• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
UncleChuckTH

Songs you're embarrassed to like

411 replies to this topic

Maestro Snail   
Maestro Snail

The original is a cult status curiousity, so that one's excusable, but the fact my personal favourite is the later 2003 version is anything but acceptable.

Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Nozdordomu   
Nozdordomu

Given that this is the perennial "cheesy suicide song," I feel a little embarrassed listening to it.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

UncleChuckTH   
UncleChuckTH

Given that this is the perennial "cheesy suicide song," I feel a little embarrassed listening to it.

The lyrics might be a little straightforward, but I don't think there's anything embarrassing about it! That's a classic.

I like this song. Now that's embarrassing!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10356 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the Reggie banner and the rejuvenation of Boss Scratch. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 237 days before it was shut down For uploading my entire collection of poops. You succeeded in uploading. For a lot of effort towards site projects in the past. Hopefully there will be more. For meeting Rabbit, Puffin, and their pally TINS. Big whoop. More like the BALLS collab. THERE'S TEN THERE'S FIVE For service. For writing an article! A long time ago.

youngbloodfantasy   
youngbloodfantasy

Okay, as much as I am embarrassed to admit it, I really do like this song. It was part of my childhood and I still to this day think it's a relevant message, despite its outright cheesiness.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. July 2013 - Overall, Classic

CrazyJoeDavola   
CrazyJoeDavola

I listened to this song all the time when I was younger. It's actually quite tolerable considering how many Kurt Cobain wannabes were around back then.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SatanTits   
SatanTits

Honestly, I only like this because of nostalgia. I'd hear it all the time on the radio years back.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year