Nelson340

Pokemon Thread: Here comes the sun! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

13,121 replies to this topic

sonicnerd23

So, how's BW2, guys? I haven't gotten it yet, but I plan to, most likely around Christmas or so.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 167 days before it was shut down GEWD. For writing for news staff.

SkyBlueFox

Excellent. It's got a lot of new content, the side games are actually really fun (and they also left musicals in for kicks), and in general it feels very high quality.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

SashicX

So, how's BW2, guys? I haven't gotten it yet, but I plan to, most likely around Christmas or so.

Black 2 and White 2 are both pretty decent games and is a huge improvement than to it's prequel: Black and White. In fact, there's more features available and the storyline is different.

In addition, you can find a shitload more Pokemon from the other Gens earlier on in the game.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

MAZZ0Murder

ololololo trained my pokes to lvl 60 before entering the dragon gym. Poor dragons!

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Maestro Snail

Looks like I'll need help from one of you guys in order to transfer a team of mine from SoulSilver over to Black. I only have one DS.

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Nelson340

^Get those to level 70, then we can battle

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand they are! Or at least the ones that were credit to team.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

G ☆

Actually, BW2 isn't that great compared to the first 2 because it's just a reissue with only minor story differences.

Fucking Gameinformer.

It looks pretty sweet. Although it's another one where I'm shoehorned into a character because the other looks too stupid. In fact, neither look good, but the female looks better.

Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Kapten

^Get those to level 70, then we can battle

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand they are! Or at least the ones that were credit to team.

How many Pokemon are you going to use? We need to keep it even. I have 5.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Kapten

Voice chat off, homeboy. You don't want to hear my voice.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

MAZZ0Murder

So I caught Terrakion...WITH A DIVE BALL. I can't remember what exactly I was thinking, but I didn't want to use a poke/great/ultra ball yet (maybe going for more confusion damage) and so I threw that one as BALL FODDER. The thought ran through my head "Wouldn't it be funny if..." but then I was thinking what I should do in the next turn (revive Crobat and try doing more damage or whatever)...but the darn thing capture him. My reaction was a little delayed but then I just started cracking up because it was complete unexpected :P

A little annoyed that as soon as you get your seventh badge, the 8th is rather easy to access...but I suppose even in the original you could just go straight from Cinnibar (or where ever you came from) to Viridian, so who cares anyway?!

Almost have all my pokes to lvl 65 though, and I caught a Bronzor, Spiritomb, and Togepi with Dream Radar

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

SashicX

Decided to trade my own Litwick from my Pokemon Black to Black 2. I might possibly use this Pokemon in this future since it gets a very high Special Attack once it evolves into a Chandelure. Though I'm not sure if I want to add this Pokemon to my team because there's plenty of decent Pokemon further from where I am at (Nimbasa City).

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

Akaru The Yoshi

Does anyone have a Spheal that I can keep? I don't feel like waiting 2 months for winter to roll around. I have quite a bit that I can give in exchange.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

TantricNferno

All my Pokemon are Retsupurae references.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

Combuskenisawesome

Well, Akaru, I know that my White 1 box has a bunch of my old Sapphire Pokémon, so I'd likely have a Sealeo or something in there to breed a Spheal egg for you. Is this OK? Tell me if you're interested.

In addition, I have reached the Elite Four with all my Pokémon at Level 55! (May need to bump them up more if I expect to actually win, though. I did have a bit of a tough time with the Victory Road trainers)

Badge Count: 8

Teri the Quirky Emboar

Rita the Adamant Zoroark

Natalya the Serious Electivire

Aria the Impish Crobat

Fernanda the Lax Ludicolo

Darien the Gentle Escavalier

qMgwU.png

EDIT: Screencap of Veekun's Pokémon Comparison tool

Also apparently Darien is the shrimp of the group, ha ha.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

supreme_slayer

Is Crobat really that huge? The anime really does change sizes a lot.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

Maestro Snail

Does anyone have a Spheal that I can keep? I don't feel like waiting 2 months for winter to roll around. I have quite a bit that I can give in exchange.

If my Black 1 game (unlocked national dex) is compatible with your game, I can breed a Spheal from my Walrein. I can give it some TM moves too if you'd like, but I can't guarantee any good natures or IVs. Say, do you have two functioning DSs? If so, do you think you could help me transfer a team of six mons from SoulSilver to Black 1? I only have one DS to work with. We could combine this with the Spheal trade you requested. If you're interested, send me a PM.

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years