EmmBee

Team Fortress 2

5,844 replies to this topic

RetroJape

Well, I can understand those who wanted it but may have not had a Mac at the time. The promo wasn't that long, and out of the whole Orange Box I was the most eager for TF2 to come out, so I may be one of the minority to still have them. But honestly it isn't a Mac or even an Apple thing so much as a TF2 hat collector thing, since that is what some people do for their meta game. I however try to mostly ignore that stuff (including the people who want to trade) and just play the shooty aspect of it, and just so happen to have a rare item while doing so.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

EmmBee

I'd say just keep them and let people continue to offer stuff for them. I don't have either Bills or Buds, but I have had people beg me for my Team Captain before, which isn't even a drop or craft. It's store bought.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Cloaytonem2

Whenever a kid wants something of yours in TF2, they are persistent with it.

Doesn't matter if it's an unusual or a bootlegger.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT

Macho Madness

If you ever want to get a flood of trade requests just wear only the earbuds and use all vanilla weapons. They will swarm at you.

It's gotten to the point that I have so many valuables and hats that people just don't bother to trade me because they know they can't fool me into doing something dumb lol

Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

MAZZ0Murder

I rarely accept trades...but osme people just do it at random for no reason it seems

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

zoc

I will only ever accept trades from people I know. I'm just not comfortable with trading with random people.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Rillion

if those random people happen to be idiots that would give away games for refined metal then I wouldnt mind

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For meeting Bloodis and becoming one with the Chinese cartoons Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For having taste. Also, happy birthday! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Vertyx
  • Banned
  • Is there a good place you guys actually use for item prices? I used to use the TF2 spreadsheet but the owner of that is kind of sketchy.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Cloaytonem2

I got two strange crossbows from the three "medic crates" I have.

Let's play Russian roulette with them. I'll go first.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT

MetalSocks240

MF14d.jpg

Totally worth it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Bloodis

That. Ghastly. Fucking. Gibus.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MetalSocks240

F2P SCUBZ

I actually just like how it looks. I'm a sucker for anything that's a top hat.

Unless it's a miner hat.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Rex507

it ain't got nothin on my gibus smiley face with a bit of his tongue sticking out

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won! For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br 
Congratulations! For placing fifth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 160,000 Chewbucks!

Melongod
  • Banned
  • Oh hey, Nuke is still alive.

Has anybody seen the stuff made by Dr. Face?

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Cornflakes

I have

Though I like his old stuff better.

Day 29..........still no premium

Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and brush in the morning For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the silver cards Eyelashes! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For spending all your Chewbucks on children's card games For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Phil Collins. Oh and I like to request the Robo-Racquet award for completing 5 multi-way tennis way matches. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Thanks for the donation! Have the fun! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Completed Matches: 10 It's yours, my friend Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For participating in 10 successful collabs. For 5 completed matches. August 2012 - "FRED FUCKSTONE IS AT IT AGAIN!!" (Brain rape/Rape-core) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Chaofanatic

Oh, look what's supposed to be coming to the Valve store next month!

e2cCI.jpg

I WILL get it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

The Pope

Neat. Are there other portraits like that?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

MAZZ0Murder

Hey, Nuke! I missed you :3

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

EmmBee

Laugh taunt is on sale...

I might as well add a bit of money to my Steam wallet.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!