EmmBee

Team Fortress 2

5,777 posts in this topic

I've been playing a lot of TF2 recently since I got my main and while it's fun holy fuck is it broken. I mean I either won all of my matches or lost all of them, no inbetweens. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so excessive, like it goes straight up "we won't let the other team even exit their spawn" kind of brutal. Not to mention cheaters which seem to have popped up a lot more lately and shit like 5v9 with no autobalance. I do wish there was something you got out of levelling up, like maybe some extra items that come out of it. Drops are just so scarce. I do like the Pass Time game-mode though. It's quite fun. 

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos DE DE DE IS THA ONE! Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Best Image Editor 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Writer 2015 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 2013
User with Coolest Signatures 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015 For your first featured article. Harrison Ford Trivia Recursion Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

It's always nice to see the Tom Jones gag in the comics.

Now off to wait for two more years for the final issue. I'd be surprised if the final TF Comic leads to an update where we get to play as the TF Classic team in-game. Anyone can dream at this point.

That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Spoiler

"How the hell did you beat us?"

"WE'RE SONIC HEROES TEAM FORTRESS"

My sides

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Spoiler

32f4caecf8.jpg

The fact that his suit translates to 'crabwalk' made me laugh more than it should have.

That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_ojlqsecslj1qikdr9_500.png

Lots of good moments sprinkled throughout. I had almost forgotten how zany this game's verse could get at times.

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! bubble gum and taffy That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! It's a little itchy... For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Asked nicely.

Glad the comic finally fucking came out. Too bad by the time the last issue comes out, TF2 will surely be dead. 

The thing that still kinda irks me is that I've heard these comics are apparently non-canon. Why are they going through all this trouble to tell a non-canon story?

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Because it's pretty much all 100% fanmade, like literally 99% of the game is anymore.  It's basically an officially recognized fanfiction comic, because god forbid Valve ever use their IP for anything.  Why do that when hardworking and underpaid fans will do it for you?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

It's pretty sad to know that God doesn't exist in the TF2 canon,

Fuck you, Jim.

That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

I think God is an unusual drop from the new crate series, actually.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

I've also heard that Allah is an unusual particle to use in hats exclusive to the Demoman.

And before this thread goes back into obscurity, I'll just leave this here.

For shits I entered an old Mario Kart map and it still had the Hare Hare Yukai sprite up.

I miss 2008 ;_;

For staying warn free for 9 years A Secret Achievement? I tell ya what isn't a secret; this award stinks! DO HOHOHOHOHO! For getting 90 5-star ratings Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job! For winning lucky lottery!
Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

lots of good points. and having started playing this game again (tf2>ow), i forgot what a fucking free-for-all matchmaking is in this game; i've been working on my sniper/scout aim (i forgot my old settings so i've been dicking around with sens and dpi for the past two days), some games i'm getting picked super fast all the time and others i get snipers and heavies that stand still or walk in a straight line towards my bullets.

For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I could still get back into TF2, the problem is the damn lobby system is the fucking worst. If Valve gut that with no mercy, then I'd love to go back and play, otherwise it's still Overwatch for me.

For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

It will be a major feat trying to go back to this game's melee combat because good lord, it was shit back then and it probably still is after not touching the game for over two years and having roughly 200 hours of PVKII under my belt. It also doesn't help that TF2's hitboxes are anything but consistent and Source's FOV slider makes you look like the the world is either a 2D plane or you're falling into a black hole. The FOV killed any enjoyment of most medieval maps I've played.