Nelson340

Pokemon Thread: Let's Go get some tacos

13,356 replies to this topic

ravinrabbid123

I never finished Sun. It sorta bored me with how slow paced it was, not mentioning the battle text. Which is a shame, because even with Pokemon Black, a game I regarded as inferior because I was being a genwunner and disliked 90% of the pokemon, I picked up eventually and ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would and at least finished the elite 4. It introduced rotation battles and while I wasn't too keen on them at first, really grew on me as a concept. Sun's Z moves never interested me all that much (I don't think I ever got chance to even use one yet), and while the concept of trails was interesting, I found the first (and only one I did) dull and annoying having to backtrack and chase that pokemon. Also that rotomdex was seriously the worst thing, it's so infuriating, I can never get to just look at the map, it always talks to me. I didn't even find it cute. So for me, I'm really not interested in Ultra Sun or Moon.

Rowlet is pretty much the best thing to ever come out of that game. Or pokemon in general. Man, that's a cute owl.

Edited by ravinrabbid123
BWAAAH! You can’t spell succesful without esful. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats on taking 1st Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try it on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Speaking of starters, man was Incineroar disappointing. Litten is super cute, but Incineroar's just a big dumb doofus. Easily the weakest of the final forms of the Gen VII starters.

Honestly poor Fire hasn't had anything good since Infernape, and I don't even like Infernape all that much. Blaziken will forever be my home-dog, #2 favorite Pokemon for life baybee.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

2xdinosaurs

I'm a slut for fire starters I guess because I thought Incineroar was cool. I liked the idea of a wrestler cat just breaking other mons over its knee. I guess I like it for the same reason I liked Emboar; I'm a fan of the concept. Emboar was a cool, tough sumo pig. So Incineroar was more in the same vain for me.

But, I do think the other final evos are stronger design wise, yes. Primarina is super duper pretty, definitely one of the best water final evos we've had in a long while.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

Deaniac

Sun was the first and only Pokémon game I ever beat, so that alone allows me to judge it objectively.

Incineroar grew on me though, and it's part of the reason I went through with choosing Litten in the first place.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Nelson340

I thought Diamond was worse with slowness so Sun being slow didn't bother me

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Whelt

Gen VI bored me to death, and I only even finished the game because I was egged on by my friends to do so. I would have dropped it otherwise.

I thought Tony Tiger was fine, and I also liked fire pig, so I can only conclude that my taste is the best and everyone else is plebian. I hope we can at least agree that Delphox delsux.

In all seriousness though, it's always so disappointing when pre-evolutions have better designs than their fully evolved forms. I love Dartrix, but Decidueye looks stupid. Mareanie is literally my favorite, but I can't say I care for Toxapex. And this isn't a new thing, either - Wartortle is so much cooler than Blastoise, and Dragonair was done a great injustice by evolving into a goofy Barney doll. Evolving these Pokemon feels more like a punishment than a reward.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

2xdinosaurs

Delphox was awful, especially since Fennekin and Braixen were really cute.

And speaking of DPP, I'm at gym 3 of Platinum and I just can't really bring myself to keep going? I don't know what it is about Sinnoh but I hate the way this region is mapped out. There's so much goddamn backtracking, it drives me insane. I have come to love my Bronzor though? It's a lovely little metal pancake and I can always count on it to get me out of a jam.

Gen 4 starters are all hot garbage though, at this point Prinplup is just around because why the hell not.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

The Pope

Yeah, the Gen IV starters are, as a whole, pretty damn bad. I prefer Infernape, but really it's the lesser of three evils.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Whelt

I place Torterra and Empoleon in the "fine" category. They're not my favorites, but I also don't dislike their designs. My somewhat unpopular opinion is that I actually like a lot of Gen IV Pokemon, but the starters are not really among those. 

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

ravinrabbid123

Infernape was my choice for Diamond, the others looked dumb imo (Piplup is kinda cute tho). That game truly was the slowest of the slow but it still kept me engaged through to the end and I really like the music. I also caught my first ever shiny in that game, and my shiny Ponyta which I had been searching for since Leaf Green, so it holds some emotional significance to me.

BWAAAH! You can’t spell succesful without esful. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats on taking 1st Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try it on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

2xdinosaurs

I can't totally hate Gen 4. There are actually a lot of gems in it. A lot of my favorite Gen 2 mons saw badass evos thanks to Gen 4.

Weavile and Honchkrow are some of my most favorite mons.

So as much as I gripe, it's not the worst thing ever. I don't like it, but it's not without its good points.

Whelt

I actually don't particularly like any starters, as a rule. Maybe it's because they get so much exposure and coverage, I'm already sick of them by the time the game comes out. And they never get really creative with the starters, it's always fire/grass/water, always fairly normal designs as far as Pokemon go. You never get any starters with crazy or unique designs, because those are all saved for legendaries or harder to find Pokemon.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

ravinrabbid123

Pokemon XD is superior because you start with an Eevee and get to choose which type to evolve it in to, so nya

Goddamnit I really really want a remake/sequel.

Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Friendliest User 2016

2xdinosaurs

Typhlosion is my favorite starter and Pokemon forever and always.

