EmmBee

Team Fortress 2

5,781 posts in this topic

Well I didn't see a new thread for it so...

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

I would have preferred "TF2 Thread 2: Now With More Hats", but okay.

I am so fucking witty.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos DE DE DE IS THA ONE! Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Best Image Editor 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Writer 2015 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 2013
User with Coolest Signatures 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015 For your first featured article. Harrison Ford Trivia Recursion Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Why not. Better than what I came up with.

I'm keeping that thread subtitle.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Me and Joe were pubbing it up earlier, topping the scoreboards and all that silly shit. That's like the only way I can enjoy this game anymore.

For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Emm, put the server information in the first post.

For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Damn, why does my cousin keep asking me about stuff I don't even know?

After a long while claiming that the game sucks, he started playing a lot of Mann vs Machine, which is a game mode I barely play because, or every server is full, or whenever I finish a match, the server changes the map and kicks out every player but me, and also because I'm still an F2P user so I can't join Mann Up missions. And yeah, he keeps asking me about Mann Up stuff like if he thinks I know everything about the game.

tbh, I haven't played this game for a while, because of college, and now I got more interested in Killing Floor (probably because it's the only online game I can play without suffering huge framerate drops and laggy servers), but I might play this game, tonight.

Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

How many of you nigs wanna play right now?

That or a game of L4D2.

Worst game ever.

TF2 or the session?

It's hard to tell.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Welp, I said some joke that made everyone mad on the server.

Team Fortress 2 for the 3DS.

Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

It didn't make me mad.

I don't think such a joke would make anyone hate you.

Unless if we were sent back to 2009, but yeah, I kinda predicted someone say that it would be a horrible port. I actually thought of optimizations for the port, like the weapon choice being in the touch screen, as well as the Spy and the Engie's PDA menus; a third party FPS input, kinda like this one, but smaller, could be sold for those who don't get used to the game's mechanics, as well other shooters.

TAC%20BLACK.jpg

The loadout screen would make use of both screens: the upper one would show the preview of the class, while the touch screen would select the items and the weapons. The Mann Co Store interface would be pretty much the same way you purchase digital download titles on the Nintendo eShop, only instead of individual items, it would be item sets-only, so that the DLC wouldn't fill up the entire SD cards. Of course, the updates and the new maps and game modes would be free.

The online feature is what would make the port horrible, because I'm not seeing such tiny console either supporting 24 or 32-player servers or only seeing two or three people online playing the game.

You know, joining to servers with some of my Steam friends makes me wish I could meet then irl.

Speaking of, anyone want to get on soon?

Not me. College, tomorrow morning.

When I get back my Gaming CPU, I'd be down for recording some gameplay for everybody.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Now with even more hats? But I'm always short on those because I know you wave a hat around and people will give you (most times) any weapon you ask for!

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Now with even more hats? But I'm always short on those because I know you wave a hat around and people will give you (most times) any weapon you ask for!

I enjoy watching people try and offer stacks of refined metal, hats and weapons or any other shit just to trade for my Apple earbuds (they've been somewhat of a collector's item for a while now, I just got it when TF2 first went on OSX). Even after I say "No." pretty clearly, they still continue to ante up. They're not even good headphones!
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

I enjoy watching people try and offer stacks of refined metal, hats and weapons or any other shit just to trade for my Apple earbuds (they've been somewhat of a collector's item for a while now, I just got it when TF2 first went on OSX). Even after I say "No." pretty clearly, they still continue to ante up. They're not even good headphones!

Well hey, not many people had a Mac to use when they launched TF2 on OSX and they're worth of about 32$ so don't be surprised if people want to buy them from you for every possible item they would have to offer.

Plus, the buds are Apple products, think about it a bit more why everyone wants them.

For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos