• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
The Pope

Channel Awesome

3,592 replies to this topic

DatRandomGuyTho   
DatRandomGuyTho

Just saw this thread and noticed nobody posted the new Rap Critic:

For introducing Skizzle to the forums! For collecting all the bronze cards For hosting five successful collabs! No money no problems. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Lucario That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

LordSmeargle   
LordSmeargle
On 22 August 2017 at 5:41 AM, TheOneManBoxOffice said:

For some reason, now I actually feel like watching this movie when I get the chance. Might be because it's so bad, it's funny.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi
9 hours ago, DatRandomGuyTho said:

Just saw this thread and noticed nobody posted the new Rap Critic:

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me!

Spoiler

It was a nice, fun episode again! Glad to see he had fun with the trampoline titties line. The only disappointment there is that he didn't touch on Future's line of him saying "Pussy's got more murders than New Mexico." Otherwise, very fun episode, which was very much needed after some of the past episodes had.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

DatRandomGuyTho   
DatRandomGuyTho

really want to see Rap Critic review Who Dat Boy so bad...

For introducing Skizzle to the forums! For collecting all the bronze cards For hosting five successful collabs! No money no problems. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Lucario That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi
On 8/23/2017 at 11:24 AM, DatRandomGuyTho said:

really want to see Rap Critic review Who Dat Boy so bad...

Same. For now, though, enjoy the Rap Critic taking a bit of a break from some mainstream rap and instead having a partial focus on country (and folk rock) taking their own jabs at rap.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

TheOneManBoxOffice   
TheOneManBoxOffice

The Cinema Snob's reviews of Second Glance, The Pretender, and Crime of the Age are back in compilation form...

...and speaking of Christploitation pictures...

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

sometimes I hate when Youchew reminds me of posts I made months ago, like, probably quoting the post with the second latest Regretting the Past episode from Rocked Reviews (and there's not much of that show anymore... so there's no more regrets for the past? Well maybe except Chinese Democracy, because like I said it mentioned the second latest episode of that)...

anyway, I guess that you guys are so highly alarmed of Team Awesome's videos that you have to post them earlier than anyone else... maybe except Tamara's Never Seen and Tamara Just Saw because who cares about that stupid sidekick amirite err no I don't mean it but of course she's part of Channel Awesome's shenanigans so... I wonder why there's no automated response for that.

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Pope   
The Pope

Lindsay on why Guardians vol. 2 makes her drunk cry.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

The Pope   
The Pope

FUCK yes. Been waiting 2 years for this one. Totally worth the wait, jesus fucking christ I just about choked laughing.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

LordSmeargle   
LordSmeargle
6 hours ago, The Pope said:

FUCK yes. Been waiting 2 years for this one. Totally worth the wait, jesus fucking christ I just about choked laughing.

I lost it at the helicopter explosion.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

The Pope   
The Pope

Brad's referenced the movie tons of times, so I lost track of how many times I caught a reference and burst out laughing. The Jar-Jar "Captain", the horrible ADR, the helicopter scene, the sad mime, just so many moments that made me lose it. I've watched the review twice now, and even on a second viewing I choked laughing.

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi

Honestly, I thought he was talking about closing credits with this title.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

TheOneManBoxOffice   
TheOneManBoxOffice

In a way, he was, as well as the opening credits. I have to agree that the opening titles to some films were practically works of art on their own and helped give the movie its identity from the get-go, like how the Pink Panther movies, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, and Four Rooms get you in the mood by showing the credits with cartoon slapstick because the films themselves are slapstick comedies.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi

So the Rap Critic reviewed one of the worst mainstream rap songs out there...

Nicki Minaj's rapping involving China is one of the worst verses I've heard this year.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

TheOneManBoxOffice   
TheOneManBoxOffice

Oh dear...

The Pope   
The Pope

To commemorate 9/11, here's Lindsay's in-depth dive into film and TV's portrayal of 9/11, first in knee-jerk jingoism form and later in wistful remembrance form.

(And yes I know Lindsay hasn't been with CA for years, but it's either post these here or make her own thread, and while she deserves one I doubt it'd get traffic)

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 19:07, The Pope said:

Lindsay on why Guardians vol. 2 makes her drunk cry.

haven't Lindsay stopped working for Channel Awesome already?

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

G ☆   
G ☆

Ex-contributors can still go in this thread. I'm fine with anything that keeps the thread from just being "Doug still does things" or *links Brad video without prompting any real discussion*.

User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

The Pope   
The Pope

It doesn't help that outside of Linkara, those three are the only people to come out of the site to still be putting out quality content.

Well, Todd and the Rap Critic too from what I hear, but they're outside of my wheelhouse.