Nelson340

Pokemon Thread: Here comes the sun! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

13,187 replies to this topic

SkyBlueFox

Mine, like I said in the other thread, is 2280 4540 9966.

Scratch that. Decided to start a new playthrough - I wasn't really feeling it with my current go.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

Akaru The Yoshi

My Black 2 friend code is 1206 7038 8256. Feel free to add me.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Maestro Snail

Hæ? Was the 24-hour lockout that prevents you from using Pal Park more than once each day removed in HG/SS? I transferred six guys from third gen just now. After catching them, I turned the game off and on again, and then checked if I could transfer six new ones over right away. Nothing seemed to prevent me from doing that. The "choose six Pokemon that will migrate" message showed up. This has never happened with my Platinum game before. Is this supposed to be, or is there something wrong with either of my games?

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Maestro Snail

I wonder why they even had it in the first place. Did it serve any purpose whatsoever? To me it was just an inconvenience I had to deal with when I wanted to start a new file in a third generation game and wanted to save my Pokemon and valuable items onto a fourth gen game so I wouldn't lose them.

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

dedo

argh I have two full boxes of feebas and no modest female. I have two modest males but their nature doesn't get passed down in everstone breeding. I get so stressed to the point where I break out in a cold sweat every time I pass by the daycare.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

Combuskenisawesome

I'm registering y'all if you don't mind!

Oh yeah and for me, I'm of course "Pink" and my Friend Code is 4556 7849 2181

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

SashicX

So I got as far to Castelia Sewers and I thought about catching a Zubat so I can eventually evolve it into a Crobat. It'll take some level ups before I get there but I'm sure I can do it.

EDIT: I almost forgot, I'll re-post my friend's code for Pokemon Black 2. Feel free to add me if you want. Anyway here's my friend code: 3697-7898-2005. And as for my name, it is SashicX in all capital letters (SASHICX).

Edited by SashicX
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

dedo

fuck my ASS

I have bred 126 feebas, no modest female. 4 modest males, though. Worst luck breeding I've ever had.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

SkyBlueFox

You're using the Everstone trick, right? It'll probably speed it right up.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

Bloodis

FInally got enough friendly with my Eevee to have it evolved as an Espeon, now off to the Driftveil Gym and then some more training.

For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

dedo

You're using the Everstone trick, right? It'll probably speed it right up.

unfortunately in gen 3 the everstone trick only works if the mother is holding the everstone, and all I have is modest males. But every batch gets me a little closer...

SashicX

Does anyone know when I can get a Joltik in Black 2? Galvantula is quite cool.

You can find Joltik in Chargestone Cave.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

Nesbro

So, this probably won't matter since you all probably already got this shit done already, but this weekend alone, I got all the Swords of Justice and beat every gym in Black 2. Now I just have to tackle some more Plasma shit, and then it's Elite Four time.

Also, anyone else get Dream Radar? It's actually pretty cool, aside from the fact that it gives you like a million goddamn Munnas, and it takes way too long to accumulate stuff to get any of the actual legendaries.

For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Well fuck you, take it anyway. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SkyBlueFox

Decided to start a new file since I wasn't really "feeling it" with my first go-through.

My new friend code is 1249 6660 6731.

Akaru The Yoshi

Just traded over a bunch of Pokemon from Black to Black 2. Time to go kick Benga's ass with a Level 100 Shiny brigade!

For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year