• Announcements

randomcontributor

Furry Image Spam: Viewer Discretion is Advised

3,884 posts in this topic

tailcon3.jpg

By the way, is Tail Concerto good? I haven't played it but it looks interesting.

For staying warn free for 9 years For meeting Markie! For getting 20 awards Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - "SOME ASIAN GUYS FIGHT OVER A ROOM KEY" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Regular, Overall, Classic For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Well done, Link. For being on the Vanilla forums for 72 days before it was shut down 25 poops in the showroom. For uploading 5 YTP's in the Showroom.

Not really. Solatorobo is pretty much what Tail Concerto should have been in the first place.

14026582.jpg

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

No. I don't want that.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

Fuckit, let's get naked

5a73bffe74dbe0791e1de87.jpg

fuck you yes you do

y0jfS.jpg

Billion, I have the right to belive that you are uploading gay furry pics to the Youchew fourms.

Please post some lesbian furry pics instead. :)

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Double standards.

Double standards. Double D's. Double fun.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

Well hold on there. First of all, there is a difference between gay and male. Gay (in this case gay applying strictly to men) would involve two or more guys fucking fucking around somehow (Discussing the Mediterranean cuisine they ate, kissing, touching each other's balls, etc). That stuff I posted was simply males, regardless of how suggestive it may be. Obviously it's pretty gay that I - a male - posted it and you - a male(?) - are looking at it and may consider it such, but it's really just guys. If a woman were to view it (A woman viewing this shit? Ho-ho, that'll be the day!) it would be considered heterosexual. Same concept applies with lesbian and female, and I could post some of those too if I really wanted to, but fuckit. I'm in an incredibly gay mood so you'll have to ride out the storm for a while. e621 and a lot of other 'booru sites tag the way I just explained it, too.

Second,

Double standards.

Shut up, app.
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

I'm in an incredibly gay mood so you'll have to ride out the storm for a while.

Your profile picture shows that. I shall now leave this thread before I start getting raging boners over those sexy cani... ah fuck. :O

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

AKA: The Massive Pixiv Raid

CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND , DEVIANTART HAS ALMOST INFINITE FURRIES

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos scrub all the gay luigis in the mushroom toaster Congrats! Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year