Simon Belmont Painting

Post a pic of your pet/pets

294 posts in this topic

Was expecting a wimp of a dog in contrast to the name, but he's actually pretty cool looking.

For bein' a bitch Designing card #7 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos clobber my dick for fluck I organized a Festival that was lost when we were attacked by an insane, obsessive manchild Car-Bond For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray! Posting after Dopply For the incredible Ford image. For active service defending the fatherland, Administrator 2nd Class Emperor Ing awards IntermissionForBunny, Moderator 4th Class the medal for Moderator Service.<br />
<br />
Stand strong, soldier! I'm a genius

Your dog looks like it's flying somehow...

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

vi-ovsqOD.jpg

Rufus.

he stays outside now and everytime he comes in he runs and hides behind the satellite reciever in the shelf in our den

and sometimes he gets on top of the house and stares at the sun all day. retard

and then i've got Butch who i dont have a pic of but he was in my Poop Orientation video. and Rocky whos a maine coon

(a fluffy raccoon like cat)

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

djlMH.jpg

mUkcfl.jpg

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

gzIFml.jpg

5KPmzl.jpg

Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Awww, the black one is so cute :3

phonephotos025.jpg

bad quality again :<

That's a lot of love! EYELASHES For staying warn free for 9 years For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! User with Funniest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For getting in the Bronze donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Now that our camera works, I'll get to take a picture of our dog. It's not technically mine, but it's the family dog. Tomorrow.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

Sweet jesus, why does my camera always make the pictures 3000x2250?!

http://i.imgur.com/vjejb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QLEIO.jpg

So my Neon Tetras water is finally clear without having to change the water every week. I think I should have taken their picture at night. Their colors show up better in dark backgrounds.

http://i.imgur.com/rLnXr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vdlfX.jpg

These are actually my dad's fish (Silver Arowana), but I usually clean their tank more thoroughly. He does change the filter once a month, but he also vacuums the gravel once a month, and that gravel gets really filthy within two weeks.

http://i.imgur.com/Ep2a9.jpg

This elusive Eclipse/Sun Catfish comes out of the log every blue moon late at night. I decided to clean the log today because the log causes the water to smell awful (the log was covered in algae). When I was taking out the log this fucker's huge head was poking out of the log and was stuck for a bit. It finally got out and I could see just how big it was. I remember seeing it in august and I thought it was big and done growing, but it's is still not done growing. The books say they grow to 18 inches. I don't know how big this one is right now. I wish I got a full body shot, but it felt like hiding in the plants and went back into the log again.

http://i.imgur.com/KV7p7.jpg

This Iridescent Shark (a Shark Catfish species) is still small, but can grow up to 9 feet. I told my dad about how you're not suppose to keep them in home aquariums, but it doesn't seem to faze him. At least I won't get surprised like I do with the Eclipse Catfish because it doesn't hide.

EDIT: The Eclipse Catfish ate it two weeks ago.

http://i.imgur.com/R8We7.jpg

Just one more picture of the Neon Tetras. I just love them. They're so hardy and I think it's cute when I sit by the tank, they come rushing over to the front thinking they're going to be fed when I just fed them an hour ago.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 134 days before it was shut down

Here's a new planted tank I've recently set up. As of now I don't know what fish to put in it.

11w8ygw.jpg

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Sweet jesus, why does my camera always make the pictures 3000x2250?!

http://i.imgur.com/vjejb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QLEIO.jpg

So my Neon Tetras water is finally clear without having to change the water every week. I think I should have taken their picture at night. Their colors show up better in dark backgrounds.

http://i.imgur.com/rLnXr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vdlfX.jpg

These are actually my dad's fish (Silver Arowana), but I usually clean their tank more thoroughly. He does change the filter once a month, but he also vacuums the gravel once a month, and that gravel gets really filthy within two weeks.

http://i.imgur.com/Ep2a9.jpg

This elusive Eclipse/Sun Catfish comes out of the log every blue moon late at night. I decided to clean the log today because the log causes the water to smell awful (the log was covered in algae). When I was taking out the log this fucker's huge head was poking out of the log and was stuck for a bit. It finally got out and I could see just how big it was. I remember seeing it in august and I thought it was big and done growing, but it's is still not done growing. The books say they grow to 18 inches. I don't know how big this one is right now. I wish I got a full body shot, but it felt like hiding in the plants and went back into the log again.

http://i.imgur.com/KV7p7.jpg

This Iridescent Shark (a Shark Catfish species) is still small, but can grow up to 9 feet. I told my dad about how you're not suppose to keep them in home aquariums, but it doesn't seem to faze him. At least I won't get surprised like I do with the Eclipse Catfish because it doesn't hide.

http://i.imgur.com/R8We7.jpg

Just one more picture of the Neon Tetras. I just love them. They're so hardy and I think it's cute when I sit by the tank, they come rushing over to the front thinking they're going to be fed when I just fed them an hour ago.

OOC: Just a hunch, but did you link to the right images? I feel like they might be out of order.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

God damn, they were all in the right place when I made that post. I don't know why they suddenly got mixed up.

For some reason, my post shows the links in the right place.

Edited by Peeweesarno
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 134 days before it was shut down

Pixie recently went to the groomer. She also got a little bandanna to wear.

31d7546e.jpg

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

VAypMl.jpg

My dog will fight your dog. And make it die of cuteness overload.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos