• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
UncleChuckTH

Songs you're embarrassed to like

411 replies to this topic

Mushrooms™   
Mushrooms™

It's easily the Don't Stop Believin' of Metallica, but I still like it.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

TantricNferno   
TantricNferno

Black Album was kind of the beginning of their downfall, I think.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

The Mountie From Hell   
The Mountie From Hell

Black Album definitely isn't my favorite, but it's not total crap. I believe I've already expressed my hatred for "Sandman" enough, so I'll just say the whole album, not just that single song, sounds really good production-wise.

Anyway, I don't know how exactly I should feel about listening to Skrewdriver. I mean the first incarnation of the band, before they became Nazis (skinhead more like shithead amirite). In fact, if you listen to their first album, as I have found myself doing lately, you won't find a lot of political content in the lyrics. That's their only album I feel I can enjoy, but to be honest I'm kind of afraid to even utter their name because of the horrid stigma now attached to it. This guy explains it much better than I can.

Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For taking second place in November's Photopoop contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

quax   
quax

I've actually started listening to these guys again, and while it is embarrassing, this song (and the entire album for that matter) actually isn't that bad by pop punk standards. But I really loathe myself for liking this song:

This is the anthem for every Hot Topic lingering tween girl and I can't get it out of my fucking head.

Why? I mean, it's the worst song on the album, but it's still good. (Hell, it's probably the most professional composed piece of sound on the album, that or "Fool").

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations for winning the Harrison Ford trivia! Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years You are A New Hope for Poop. Good job! Thanks for participating! You won! For taking part. CAN ANYONE STOP THIS TENNIS PLAYING MACHINE!? 25 HOLY FUCK 10... 5... OOOOH, you FUCK! Congrats. Thanks for Chewiki work! RE5 review Thanks for your cookie! Yum! Rabbit's Easter Egg Hunt
In recognition of your entry for Harrison Ford Day 2012's art contest!

nkosi30   
nkosi30

sanctuary from kingdom hearts 2. I only feel embarrassed because the game feels too anime-ish for me, and the fanbase annoys me a bit.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

HerrVarden   
HerrVarden

Underneath this cynical, angsty shell lies a rave fanatic seeking to be blinded by multiple strobe lights.

That or I'm just really stupid.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos DE DE DE IS THA ONE! Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Best Image Editor 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Writer 2015 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 2013
User with Coolest Signatures 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015 For your first featured article. Harrison Ford Trivia Recursion Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos