Nelson340

Pokemon Thread: Here comes the sun! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

13,044 posts in this topic

So as I explained in the "what makes your face DIE" thread, all of my Pokemon were basically stolen and there's a low chance of me getting them back. Looking online, it doesn't look like it'll be too hard to get back to where I was in my collection, but it will be very time-consuming and I'll more than likely have to replay every game, as well as possibly rebuy some of my other Pokemon games that were stolen, and buy some new ones, and fiddle around with certain event distribution ROMs and such. Hoooo-ray.

Edited by kingplatypus
For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

7 hours ago, kingplatypus said:

So as I explained in the "what makes your face DIE" thread, all of my Pokemon were basically stolen and there's a low chance of me getting them back. Looking online, it doesn't look like it'll be too hard to get back to where I was in my collection, but it will be very time-consuming and I'll more than likely have to replay every game, as well as possibly rebuy some of my other Pokemon games that were stolen, and buy some new ones, and fiddle around with certain event distribution ROMs and such. Hoooo-ray.

I've got a lot of Pokes myself, so I could help you out with recollecting Pokemon if you want. =3

I am deeply sorry to hear about what happened to your Pokemon though =X

For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

Thanks Miss! I'll absolutely come here to all of you Pokemasters if I need help, hehe.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Heyo, a special Salazzle is available at GameStops now! You can get a code starting...yesterday! Lol.

xapa1Wy.jpg

I got one myself today. ^^

For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.