFORMER THIS YEAR

BUT APPARENTLY THE RACING GAME IS GONNA BE GLITCHY OR SOMETHING???

For getting 2nd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating November 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "Alton Brown ultimate smackdown of Bad Eats" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

DMW90

AW YEAH IT'S SONIC 2SDAY

HOORAY FOR SEGA NOT PUMPING OUT ANOTHER SONIC 3D PLATFORMER THIS YEAR

BUT APPARENTLY THE RACING GAME IS GONNA BE GLITCHY OR SOMETHING???

I don't know, the game looks fine from I've seen, though the Wii U version used to have a framerate issue. They said its fixed now, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

TyrannosaurusReich

their mozzarella sticks are pretty good

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

SushieBoy

THEY MADE A VOOOOW THEIR MOTHER WOULD BE FOUND

Wanting to wrap up an old story is all fine and good, but why the fuck would they choose Underground? Gee, if only there was a better Sonic animated series that was never concluded.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

kingplatypus

THEY MADE A VOOOOW THEIR MOTHER WOULD BE FOUND

Wanting to wrap up an old story is all fine and good, but why the fuck would they choose Underground? Gee, if only there was a better Sonic animated series that was never concluded.

Like... Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog!

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Dopply

Sonic Adventure 2 and NiGHTS will never come to Steam. I will only put myself through SA2 again once. I'm waiting for the torture this holiday season, hopefully.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

SuperYoshi

I truly will never understand why you're willing to spend hard earned money on another version of SA 2.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

appdirect

WILL THE PROPHESY FINALLY COME TRUE???

No really, what is the point of this? I don't think that anybody wants to see Underground get a proper conclusion, because no one gives a shit about Underground.

Why not do SatAM instead since it ended on a cliffhanger.

For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Dopply

I truly will never understand why you're willing to spend hard earned money on another version of SA 2.

Matt, you damn well know if there's something I love to do, it's play shitty games.

I recently played the XBLA version at a friend's house (who still thought it held up after all of these years). It did not take long to see that this was not true

Good fucking Christ it gets worse with each passing year. But god damn I love shitty games

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

SushieBoy

I'm speaking for myself here, but buying SA2 for what I think is the 4th time feels like something I'd have to do at this point. We will be drawn to the curse of Sonic Adventure 2 forever through our lives, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

Phoenon

I love every single Sonic and Shadow level in SA2 (barring Crazy Gadget) to be honest, but if all the other levels for like Tails and Rouge and such were to just die for all future Sonic games, not a single damn fourth chaos emerald would be given.

For staying warn free for 9 years User with Funniest Signatures 2015 Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years May 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Placing #2 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. You're now certified potty trained. Go get 'em tiger.

SushieBoy

Silence Phoenon, Crazy Gadget was probably the most interesting level of the whole game. Robotnik taunting and threatening you the whole way was also a treat.

WELL DONE SONIC

BUT YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE THIS ROOM ALIIIVE...

...HA-HAAAH

Phoenon

It was interesting sure, but damn was it frustrating to get through sometimes with the camera.

Robotnik taunting Sonic was pretty funny too though, I'd like to see that more in future games like they kind of did in Sonic Colors for a few levels.

SONIC GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR TAILS AND AMY ARE FUCKING DEAD.

For staying warn free for 9 years User with Funniest Signatures 2015 Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years May 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Placing #2 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. You're now certified potty trained. Go get 'em tiger.

SushieBoy

Crazy Gadget is really one of the few levels from Adventure 2 that truly feels reminiscent of Classic sonic games, most of the game's stages look way too realistic (or try to be, by today's standards) besides pumkin hill and a couple others and they really clash with the style of the older games.