SushieBoy

Nintendo New™ Super™ 3DS™ Thread™™

5,861 replies to this topic

The Titan

Really don't like it when people say they want the 3DS to die. It's really dumb. It sold over 60 million and it has a huge library of games. Plus Nintendo has always been a 2 system per generation (1 home and 1 portable) company since the release of the game boy. 

Dieathan

It's to do with how Nintendo has merged their home console and handheld development teams together a few years ago, and combined with the release of the hybrid console that blurs the line between the two, one has to wonder how much longer the 3DS is going to last.

I cannot say whether the 3DS will last a few more years or could even be dead by 2020 the earliest, but it's evident to me that they're putting more focus on developing games for the Switch over the 3DS nowadays. There's only a couple games planned for release on the 3DS in the coming months for all we know, and most of those games are but remakes of older games that Nintendo had released before. It may not be dead yet, but the 3DS is certainly starting to wind down with how little momentum it's getting these days.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

JazzDanceForChildren

I'm pretty much okay with the 3DS being regarded as an obsolete and unwanted standard for games. We're at a point where the system is a mature platform for modding and custom software and the library of DS/3DS titles is considerable, so being in a position where Nintendo is no longer trying to crack down on unofficial software and prices for used systems are dropping is a pretty good place to be if you don't feel like you absolutely need to own a Switch.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017
Smartest User 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down

Probo
11 hours ago, Ozarhok said:

Who is that gremlin-looking thing that's to the left of the first W? Is it from the Wii U game? I never played it.

Seems to be a completely new character?

For staying warn free for 9 years Eat da candy it's a little itchy... For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed background card

Designed cards #6, #13-16, #19-20, #25, #29, #31-33, #36-40, #43-47, #50, #52-54, #57, #59, #62, #65, #68, #70-72, #79, #81, #90, #100

Illustrated card #93 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributing banners for the Halloween and Christmas skins For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World during our community challenge event. Fine dined on Norwegian escargot. For clearing Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Way to go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For taking third place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 1st as "Favorite Staff Member" - 2014 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Best Image Editor 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew, Best Image Editor, and Best Artist, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Oh yeah that reminds me, I bought 5 of each while awards were down For making the Hulkamania and GreenSwampWarrior banners. Placing #4 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived. Here's to the start of a wonderful career. Cheers. Congrats on your masterpiece. For winning second place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

10/31/11 - For coming in 1st in the Halloween costume contest. Your drawing was voted the best!
For drawing an awesome Ford image!

MAZZ0Murder
10 hours ago, The Titan said:

Really don't like it when people say they want the 3DS to die. It's really dumb. It sold over 60 million and it has a huge library of games. Plus Nintendo has always been a 2 system per generation (1 home and 1 portable) company since the release of the game boy. 

Some of them are just salty because you rarely hear about the PSP Vita or other handheld... they are envious of the success, and while I acknowledge that the Switch appears to be a console/handheld hybrid, there's a twinge of pain when I think of Nintendo ending their handhelds. I've been on the train since the original Game Boy like may others. Even by 1996, it had been around a while and was still successful. I mean it's pretty much been the Pokemon machine, so if Pokemon leaves it, then it seems to signal the end...

Unless of course the 4DS or some crazy 4 screen thing pops up at E3. Regardless I sure hope it's not down and out!

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

The Titan

Would like to see a few more ports to the 3DS. Perhaps a port from gamecube. Like Pikimin since there hasn't been a Pikimin game on 3DS.

Deaniac

Also I'm part of the 2% population that still owns Super Smash Bros for 3DS since I never got a WiiU of my own, soooooooooo

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Whelt

I still own it, I'm just not ever gonna play it again, lol

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Nelson340

I'm gonna get WarioWare Gold but that's it.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Dieathan

I have it as well, but I've only played it in situations where the other person doesn't have access to Smash Wii U.

I have considered picking up Detective Pikachu at some point along with the Superstar Saga remake, but I simply haven't gotten around to it since it's practically fallen off the radar for me while dealing with so many other games. Maybe when my backlog is less occupied I'll pick them up and probably even WarioWare Gold when it comes out, but otherwise I don't see myself paying much more attention to the 3DS right now.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Heruru Meruru

I'm getting that remake of Radiant Historia since I missed out on the original.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Probo

I won't be playing Smash 3DS again despite not having the Wii U version. Not worth wearing out the circle pad all over again. Ultimate will be nice for me given I'm actually invested in the console it'll be on when with 4 I only used the console that had the lesser version.

Overall I still use my 3DS though don't plan on getting any upcoming titles.

For staying warn free for 9 years Eat da candy it's a little itchy... For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed background card

Designed cards #6, #13-16, #19-20, #25, #29, #31-33, #36-40, #43-47, #50, #52-54, #57, #59, #62, #65, #68, #70-72, #79, #81, #90, #100

Illustrated card #93 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributing banners for the Halloween and Christmas skins For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World during our community challenge event. Fine dined on Norwegian escargot. For clearing Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Way to go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For taking third place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 1st as "Favorite Staff Member" - 2014 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Best Image Editor 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew, Best Image Editor, and Best Artist, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Oh yeah that reminds me, I bought 5 of each while awards were down For making the Hulkamania and GreenSwampWarrior banners. Placing #4 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived. Here's to the start of a wonderful career. Cheers. Congrats on your masterpiece. For winning second place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

10/31/11 - For coming in 1st in the Halloween costume contest. Your drawing was voted the best!

Whelt

After WarioWare I think I'm done, unless they announce another game I just can't skip.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

The Titan
4 hours ago, Deaniac said:

Also I'm part of the 2% population that still owns Super Smash Bros for 3DS since I never got a WiiU of my own, soooooooooo

You and me both. I have the Wii U version but I play the 3DS version a lot more. Mostly because it's portable. 

LuigiGodzillaGirl

I would love to get back into the Superstar Saga remake, Animal Crossing, and Ultra Moon, but I have too big of a backlog of Switch and PC games that take slightly higher priority.  I still own Smash on the 3DS, but I never play it.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

kingplatypus

So there's a demo for WarioWare Gold in EU (lucky bastards).

Full voice acting for cutscenes is not something I was expecting. It's very weird, but funny at the same time. Overall, the game looks pretty great too. Might end up becoming the definitive WarioWare game.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

JazzDanceForChildren

I have a modded system so I'll just ignore the region blocking and help myself to that demo. It's what Wario would have wanted, or at least it's what he would have done.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017
Smartest User 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down

Whelt

So far it looks pretty great. Being a very late 3DS game, I'm hoping it still does well enough to not be considered a failure.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

Morshute

I just love Wario's voice acting. And this game looks pretty good

For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Probo

Wario with full dialogue is a real treat, yeah. Might check this out at some point.

Most Helpful Member 2016