It's simple, but it comes off as really fierce. It's got one of the coolest cries in the game.

I remember evolving it as a wee lass in Silver and was blown away.

And I know that's an unpopular opinion but dammit I love my fire badger.

The Pope

Leafeon is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I have a soft spot for Glaceon. Palkia is also one of my favorite legendaries. Other than those, though, the majority of Gen IV's roster to me ranged from "it's alright I guess" to "kill it with fucking fire".

As for starters, I'm okay with them being grass/fire/water since they're the easiest to help new players wrap their heads around elemental strengths and weaknesses. That being said, I'd always be down for more crazy stuff.

For reference, here are all of the possible starter type combos we haven't seen yet:

Spoiler

Grass/Normal
Grass/Fire
Grass/Water
Grass/Electric
Grass/Psychic
Grass/Rock
Grass/Ice
Grass/Bug
Grass/Dragon
Grass/Dark
Grass/Steel
Grass/Fairy

(Rowlet's tree has both Flying and Ghost subtypes)

Fire/Normal
Fire/Water
Fire/Grass
Fire/Poison
Fire/Electric
Fire/Ground
Fire/Rock
Fire/Ice
Fire/Bug
Fire/Dragon
Fire/Ghost
Fire/Steel
Fire/Fairy

Water/Normal
Water/Fire
Water/Fighting
Water/Flying
Water/Grass
Water/Poison
Water/Electric
Water/Psychic
Water/Rock
Water/Ice
Water/Bug
Water/Dragon
Water/Ghost

Of note, none of the starters have yet to use the subtype of Normal, Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Rock, Ice, Bug or Dragon. You can argue Megazard X is Dragon, which is true, but none of the starters have Dragon as a main subtype. Maybe that'd be seen as too powerful? Though with Fairy now in the game, Dragon has enough of a check that I think a starter dragon would be acceptable (hell, having all three starters turn into dragons of different styles would be pretty cool, like one would be an eastern-style shenlong dragon, one could be a western-style firebreathing dragon, and the last could be an ocean-dwelling serpent dragon). Normal we'll probably never see since Normal subtypes are so rare (Alola Rattata/Raticate, Litleo/Pyroar and Helioptile/Heliolisk being the only Pokemon to have it), and we'll probably never see Grass/Fire/Water as subtypes for obvious reasons (that being said, having a trio that's Grass/Fire, Fire/Water and Water/Fire or Grass/Water, Fire/Grass and Water/Grass would be pretty damn nifty). Bug is a weird situation as bugs are usually kept for weak early encounters, and it'd be hard to add Bug in a later evolution and the Pokemon would need to be Bug from the start. Still, I could see it happening. That leaves Electric, Rock and Ice, and I'm honestly baffled we haven't seen a Water/Ice starter yet.

Whelt

Dual Normal types don't even make sense. I would think that "Normal" should mean "has no elemental characteristics of any other type," and that all Normals should be mono type only. But then you have dual types that clearly break that rule, so what does "Normal" actually represent? I don't get it.

Back in the older games, there was more logic to this. Normal types were either regular animals (birds, rats, etc), or they otherwise didn't cleanly fit into another type (Porygon, Jigglypuff). They introduced Fairy type to more accurately describe some former Normals, which is fair enough. But they've also been adding weird combinations like Normal/Fighting, Normal/Ground, and so on. Why? If it's a fighting type, it's not normal anymore, is it?

There is the rare occasion when it can make sense. Girafarig is a normal ass giraffe, except for the fact that it has a second, psychic head with its own brain in the tail. That's one case where a Normal/Psychic typing was actually pretty clever, and it was unique at the time.

So, here's an exercise. Take any Normal dual type Pokemon other than Girafarig, remove the Normal type, and see if the remaining mono type doesn't still accurately represent the Pokemon. It pretty much always does.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

G ☆

Blastoise I still have a soft spot for out of nostalgia, and Grovyle's my bro, but my thoughts on the other starters pretty much echo Whelt's, they're either OK (any of B's starters or butt-ugly (Brionne)

I've also said a million times that I have an irrational hatred for the Eevee line out of overexposure alone, especially with Sylveon. I really can't think of any other reason why because objectively they're fine designs, but I can't force myself to get the widespread appeal of "dog/cat/whatever thing but with an elemental quirk". To me, they're some of the most gimmicky Pokémon out there.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

2xdinosaurs

Jolteon is the best Eeveelution and no one will ever change my mind.

It's so fast and cute and wonderful and perfect.

250px-135Jolteon.png

Look at this perfect electric fucker I love it so much. I almost always go for it when I have an Eevee.

Nelson340
5 minutes ago, Whelt said:

So, here's an exercise. Take any Normal dual type Pokemon other than Girafarig, remove the Normal type, and see if the remaining mono type doesn't still accurately represent the Pokemon. It pretty much always does.

Sawsbuck's winter form doesn't have any plants on it

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

2xdinosaurs
2 minutes ago, Nelson340 said:

Sawsbuck's winter form doesn't have any plants on it

I don't know if this is nitpicky but I always saw its white antlers in winter form as like, birch trees? Its antlers are like tree branches so that's just the image I get.