• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Nelson340

Pokemon Thread: Here comes the sun! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

13,099 replies to this topic

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

Hohoho, I'm adding Combuskenisawesome's FC! ^_^

I keep my codes in my signature but here they are anyway

Pokemon Black FC: 2151-5409-2880

Pokemon Black2 FC: 0304 7616 4077

Otherwise I find it somewhat disappointing that as soon as getting your 4th badge there is no real obstacle in getting your 5th...so I just went on ahead to the chargestone cave! I've been using the habitat checker to make sure I capture everything in a given area. Wonder how far I'll go before going back to get my 5th badge...

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Kapten   
Kapten

I've added every friend code listed in the thread, just to let everyone know.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

NOOOO! NOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I KO'd N's Boldore!

As for battling maybe later...and I should add everyone lol

EDIT: K, added everyone's friend code on page 1...guess I'd be up for battling or something like that if anyone wanted to.

Edited by MAZZ0Murder
It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

SashicX   
SashicX

Okay then

Anyone want to battle?

Sure thing, I would like to have a Pokemon match with you sometime. First of all, I gotta do plenty of training before I battle you.

So I got my Swadloon evolved into a Leavanny which is fucking awesome because it made it much easier for me to defeat the Burgh (the Gym Leader) thanks to that kick ass move: Bug Bite.

I'll probably get Sandile as my next Pokemon though I'm not completely sure.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

Nelson340   
Nelson340

Well I would but A. It sounds like your Pokemon will be under level 50 and B. I'm in the middle of Victory Road grinding.

Would 5 level 60s be enough or will I have to pull out donte's fursona Zoroark?

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SteelyGilgamesh   
SteelyGilgamesh

I've added Nelson340's FC, Durger's FC and Chaofanatic's FC.

And yeah, I participated in /vp/'s Magnemite Storm.

I even traded a Magnemite named DOGARS on GTS before during the Magnemite Storm

Oh, and I liked Black2's Route 4 better than White2 even though an ancient city unearthed in W2's Route 4 sounded interesting.

I might be getting W2 later this year.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

dedo   
dedo

I am going to be all over the GTS when I get my wifi adapter.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

Maestro Snail   
Maestro Snail

I wish I could have transferred my Sapphire team over to Platinum rather than SoulSilver.

They are perfect for beating the E4 in the former, but are struggling in the latter.

Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

I actually did a GTS battle today. Lost of course because the full potential of my pokes has yet to be unleashed!

At least I beat that pesky Skamory. What makes Zen Mode annoying though is if you use Belly Drum, well, you lose half your HP and it's triggered...maybe if I have a sitrus berry...

But I wasn't expecting to win anyway. Otherwise I've been doing GTS trading. Still haven't decided on a 6th pokemon for the team yet. I have Crobat with me at the moment who just evolved...and I was sorta thinking I might go with Altaria since a dragon isn't so bad.

Otherwise of the 5 pokes I'm training two are at lvl 51 and the other 3 are 50. I'm currently on route 13 as well. Some blockades to certain places are annoying though like the one to Black City =|

EDIT: Oh lol! That Jellicent in the middle of the road at Undella Bay is there every monday! GOOL!

Miss10 got a Mandibuzz's first form on route 4 on a certain day I think she said...neat!

Edited by MAZZ0Murder

Maestro Snail   
Maestro Snail

Meteor Mash is boosted by Iron Fist. Its Japanese name has "punch" in it, I believe, but non-Japanese players can't be expected to know that.

Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Eminemotep   
Eminemotep

Well, thats just something that seperates the nerds from the casuals.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For getting that Masterball Medal that doesn't exist any more. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ssssssssshhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos We appreciate your good behavior. For outstanding achievement in achievement!

Whelt   
Whelt

Well the animation does have a fist in it like the other punches, so you may be able to make the connection.

But wait, Metagross doesn't even get Iron Fist as an ability. Nor does Clefairy, or Deoxys. lol

Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Miles   
Miles

I forgot until just a few days ago I can actually do things online again.

My Black FC is 1206 4292 5665

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for taking part. Thanks! For playing a damn fine game of poker with Rabbit.

Kapten   
Kapten

I'd be up for a quick battle with non-competitive teams if anybody else has some level 70s.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.