Maestro Snail

Rate the Song Above You 2

2,249 replies to this topic

DudeMcMahn

6/10 it was pretty neat. Sounds like the type of song a heavier Aquabats would perform.

Melongod
  • Banned
  • It isn't really my kind of music. Im more into old school metal. 5/10

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Maestro Snail

4/10 I like some of the tracks on The Fall, but this one didn't do its thing for me. Sorry. I liked the synthed voices, but this is not a track I'll be coming back to.

Speaking of Gorillaz:

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Melongod
  • Banned
  • 10/10 Best Gorillaz song, hands down.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Coon

3/10. I can appreciate the genre, but this kind of music does not really appeal to me. 

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Meeting with Mitch Posting after Dopply

Melongod
  • Banned
  • 6/10   Cool track, but ambience isn't really my thing.

Melongod
  • Banned
  • 8/10

Started off pretty good, but then it got al "J-Poppy". Not bad for something I can't understand though, I'll check out more of their stuff.

Maestro Snail

6/10 Alright, had some catchy parts that I liked, but overall it was anything too amazing to my ears.

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Melongod
  • Banned
  • 4/10 Not my choice in music, to angry for me.