EmmBee

Team Fortress 2

5,844 replies to this topic

AGSMA

FUNKe's video becomes a lot funnier after you watch KarmaCharger's latest video.

It's like if he saw this video a couple of days ago and, joke mod or not, got fed up with this postmodern take on the game.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

K. V. Bones

I laughed pretty hard at the new karma charger video. 

I always look forward to his vids. 

For staying strike free for 3 years.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year.

MAZZ0Murder

I really got to push myself to get back to this game :P

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

K. V. Bones

So here's the deal, I tried the Fan of War with the Force of Nature, and it hits like a fucking semi truck, pretty much sending them halfway across the map from the push force. 

For staying strike free for 3 years.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year.

MAZZ0Murder

Hmmm, I think I have those but I've never used them together... sounds like it's worth trying out :P

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

AGSMA

Forgotten TF2 Aesthetic: Part II

inb4 hackers cracking the original Orange Box discs and making them work on their own without the patches n' shit.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

AGSMA

The Mayann Project is now live.

Not Winglet's best work but it gets the job done.

It really sucks that this and Frontline aren't actual community updates with Valve's blessing, because look at the amount of effort the Mayann Team put into it. Sure, with this much content the update would be severely butchered down by Valve themselves like what happened to EotL released in a DoA-state, because terrible decisions is what they do best, but still, if the TF Team really wants to keep this game alive, I'll repeat myself yet again like I've been doing for well over a year, already: why not crowdsourcing the game? I mean heck, this "jungle update" has been dragged on for far too long and everyone's expecting it to be yet another DoA update which will innevitabley break the game yet again.

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Too little, too late. Game is busted, who cares? The balance changes are nice, but at this point it's kind of a "If a tree falls in a forest..." situation with TF2. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Well how about, 'If Valve is finally going back to rebalance and reconcept weapons like The Ambassador and The Sandman almost a decade after their release after fucking up their game with updates that ruined the fundamental play-ability of joining servers, does anyone still give a shit?'.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

MAZZ0Murder

I don't see why they don't just go back to the other way of finding servers. At least going to community servers takes you to the old way of connecting.

WALLMAN

The pyro jetpack! We CAN have new weapons!

Funny thing is I just put the last of my marketable items up for sale a few days ago. While I was at it, I checked the price on the last two items I wanted, Kazotsky Kick and Caped Crusader. When they were added two years ago, I thought I'd wait it out until they were affordable buuuuuuuuuut Valve forgot to add them to the drop list so the price hasn't budged.

It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

The Pope

Is that the same Saxton Hale VA used in all the fan mods? If so, it's pretty cool he made it to the big leagues.

Though it does say something about that video being a slap job when the only other VA they could grab is Scout's, and while I like him a lot, Scout's really all he has going on voice acting wise so he'll take anything he can get.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

AGSMA

So sign of the fart taunt. They're probably holding it for tomorrow or any other day alongside the reveal of the new weapons.

Still, new official movie and taunts does not convince me in going back to the game after a near three-year gap.

MAZZ0Murder

I love that Hale makes Australian shaped holes :P

The Pope

Honestly if the game would just let me join Valve servers mid-game and not hold my goddamn hand with lobbies then I'd consider giving it another crack. But when my choices are wait forever in a lobby and then get fucked if people leave and get booted after one game and then have to wait in a lobby again, or going with community servers and rolling the dice on whether I'll get a well-maintained server or a mod-fueled fuckhole, I have to ask myself why I'm not playing Overwatch at the moment.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

VentXekart
    12 hours ago, WALLMAN said:

The pyro jetpack! We CAN have new weapons!

Hell Yeah!

11 hours ago, The Pope said:

Is that the same Saxton Hale VA used in all the fan mods? If so, it's pretty cool he made it to the big leagues.

Sounds a little bit like him but I'm not entirely sure but yeah it would be cool if it was him. BRAVE JUMP!

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Life

An update is neat and all but after this many years I really can't give too much of a shit about TF2 anymore. I'm only holding on to all my Stranges out of nostalgia at this point.

Wake me when TF3 is announced, or at the very least when (if?) TF2 gets ported to Source 2.

Wads of dosh Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

AGSMA

A Source 2 port isn't out of the question, however, since CSGO is yet to be ported because Valve Time, I'm not seeing it happening anytime soon, specially when the TF2 team consists of more or less five people, currently. I can understand why it's taking so long for CSGO to be ported because of the new in-house physics engine and whatnot, so we might only see TF2 Reborn, or whatever they'll call, in a matter of years.

And as much I'd love too, TF3 won't happen in the coming years, knowing modern-day Valve.

Nelson340

TF2 after all these updates is too much of a clusterfuck of code to be ported to a new engine.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AGSMA

And the fart machine is here.

I'm even more shocked with the fact that Pyro's new melee weapon is just him bitchslapping other people, apparently.