• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
EmmBee

Team Fortress 2

5,789 posts in this topic

FUNKe's video becomes a lot funnier after you watch KarmaCharger's latest video.

It's like if he saw this video a couple of days ago and, joke mod or not, got fed up with this postmodern take on the game.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

I laughed pretty hard at the new karma charger video. 

I always look forward to his vids. 

For staying strike free for 3 years.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year.

I really got to push myself to get back to this game :P

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

So here's the deal, I tried the Fan of War with the Force of Nature, and it hits like a fucking semi truck, pretty much sending them halfway across the map from the push force. 

For staying strike free for 3 years.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year.

Hmmm, I think I have those but I've never used them together... sounds like it's worth trying out :P

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Forgotten TF2 Aesthetic: Part II

inb4 hackers cracking the original Orange Box discs and making them work on their own without the patches n' shit.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

The Mayann Project is now live.

Not Winglet's best work but it gets the job done.

It really sucks that this and Frontline aren't actual community updates with Valve's blessing, because look at the amount of effort the Mayann Team put into it. Sure, with this much content the update would be severely butchered down by Valve themselves like what happened to EotL released in a DoA-state, because terrible decisions is what they do best, but still, if the TF Team really wants to keep this game alive, I'll repeat myself yet again like I've been doing for well over a year, already: why not crowdsourcing the game? I mean heck, this "jungle update" has been dragged on for far too long and everyone's expecting it to be yet another DoA update which will innevitabley break the game yet again.

Too little, too late. Game is busted, who cares? The balance changes are nice, but at this point it's kind of a "If a tree falls in a forest..." situation with TF2. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Well how about, 'If Valve is finally going back to rebalance and reconcept weapons like The Ambassador and The Sandman almost a decade after their release after fucking up their game with updates that ruined the fundamental play-ability of joining servers, does anyone still give a shit?'.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

I don't see why they don't just go back to the other way of finding servers. At least going to community servers takes you to the old way of connecting.