• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Maestro Snail

Rate the Song Above You 2

2,185 replies to this topic

jimjunk   
jimjunk

It's alright. I enjoyed the use of dissonance in the piece. I don't know. I can't see myself listening to this song again, though. 6/10

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Rey_   
Rey_

I love this song so much. It's kind of cheesy, but when you analyze it it's quite hopeful. 8/10

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP   
DSYTP

This song is beautiful! Love the build up at approx. 2:40, her singing is sounding so good. The only problem is around 3:38, the music gets repetitive over time. 7/10

Tale   
Tale

Metal's not really my genre. He's got talent and it sounds pretty good. His rhythms occasionally get a little loose and out of phase, but I'm sure if he was gonna be releasing something commercial, he'd fix that up. 5/10

For staying strike free for 7 years. Organized the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "I actually preferred it when the book was in your possession." (Regular) April 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

LaVie CestLol   
LaVie CestLol

(Had to look for the music video as the video posted above wasn't working).

That production is oddly sick! Fits well with eagle's singy-flow. Solid song despite not really being my cup of tea, it's got quite a sound of its own. 7.5/10.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Sacré bleu! Congratulations on completing 50 matches. OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For getting 90 5-star ratings You're yellow! For outstanding achievement in achievement! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Best Tenniser 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all 60 bronze cards! You've bought everything in Morshu's Shop and didn't even need to ask for credit! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos MUSICOLLAB II >:3 25 Matches That Is Right He Is Jean La Vie Cest Lol And He Has Played Twenty Five (25) Matches That Is Right He Will Get This Medal! Congratulations! - TheChutley xoxox May 2015 - "[YTPMV] Destop Saga" (YTPMV) Best Musician 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 Best Newcomer 2015
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Meeting laromande Thanks for the donation For participating in 10 successful collabs! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2014 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core WHOS MAKING ALL THIS RACQUET? For winning Dark Fox's copycat contest Congratulations on winning the Multiway Tennis Tournament in 2014! For your MUSICOLLAB! Congrats on completing 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

jimjunk   
jimjunk

This is such a beautiful piece. Very atmospheric. I love Godspeed You! Black Emperor. 8/10