theFXexpert

How Many Subscribers Do You Have?

2,143 replies to this topic

Foghorn Scorpio

72, seems like people are responding to my sentence mixing a little more.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

MAZZ0Murder

668....again! :lol:

EDIT:

Screenshot2013-01-21at84957PM_zps44d83ff

gifninja2.gif

Edited by MAZZ0Murder
It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Chief Doggingfood

Broke 200 subs during the ycp hiatus. Thanks errbody who subbed. 

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having a YouTube Poop be a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2013. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - "dicks" (YTPMV) October 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Girla PurpleHeart

232 subs. Wow, it was 210 a few months ago, but looking at it now... I'm surprised that number has been increasing that quick.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Life

I just broke 100, but I feel like I cheated. 60 of them are the result of the two Pony YTPMV's that made their way onto EQD. 10k views between those two videos, and about 5k among my other 18 vids.

I'm not even going to pretend I don't enjoy the unwarranted attention for such generic videos, but I really need to start making some real poop again. Half of my goddamn subs have pony avatars. Fuck it's like I need a shower or something.

I have the same problem. I made pretty much all pony shit early on, and a decent chunk of my subscribers come from one of them being featured on memebase (a site I hate.) It's probably part of the reason over half my subscribers don't watch my content.

Oh, uhhh....427

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SpaghettiBicycle

26, including those subscribers that you never see in your subscriber box, and they appear as "A new user has subscribed to you!" when you look at your Gmail.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Blaruhi Bluzumiya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Cuss Into SuS Collab II Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having a blog entry featured. June 2013 - "YTPMV- Mospike" (YTPMV) May 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

StickerBoyTheNextGen

Say, I might end up making a 400 subs YouTube Poop if I have the chance.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core November 2012 - "The Interminatable Fiasco with Skidworm" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 31 videos

King D. Supersepiroth

33, yay... no wait... 32... well SHIT!!

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Chief Doggingfood

Since creating my "Go to bed" MV, i've lost four subs. That's what happens when people put your videos on equestria daily... idiots who only watch pone unwittingly subscribe to my bizarre-ass channel. 

All I can say is, peace bitches. 

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having a YouTube Poop be a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2013. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - "dicks" (YTPMV) October 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos