Simon Belmont Painting

Post a pic of your pet/pets

308 replies to this topic

Simon Belmont Painting

[budgie.png

This is Babs, my parakeet/budgie. She's ~7 years old, and has a bad habit of plucking out her feathers (it's something that parrots do if they're bored too often). Babs used to be my brother's bird, but I've been taking care of her since he's now got a job that requires him to work most of the day. I've made it a goal to take very good care of her, and I also have trained her to perch on my finger without much biting, and well as some other tricks. She isn't a talker (the males talk much more often than the females do), but she likes to mimic other sounds like the TV remote or the doves that live in our backyard.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating December 2011 - Sentence mix-core PASTA POOOOWER For the Lou Albano Collab For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 47 videos

supreme_slayer

I don't have any pictures of our dogs, and my camera won't upload pictures, so you'll just have to settle for a picture of the cat, Ebony, I had years ago when she was a kitten.

Picture005-1.jpg

And an inverted picture of her brother, Kain.

picture0091kn.jpg

EDIT: Thanks. I knew I could have edited it, but just didn't want to take the time.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

Mari

Spoilers for big. These are in order of oldest to latest.

zIr5x.jpg

Couldnt be bothered turning it around. This was taken when she was a few months old.

3phg8.jpg

I woke up one day and saw this in my face so took a picture.

0Gitg.jpg

I don't even know.

r5IYF.jpg

You now know the expression on a cats face when she is having her heartbeat checked.

fjJTS.jpg

And then she became a lampshade.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

HarvestmanMan

My dog, whose name is Sookie

46647_1467465052670_1414860380_31629803_4233299_n.jpg

And my sister's hamster, whose name is Fitzgerald

195955_1700418516361_1414860380_32072339_7633392_n.jpg

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos

Lady☣Venom

snapshot20101126.jpg

Being fat, sadly I think he hurt his tail since he gets quite upset if it's touched even slightly

For getting 20 awards Have some water of life! User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 That's a lot of love! EYELASHES For staying warn free for 9 years For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! User with Funniest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For getting in the Bronze donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Tsar Sparky

Here's a 2.5 gallon betta tank I have. I also have a small apple snail in there, too.

SDC10251_edited-1-1.jpg

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year