Nelson340

Pokemon Thread: Here comes the sun! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

13,187 replies to this topic

dedo

yeaaaah boi

I'll finally be ready to evtrain my team after I evolve Feebas. My game clock is at about 31 hours right now lol.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

SkyBlueFox

I'd be ready and willing to have a Wifi battle, but at the moment my team is quite weak still (mid 10s) and I still need to train.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

Combuskenisawesome

Yeah, my Pokemon are in the 40s right now, so I haven't been asking anyone to battle yet.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

MAZZ0Murder

My pokes are...53 now...and Serperior is maybe 54...but can't you just do something where everyone is set to lvl 50 anyway?

EDIT: HOAH SHIP! Darmanitan leveled up while being in Zen mode...it's special attack in that form is 170 O_o

DAMN

Edited by MAZZ0Murder
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Kapten

For some reason, wi-fi flat battles unfortunately can still only be 3v3. I seriously don't understand why, and I hope that changes eventually.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Nelson340

Well, I've beaten the Champion. It feels a little weird that I've unlocked easy mode rather than a more difficult mode.

Also my only regret is picking Snivy as a starter this time.

>serperior has higher base stats than some of my other team members

>they were more useful

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Babilonio

My pokes are...53 now...and Serperior is maybe 54...but can't you just do something where everyone is set to lvl 50 anyway?

This could be done in D/P/Pt, so unless they took it out for Black and Whiite 2 for some reason, it should be there.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Congratulations! For placing second in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 400,000 Chewbucks! Go nuts. March 2012 - Overall, Regular March 2012 - "Smoke weew ekoms" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos

Chaofanatic

I'm actually trying to keep all my pokemon at a good, even level throughout this run. I'm determined to not end up with one level 90 and leave all the others at 20 this time.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Whelt

You can only do flat battles over Wifi with 3v3 matches. I don't know why, it's very stupid.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

MAZZ0Murder

lol @ Virizion just hoppin' out in the middle of the road for you to catch it. Caught it with a Poke ball since Ultra balls weren't doing squat!

Wonder where the last one will show up...

Otherwise everyone's just about trained to lvl 56...on route 9. I luuuuuuuuuv habitat checker

This could be done in D/P/Pt, so unless they took it out for Black and Whiite 2 for some reason, it should be there.

well Black had the feature, but it's like Whelt said, has to just be 3 vs 3.
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Erroneous Monk

Is there seriously only one TM for Roost in Platinum?

If so, then my Staraptor is permanantly fuq'd.

The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid early Wave Beam, Power Bombs, and Gravity Suit Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Prime 100% Kirbitch For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Whelt

What's worse is that Roost is no longer a TM at all in Gen V, neutering almost all Flying types unless you import them.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Babilonio

Is there seriously only one TM for Roost in Platinum?

If so, then my Staraptor is permanantly fuq'd.

Staraptor is all about attacking hard and fast, you aren't missing much if it doesn't know Roost.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Congratulations! For placing second in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 400,000 Chewbucks! Go nuts. March 2012 - Overall, Regular March 2012 - "Smoke weew ekoms" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos

Kapten

I've been getting lucky with catching legendaries today. Got Terrakion after about 4 Ultra Balls, Latias after just 2. Now seems like a good time to go for Kyurem.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

dedo

woo, just caught a shiny wurmple in petalburg woods while ev training.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

Erroneous Monk

I dont know, Roost has been very helpful to me by recovering health lost through Brave Bird.

The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid early Wave Beam, Power Bombs, and Gravity Suit Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Prime 100% Kirbitch For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Tsar Sparky

So, the guys I know from my campus gameroom are setting up a Pokemon tournament that'll start in two months. I'm not sure how to set up my team yet. However, I do know that I'll use my Chandelure, which will be a Trick-Scarfer.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

MAZZ0Murder

sounds like fun!

And I think I'm gonna be a buttnugget and train my pokes to level 60 before entering that one Dragon Gym lolol