The Pope

Channel Awesome

3,484 posts in this topic

New thread since the last one was assassinated by the coward tabull.

Discuss Doug, Lindsey, Brad, and all of their buttbuddies here.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

I'm probably going to end up watching more Rap Critic nowadays, seeing as how Todd makes episodes less often than the Critic. That and he's a pretty intelligent and funny guy, not that Todd isn't.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Todd and Rap Critic to do another crossover,they collaborate perfectly.

User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

I wish Allison, Mathew, and Kyle would make more reviews. I'm tired of watching the Aspie-core reviewers...

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

Who's Kyle?

And while Lupa's not as bad as an actress as Matthew is an actor, she's not exactly grade-A material, nor is her writing. She's pretty bland, to be honest.

Phelous and Brad are where it's at, dog. Lindsey too.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Kyle would be Oancitizen, of the Brows Held High series of reviews.

I've been kinda just wandering through the site lately on a random basis now that the weekly ritual of Critic videos is over. At least folks like Lindsey, Linkara and Brad are still going strong. Welshy's Saw retrospective has been a good watch; looking forward to seeing what he has to say about Saw V.

I'll agree about the Rap Critic. I always appreciate when a critic can do in-depth analysis of a topic I normally don't care about and make it interesting (rap music in this case). Todd annoys me a bit on occasion, but he's a good watch from time to time regardless.

Has Phelous done anything of note lately? I saw his reviews of both In the Name of the King movies recently but haven't really been keeping up otherwise.

Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

The thing about Lindsay is she's repetitive. Not in style, but she repeats some of her points about what she reviews. I still like her, but she needs to look over her reviews one or 2 times for minor edits. Minor.

User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Phelous has been doing these short "Halloweenie" videos which are cute and harmless enough. Aside from that, nothing of notice.

I've been rewatching some of his old shit, and it's all still classic.

The Crocodile reviews were probably the last really good ones he did.

EH HEH HEH

SHE'S ON A RAAAAMPAAAAAGE

Is there anyone on this site aside from who I usually watch(Todd, Matt, Brad, Lindsay, Rap Critic,) that's worth watching?

Jesu if youre partial to cartoons. Im also enjoying welshy's saw perspective/review vids very much. Those movies get a little too much flack, and its good to see someone go so in depth with em.

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Phelous. At least his old stuff is good; go watch his Anaconda series, House of the Dead series, Birdemic, and Crocodile series reviews, those are some of his bests.

The aforementioned Oancitizen may be worth a look too. People apparently say he's similar to the Cinema Snob, though his subject matter is on an opposite end of the movie spectrum (whereas CS reviews mindless schlock, Oancitizen looks at 2DEEP4U art films). Pretty funny at times, offers good explanations/interpretations of events as necessary, and the movies themselves are often a source of entertainment on their own due to how weird or utterly screwed up they tend to be.

Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

One of these days someone should make a graph of which members, outside of work, are genuine friends.

Like, I know that Spoony is really good pals with Lewis and Brad, and that Brad is good pals with Spoony, that Deja View guy (his name is slipping me) and I think Phelous to a certain degree, and that Phelous and Allison are obviously dating, and so on and so forth.

jesu and nash are dating too i think.

personally i find it kinda creepy, nash is like 30 and jesu's like 21.

For staying warn free for 9 years For meeting Toony! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Is Spoony like less crazy?

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

Oh, so that's what it was. I just saw him fucking flip shit last time I saw him.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down