EmmBee

Team Fortress 2

5,810 replies to this topic

Rex507

Maybe if it were modified to be bigger, sure but as it stands right now the map's way too small for machine buffoonery.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won! For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br 
Congratulations! For placing fifth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 160,000 Chewbucks!

EmmBee

I'm pretty sure two of those notifications were from people from Youchew.

Anyway, I dunno about any else, but I'm kind of in the mood to play right now.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Macho Madness

Today I found 2 hats on the same server within like 5 hours of each other.

2 gud 4 u

Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

Bloodis

Well uhh...

I got a Tavish Degroot Experience and it's ugly compared to my Rimmed Raincatcher.

Help me.

For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MetalSocks240

Anyone noticing the bug whenever an engie builds something, it becomes invisible?

Because just watch, by the time Valve fixes this (which is five months from now), they'll make an item out of this for a new PDA where your builings become invisible while building, but at the cost for more metal.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

EmmBee

I did notice that, actually. Yesterday, when playing arena on the Youchew server, I managed to die at the hands of SBB because I couldn't see his sentry being built.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Macho Madness

That glitch is the worst thing ever when you're using the rocket jumper and out of nowhere a minisentry wrecks your shit because you didn't see it get built

Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

MAZZ0Murder

I've been neglecting this game every since I got Black 2...lol

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Mari

It's annoying, but after 5000 hours in this game it is difficult for me not to be an enormous faggot who pays attention to every single detail, meaning that I can easily spot these invisible sentries based purely on the fact that theres an Engineer nearby and a random out-of-place tiny shadow on the ground that shouldn't be there and you probably wouldn't even notice unless you paid too much attention.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

MAZZ0Murder

Guess that means you're a new class: SHERLOCK. No one can fool you!

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Mari

It's true I have played this game so much that I can predict almost anything that anyone ever does and solve the mystery of the missing Spy by paying attention to a dropped weapon suddenly disappearing before the aloted time it takes for them to disappear from the game-world if they haven't been picked up.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

MAZZ0Murder

It's also easy to spot a spy when you see yourself running around ^_^

Kapten

Made a replay for the first time in over a year. Consists mostly of people getting hit by trains.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

MetalSocks240

Went through three Mann Ups.

All I got was Eureka Effect and a Demo hat which I traded it for an Engie hat.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Mari

Pubs are always hard to play on in Europe because everyone here is so fucking retarded meaning its basically you and a team of shitty Snipers and Heavies doing nothing versus a team of Engineers and Pyros all by yourself.

Competitive games are so much easier because it is always the same shit. Some Soldier thinks he is hot shit, doing the same predictable things over and over again, trying to. I am telling you, killing a Medic and two terrible Soldiers and a Demoman and two Scouts that don't pay attention will always be 100 times easier than having to deal with a sentry nest protected by Pyros by yourself. It's the reason I gave up playing in leagues because it was literally the same shit everytime and it was too fucking easy and just incredibly boring.

So yes, pubs are harder to play on.

Cloaytonem2

Try having a team of morons when you try to go Medic.

I swear to god.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT